OPM

Threadly reminder that Suiryu > Garou > Saitama

Chapter when

村田雄介‏@NEBU_KURO 4 min
Más
となジャン版ワンパンマン、ただ今更新作業をして頂いてます。しばしお待ち下さい。

He is uploading it.

Last mins prediction.

Since this is the last chapter that will be covered in Volume 13, I expect it to end either with Saitama return or focus back on WDM/Garou with WDM no selling Garou punch.

Well. Not HIM specifically. He already sent it. Now it's up to someone else to upload his manuscript.

単行本の表紙を描くんで、明日の夜あたりに久々に作業配信しようかと思います。

Doing doing the cover for Volume 13, yes basically this is the last chapter that will be in the Volume.

Are we making a new thread or uploading in this bait one

I will try to dump the chapter here once its out.

Was considering it myself, but decided might as well use this one. Won't have to worry about bumping the thread, at least.

plus we could just put an imgur link in the next thread and continue the discussion

>Volume 13 cover
So who's it going to be? Suiryu? WDM? Charanko? Fubuki again?

Suiryu's pretty much been the most prominent facet of the chapters that'll be included in volume 13, so I suppose he's one of the safer bets.

Otherwise, Charanko.

ITS OUT.

Nice.

Ended with Suiryu getting rekt as expected, but notice Bakuzan didnt do anything.

So I expect Suiryu(if he gets up) and Bakuzan to team up.

35 pages.

Mm. Hoping, despite how brutal Bakuzan is, that he's actually just way dedicated to martial arts.

As for now I have Suiryu around Genos/Sonic level.

And with Volume 14 being the last one that will be covered in Season 2, Gouketsu is shapin to be the Season 2 Main Villain.

>That Choze Beam Cannon
Holy shit

Damn Suiryu vs Pure bloodline man was awesome.

Imma beat a mother fucker with another mother fucker

That was as strong as the punch Saitama gave to the Sea King.

Moment of truth right here

going to par with a puremonfag
kek

This is going to look awesome in the anime

Who's gonna come in to save the day now?

>Pussy is top priority
Shame since he probably could've dodged that

I noticed that Bakuzan looked a hella lot less sinister this chapter.

kek. All for that pussy

rip

> hitting the base of your palms together

I'm wincing.

Whoops, meant to link

There goes the second arm band

> kicking an energy beam
aaaaa

It's panels like this that really remind you how powerful Demon levels actually are. Especially when our most recent Demon levels were either just gigantic in size or specialized in more small-scale battles. Hope Phoenix Man gets to look awesome before he gets taken out KFC-style.

Martial arts, mofo.

Is Choze surprised how how strong his beam was?

Confused by how Suiryu managed to kick a ball of energy away.

Yeah that's what I thought.

Love how they zipped between Gouketsu's legs a few times here.

Damnit Bakuzan, do something already.

>what is a manga

*"moving around in a way that's kinda cool

>Gouketsu's pinball eyes
Warming up to the design here.

At least he should get rid of the 3 Crows.

It would be funny if Bakuzan show feats better than Suiryu, for a reason he was called the strongest man in Superfight history.

have Suiryu removed his arm band lijmiter yet? He's gonna be stronger than Saitama when he removes it.

Yeah, would be a nice twist. Though even then he still clearly would be no match for Gouketsu.

The second one already broke while he was trying to divert Choze's genki dama.

He removed it when he caught the energy beam

It's called a Cero

The second got destroyed just to stop Chose's attack.

I dunno. Seems kinda up in the air right now. In lieu of another S class hero showing up to save the day, Bakuzan seems like he might step up here. Especially with him not looking so villainous anymore.

I'm about to break your limiter.

HOLY SHIT SUIRYUU FUCKING BEST BOY

BEST BOY
E
S
T
B
O
Y

turns out that suiryu is a great char. with his unique personality, his purpose and his story.
really like him, hope he does not get killed.

What if Bakuzan is actually stronger than Suiryu?
He seems unimpressed at what is happening. He's gonna stomp Gouketsu and go home.

I wanna see monster suiryu

GODDAMMIT SHURYU THIS ISN'T A HAIR PRODUCT COMMERCIAL

I'm expecting either Tatsumaki or Bang/Bomb to save the day. Of course the latters would fit better the whole martial art theme, but Tatsumaki just dashing in and fodderizing Gouketsu would be pretty funny.

Apart from Rosie, it seems like the other monsters are still alive? Beat up as they are.

Possible. Bang should know about the martial arts tournament, and it may suddenly occur to him to check it out in case Garou decided to crash it again.

I'd rather have Bang/Bomb

Well, considering Suiryu tied with Choze, who's presumably a Demon level, and Gouketsu is a Dragon level himself, we at least know that someone doesn't have to look like a pretty boy to be as strong as Suiryu.

these pages gave me a boner

That tripfag Blackstar avoiding this thread like the plague. I remember that nigga saying Suiryu stronger than Gouketsu based on how they kick human in the air. I even said Gouketsu kicked lightning max and snek far higher than Suiryu did to Saitama.

Same, Tasumaki will already take care of the other remaining attacking monsters anyway, and it would be cool to see the combo of Bang and Bomb killing a dragon. Will make Rover all the more impressive later.

I'm starting to think current Garou could actually give Suiryu a decent fight

Fuck your cells faggot

fuck yeah, motherfucker

based as fuck

He'd win. They seems to be at a similar level but Garou has his powerup/adaptations asspulls.

God this sucks i didn't want suiryu to job, like he should win but his victory should like come at a cost to make him grow as a character.

FUCK

All pretty much how I expected except I thought Nazi would give Suiryu a harder time

bonk

btfo

Suiryufags BTFO

Choze is just demon level because Gouketsu is already Dragon. Do you really think Garou would not stomp a single Demon level?

>caring or even replying to tripniggas

n-no

END

He wouldn't change if he won, though. As long as he wins, his philosophy will remain intact. Losing again like this right after his FIRST loss will serve as a rather big wake-up call for him.

I suppose the manga isn't called OPM for nothing. Here comes saitama to save the day *sigh*