Trump killing North America's chances at hosting 2026 FIFA World Cup

>The North American bid to stage the 2026 World Cup seems like a sure thing. From stadiums and infrastructure to commercial opportunities and organizational experience, the joint effort by the United States, Mexico and Canada appears to meet all the necessary requirements (and then some) to host soccer’s premier competition.

>The proposal would mesh more than a half-billion people from three countries that have put on 12 FIFA tournaments (men and women, senior and youth). With European and Asian countries ineligible to bid and South America waiting for 2030, the only challenger is Morocco, a country of similar size and population to California.

>No contest, right? Not so fast.

>Rather, they stem from a precipitous decline in U.S. popularity under President Trump around the world and, to a smaller extent, the fact that the American judicial system took the lead in prosecuting FIFA scandals. While the exposure of misconduct has helped cleanse the sport’s tarnished international governing body, some in world soccer apparently aren’t happy with the U.S. government’s aggressive role.

Mexico BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Bl2NNkEDVc
independent.co.uk/sport/football/international/donald-trump-mexico-usa-world-cup-2026-a7677851.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

World cup is corrupt as shit. Quatar is getting one, that's how you know shit is fucked up.

So?

I don't want anymore smelly 3rd worlders, aka soccer fans, in my nation anyways. Plus shit like this and the Olympics is a huge tax burden on us white folks, because of course we can't use existing facilities..

Oh no, soccerfags from shitholes not coming to the US. Truly this is a great loss.

Oh wait this is soccer? I thought it was for baseball who gives a shit about soccer? Only euro niggers watch it, white people watch hockey

>faking to be hurt the sport

No thanks

>muh it’s called soccer
>hosting the world cup
Why? Almost as awful of an idea as Qatar, at least sandniggers like football.

who give sa fuck

>the fact that the American judicial system took the lead in prosecuting FIFA scandals

how can you not love Trump

hope those FIFA niggers get minced by kebabs

>be Trump
>anti-spic everything
>mejicano divegrass cup gets BTFO

wow! Its almost like he wanted this to happen....

Could you imagine that, OP?

It is called soccer retard
In the 1800's England invented two sports
Association football and rugby football
The school boys at eton shortened it to soc football and eventually soccer football, and rugby football to rugger. The rugger name never caught on so they just started calling it rugby, and soccer.
In England even into the mid 20th century the upper classes used the word soccer, it died out because they thought it was an Americanization even though they invented it, all Anglos should refer to it as soccer only, calling it soccer shows the diversity of sports us Anglos play
We have Canadian football, American football, rugby football, association football, Australian football we have so mnay footballs euro niggers only have one because they can't afford more than one sport, but it's not unusual to have your kid involved in st least 3 sports here,

Good. Taxpayers shouldn't be subsidizing sporting events.

Correct me if I'm, but doesn't every Anglo nation except Britain/Ireland call it "soccer"?

>popularity
Omg Becky what are we gonna do?

"Journalists" need to hang.

Did you even read my post?

You do realize everyone who ever hosts the shit ends up losing billions and damaging their country and the rewards never makes up for it because no one gives a shit about who hosts it.

>mejicano divegrass
Kek what the fuck are you on about stupid mutt?

That no one in the Western Hemisphere besides Latinos cares about soccer?

it's totally Trump's fault, nothing to do with monthly mass shootings and incompetent police forces

US popularity fall? LOL never saw so much hope and attention to US in my life

>host in Russia, Brazil, and various other 3rd world hell holes
>Amerikkka is too unpopular though

Salty FIFA oligarchs are angry that the US prosecuted their ass

>no one in the Western Hemisphere besides Latinos cares about soccer
Only mutts don't care about football

Medkit isn't needed for taking a dive.

Exactly right, football is great which one do you prefer? American, Australian or Canadian? I saw an Australian game at the pub once, was pretty fun to watch

Also who cares about what your shitty hemisphere does or doesn't like

>Trump protecting us all from divegrass
Not tired of winning, Mr. President!

just let mexico host it who cares

the only people in america that would give a shit about fifa are the mexicans, maybe we can lure some of them back to mexico when they go see it

We don't want that europoor spicfest in our country

Americans do because it's the topic of the thread. Try to keep up.

literally everything is Trump's fault in the eyes of the left, including falling soccer popularity.

Do we need to teach you krauts another lesson?

I have a transgender gf and even I know that soccer is gay as fuck

Imagine football hooligans vs Amerimutt police
The faggots will empty 5 magazines each, while shiting themselves
>Thank you president Trump for preventing a bloodbath
MAGA

>poverty ball

lol. No one cares.

>FIFA is angry that the US is tired of refs colluding and making soccer/football into divegrass

wew

Alabama has the worst poverty in developed world and usa will become the leader of extreme inequality in 2018
The Wealth Gap in the U.S. Is Worse Than In Russia or Iran
Chicago comissioner wants UN peacekeepers there
Infraestructures are failing and trains derailing

Fuck Drumpf and white people

mexico 2026

You're better off. FIFA is nothing more than a group of parasites (pic related).

good. who wants a bunch of smelly foreigners crowding their cities to watch to watch the world's largest game of povertyball anyway?

I like trump more every day

good real Americans don't give a flying fuck about soccer

I won't need to pretend to care about soccer, so that's nice. This might be one of the best things Trump has caused, and I don't even like him.

Mexico BTFO

we can host the world cup without you niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=-Bl2NNkEDVc

we are the 11th richest country.

>wearing a jersey with another man's name and cheering for grown men you've never met that hug and jump into each others arms and kiss when they score
Sports are for fags, especially soccer

>ITS DRUMPPPPPPFS FAULT
>...
>...
>...
> and, to a smaller extent, the fact that the American judicial system took the lead in prosecuting FIFA scandals

>DRUMPFFFFFFFFF BLOWN LE FUKK OUT
>ORINGE SKIN

This.
We have a president that's already said more than once he'll put America first, even if it hurts feelings elsewhere.

It's a joint effort, and Morocco is more appealing than Mexico by itself.

>As the sides finalize their bids ahead of the March 16 deadline, there is growing concern in some U.S. circles that a North American victory celebration after the FIFA vote June 13 in Moscow is not as certain as once thought.

>Behind the scenes, those familiar with the tri-nation effort are worried many FIFA member countries — and, by extension, continental voting blocs — are leaning toward Morocco.

>fifa
corrupt jewish empire

Oh fuck those 3d graphics and effects surpass george lucas and starwars.

No shitskinball in the US?

fucking good.

>Olympic hosting in jeopardy due to falling US popularity
>hosted recently in Beijing China and Sochi Russia
k

>To a lesser extent, U.S. judicial system took the lead in prosecuting FIFA scandals
>lesser extent
>lesser
bull
fucking
shit

we are above in technology, hans.

fake news.

Donald Trump 'fully supports' a World Cup with Mexico and Canada as USA launch bid for 2026 tournament

independent.co.uk/sport/football/international/donald-trump-mexico-usa-world-cup-2026-a7677851.html

>some thirg world nation with majority shitskin population (USA) calles the white European sport "shitskin ball"

Bitch please. Whoever bribes the FIFA selection committee the most money gets to host.

>3rd worlders get mad the US isn't giving away our wealth anymore and want to take their ball and go home

who cares

Oh no, that's terrible.

You're not importing niggers to play for Germany?

What was this sport with the kneeling niggers?
SJW-Ball?
Isn't SJW-Ball the most popular sport in Shartia?

You didn't answer the question. An American stated that soccer is a shit skin sport or at least that is our perception of it. Now, are you or are you not importing niggers to play for your national soccer team?

Oh no muh sports ball!!
fucking retards.

Not that I know.
When will be the nexz WC of the SJW-ball btw?

It was very popular here for a long time, but it's popularity and influence are waning quickly. Haven't you heard? Because of blumpf we're literally on the verge of a race war.

>and, to a smaller extent, the fact that the American judicial system took the lead in prosecuting FIFA scandals
>implying that's not the major reasons

Oh, no! Not soccer! Whatever shall we do!

There were television broadcasts in the early 1970s in the UK that used soccer instead of football.

SPBP. Soccer is a communist sport, and Trump recognizes that.

Fuck soccer and fuck the metric system. Tired of these memes.

continue to see falling ratings and crowd attendance for the NFL?

>when the entire world plays a sport but you think it's gay so you create your own collection of sports, all of which prove to be more profitable than the sport endorsed and funded by every other nation on earth

lmao. globalist shills need to KYS. all anyone has to do is look back at how fucking hard the same faggots were praising the flesh eating bacteria water, sewage spraying showers, non-working toilets, pickpockets, attacks, green fucking water that blinds swimmers that was the last olympics

I don't understand this meme. I used to be a huge American football fan, now I genuenly enjoy watching niggers burn it to the ground. I'll use my new found spare time to target practice rather than cheer for a bunch of niggers running up and down a chalked field. This is not a bad thing and it's Sup Forums's fault.

this, trump would be gone at that point so who cares?

Who cares?

>England bids to host the world cup
>"No, no, England has a hooligan problem and doesn't have the infrastructure to host a world cup"
>Gives it to South Africa, the rape, carjacking, and AIDS capital of the world that has to build almost every stadium from scratch
>Gives one to Brazil, as if I even need to say anything about Brazil
>Gives one to Qatar, see Brazil entry
>Gives one to Russia, I have no problem with Russia, but trying to pretend they have the infrastructure and/or no hooligans is beyond retarded

Apart from that England hasn't had a hooligan problem for the best part of the 30 year and is one of four, potentially five, countries that has the infrastructure to host a world cup tomorrow. I'm almost convinced that the (((BBC))) purposefully sabotaged England hosting the world cup

>Make bid
>Actually have decent chance of winning the bid
>Day before the bid is made the (((BBC))) airs an expose about how corrupt (((FIFA))) is and how those who vote are routinely (((paid off)))
>England gets like two votes in the first round of voting
>"DURRR WHY EVERYONE AGAINST US FELLOW ENGLANDERS!" t. (((BBC)))

I don't even believe they're this inept.

Actually the US can use football stadiums like they did for the 1994 World Cup they hosted, we have so many sports stadiums in general that it would be a low cost to us.

>minorities living in the closest thing to a post racial society
>still can’t get it together
It’s your own fault.

There's still no reason to want smelly euros or spicfags. They would spend the entire time whining about the side of the road we drive on, the portions at restaurants, the quality of the beer and Donald Trump.

Who gives a shit about that gay sport? It's just a bunch of eurofags and shitskins prancing around, feigning injuries, and missing a massive net for 90 minutes just so we can see a game go "nill-nill"! Fuck off!

>>Also who cares about what your shitty hemisphere does or doesn't like

Essen Sheisse , you crypto-kike, mountain nigger.
Your country's only accomplishments are usury and making watches so precise that you can tell just how long you've been miserable down to the exact second.

Because back then people still tried to sound posh, now the upper classes want to speak with a cockney accent.

Soccer–oh sorry–futbowl, is easily the worst thing Britbongs have given the world.

The only countries that should host world cups or Olympics events is America, Canada, Britain, Australia and New Zealand.

Morocco better win. I'm not interested in waking up in the middle of the night to watch football. It's bad enough I'll have to do that for the next 3 Olympics.

your beer really is shit

>goes to the supermarket
>buys pleb beer for welfare recipients
>thinks all U.S. beer is shit now
We know, europoor, we know

But they gave us field hockey which we turned into normal hockey, rugby which we turned into football, curling, polo, tennis, golf and cricket which we turned into baseball
Damn literally ever sport ever was invented by them

>wake up in the morning and watch the British empire games in Glasgow with my breakfast

spbp

who gives a shit lmao

Trump was right, I'm starting to get tired of all of the winning.

I like American beer,

>drinks some piss with a higher price
>never drunk a real beer in his entire life
>feels like an expert on beer culture

Why do sharts do this?

No one cares about soccer in the states. Having premier league soccer on during the weekend while eating breakfast is comfy. No need to host the world cup, though. It will just be a stadium full of drunk, fat, retards cheering about niggers kicking a ball.

And these, they only have it in cans though and I only drink from glass and they got rid of the anchor beer and my English golden Ale is only in a can now too!

>never drunk a real beer
Amir please, alcohol is haram

Olympics should have their own independent micro-state in Greece and be held there

>rest of the world punishes itself because it doesn;t want to interrupt its tantrum because it somehow lost the pacifier that was shoved up its ass.
explain to me why i should care about footsy ball fairys