ITS HAPPENING

ITS HAPPENING
ITS HAPPENING
ITS HAPPENING
ITS HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/7knivy/in_fbi_agents_account_insurance_policy_text/
truepundit.com/thunderdome-congress-to-be-rocked-in-next-72-hours-over-a-dozen-resignations/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WOW IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

nice

The democrats are spinning this as a positive thing because of how dangerous Trump is.

FBI are dodgy as fuck

link?

Has TruePundit ever been right about anything, ever?

Yes

Quite frequently.

>he believes truepundit

They actually have a really good track record. They broke significant parts of this story, and they have had a couple of other major scoops.

These people have an Ignore mountain of shit skill level of 100 I swear.

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/7knivy/in_fbi_agents_account_insurance_policy_text/

What happened to the 72 hour tick tock

Hes a 2x pulitzer prize nominee. renown investigative reporter

hes been the one breaking the news about the FBI shit before anyone else

>he doesn't point to specific evidence for his claims

They are wrong more often than they are right. The other replies are faggot larpers. Remember on sunday when TP said that dozens of congressmen would resign within 48 hours? Well its been 48 hours, what happened? Oh yeah you were larping

Killary will be in cuffs by Christmas!

Can we ban the Thomas Paine twitter account please

So where is the video of all these fucking cunts in cuffs?
Oh wait, no, it's just more names doing something under order of some other name, involved in an investigation of another name, who was named as an associate of another name, who worked for this one company once who received donations from a foundation that was once run by one of the Clintons
OH WOW THAT'S FUCKING AMAZING
KEEP EATING UP THOSE OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE VIDS THOUGH
You dumb fucking faggots
Seven years of this shit you fucking faggots

You fucking faggots eat this shit up, it's just more fucking names and more fucking companies, no one has been arrested, and no one will make a move because everyone is in on it you dumb fucking faggots

Fake news. And that's not memeing. Thomas Paine is actually fake news and just makes things up all the time.

what's his name again?

Literally fake news, kill yourself shill. He never said 48 hours.

Have you had your head up your ass? The Washington Post reported last week that 30-50 congressmen will probably not run for reelection and that they have information on sexual harassment allegations on that many. Fox News has also reported that.

>truepundit
big if bigly

truepundit.com/thunderdome-congress-to-be-rocked-in-next-72-hours-over-a-dozen-resignations/
Sorry he said 72 hours, four days ago. Get the fuck off this board you fucking stupid larper you are ruining the entire board. Go back to abovetopsecret or whatever faggot website you cbts shills came from. Fuck off

CNN was covering exactly what whoever said 48 hours, the sexual harassment payoffs with taxpayer dollars.

Unless the kikes are named, WWIII starts or fucking ayy lmao's show up there is no happening.

Cool. Where are the dozen+ resignations? Its been over 72 hours

oh come on now
tell us how you really feel

LOOK AT THIS FUCKING SHILL TRYING TO DIVERT THE ATTENTION AWAY FROM THE STORY IN THE OP. KYS

FBI TRIED TO RIG THE ELECTION AGAINST TRUMP BY CONCEALING HILLARYS CRIMES

>truepundit

when did pol acquire a boomercon level of gullibility?

Starting to sound a bit desperate there, my sorosdude.

Im providing evidence that truepundit is full of shit, while you act like a belligerent retard while providing no evidence. Who is the shill you fucking moron

So who resigned? Muh 72 hour tick tock

Not an argument

Holy fucking damage control.

These people are delusional. Or paid DNC shills. I'm guessing the latter.

trumped up roasties?

Before, he said McCabe was a Russian spy. If he was a Russian Spy, why would he work to get Hillary Clinton elected?

Since the boomers infested our board with their braindead larping and delusions

(((evidence)))

>implying theres only 1 reporter/writer
>implying there was no false flag train derailment to distract
>implying ur not a kike

So babby realizes the whole government is corrupt and won't police itself. What do?

Write articles, that's what. The answer is to expose the whole snake pit. Shine a light on it so everyone capable of seeing can see it. Make it irrefutable and an accepted reality in every day life. Make people curl their lips in disgust when they think about the government. Once the population sees what you do, it's easy to get them to follow your lead

i want to fuck that burger

Have a bump.

Who cares?
Reality tv sux these days...

Sweet i hate that cunt too. How does that change the fact that truepundit is not a legitimate source you ancap memeflag fucking retard

LOL these are not paid shills, these are actual Hillary Voters who have been marinating in anti-trump propganda for the past year and a half.

What, don't you regularly go into threads you think are about fake ideas and scream at everyone? And don't you bring a dozen friends to scream with you? Seems completely normal to me.

>not posting the original
come on man

no he is questioning the truthiness of Thomas Paine over at "true pundit"

no one on this board has any doubts that the obama administration tried to rig the election, fact is obami failed because of a russian hacker named Sup Forums, Sup Forums is trying to figure out who that could be

alternatively, all this shit is typical run of the mill crap brought to you by those who run the tax farm called USA, formerly known as "America, Land of the Free" .... none of them will ever spend a day in prison .... the lawyers will get rich, and you and I will pay for it all

shill or not, hes a tax cow, just like you and me

You are an idiot. I dont care. Keep using truepundit as a source, it just makes you look like a fucking retard. You cant even find one example of one of their stories ever panning out. Not even one fucking example. Ive already providing an example of one of their stories being complete bullshit and all you can do is leafpost and call me a shill

half of them are shills trying to create/drive a narrative. the other half are retards u speak of eating it up

david brock bought that subreddit a long time ago and its owned by correct the record/shareblue.

mods were paid millions to sell it

Still sounding desperate. Hopefully this $0.02 will make you feel better.

imagine being this assblasted

this isn't funny

Neither are you, Ben

Well, this story is likely very provable due to Comey's public actions and the 10/30/16 warrant to search the laptop. By the way in said warrant, the part about where and when they found the laptop has been blacked out, as classified. Why would such mundane information be withheld?

>"I have no rational basis to counter this so I'll just pretend that sources outside my echo chamber are disreputable... cause reasons"
T's. Retarded commie

So what? Nothing has happened and nothing will.
>TEEK TUUUCK
I don't even care anymore

Most of them are shills, but not all. There are some real people there who have been brainwashed by the shilling.

>if I say fucking faggot a lot maybe Sup Forums will respect me this time!
You: the post

they found it at weiner's girlfriends house

Heres a reason why truepundit is not credible.

>hurrrrr calling you out for not getting the joke of the original Garrison edits means I'm Ben
>>>/reddit/

TOCKKKKK!! TICKKKKKK!!!

KILLARY GON TO JAIL!

GIVE IT UP YOU FUCKING SHILL NO ONE IS BUYING YOUR SHIT HILLARY IS FUCKED

What's the basis for that claim, I see it on the site. It's not for his site though, I assume since the site is new, it's for him but nobody knows who he is?? Couldn't we figure out who it is based on those nominations if true?

If anyone still buys into timeframes like "within 72 hours," be mad at yourself for being such a sucker, not at the source. They can't know when things are coming, even if they know what's coming. Shit happens. Comey was scheduled to testify last Tuesday, then he didn't show up, now he's supposed to today, but who knows. When delays like that can pop up, no one can promise things on a schedule. Ignore the deadlines and judge the actual story.

struck a chord, did it?
When is your coming out party?

>still replying
You're awful, Ben

no locky locky

just ticky tocky trumpanzee's

No. When someone gets ARRESTED FOR THIS SHIT, THHEEENNN it’s “happening”. Right now, it’s just one more of the hundreds of confirmations of crimes we already knew about

We've got your minions Hillareeeeeeeeeeeeee

ITS HABBENING
ITS HABBENING
ITS HABBENING

T Paine been killing it the last couple weeks.
If he knows, Wray knows. If Wray knows, surely Trump knows

Not happening

>concealed
>weeks before elections
>concealed

this shit has been out in the open months at the very least prior to the election, anyone who is anyone fucking knew how crooked she was, what the fuck is this shit on about?

The deadline is the story retard. If they cant get basic facts correct why the fuck should you believe anything else they are saying? It ruins their credibility

>ITS HAPPENING
Nothing will ever happen to these people unless the cucked right actually goes vigilante justice.

Trump has proven himself too much of a pussy to declare martial law and purge the corrupt that way, which is literally the only way he'd ever purge them.

Who the fuck cares who knows!? The question is, and the only question is... WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY GONNA DOOOOOOO ABOUT IT!!!??

ok well if you think the true pundit story is garbage, explain to me why the fuck you are still on a thread running your mouth about it. I can accept that its a free world, and you get to choose what to do with your time and all, who you believe, read whatever you wanna read man, ..... but riddle me this ..... if you think the author is full of shit, then what the fuck are you hanging around for????

to let me, your good time buddy, know its a pack of lies??? perhaps you are out to save some poor defenceless user with a weak mind from being brainwashed

and dont forget to include some story about some bullshit story, while conveintly forgetting that EVERY fucking news outlet under the sun periodically produces some bullshit story

btw im not claiming that true pundit is credible (Im a moderate centrist after all, who just happened to be searching for nepalese poetry lessons when i found this site) ... but the fact is that the general thrust of the story is true (ie hillary Clinton HAS been enegaged in a series of crimes spanning three decades, and comey and his drinking partners over at FBI have been lying and colluding with her

Sessions was the worst fucking hire Trump made

he's done jack shit except talk about busting weed users

oh i knew something was off, when did these die?

I normally wouldn't believe larper shit but this fits the mold
>Comey being obviously sheepish at the end of Oct filing the letter to congress and senate saying new evidence being presented
>Gowdy saying that history would essentially be "kind" to Comey when this all comes out
>Comey posting weird boomer texts whenever new revelations occur regarding guilt and judgement. It's not for Trump, it's for Comey (himself)
>Preet Bhara telling liberals to not get fanatical about Mueller
>Trump not pushing Mueller to get fired and MSM trying to push him to do it
>Strzok getting publically disclosed, McCabe refusing to testify and will like get legally forced to

If McCabe and Strzok are the ring leaders on this, everything that's happened supports it

I literally don’t even fucking care anymore. Until someone gets arrested, I Genuinely don’t give a fuck what they find out. It’s shit we all know already; The fix was in, the FBI is crooked from the top down, and Hillary is a fucking criminal

yeah Wray sure hit the ground running and cleaned up the FBI based /ourguy/

This??????

yes