WOW, YOU PLAYED YOURSELF

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LomEYFI_0IQ?t=708
youtube.com/watch?v=IPyvZVZGOzk
youtube.com/watch?v=OJ9ce-yMEfc
archive.is/AYkpw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I won't go for a dinner with a woman who isn't my wife.

Big allegations coming down the pipe line

>inb4 the left calls me a creepy Christian guy

Pence Rule, ftw. Feminist career women fucked themselves

Bigger allegations than a dead naked intern who died from blunt force trauma to the head found in your office and covered up by the DC police as a heart issue?

>I know men who won't hire women now
Why, are they afraid they might end up murdering them?

DELETE THIS

That shit pisses me off.
Now supposedly his brother is all butthurt because it’s been brought up again? Seriously dude, your brother is a fucking creep that had a FUCKING AFFAIR with the biggest kike whore ever, and you’re pissed at everyone else?
Then again, Ted Kennedy was re-elected countless times and heralded as a heeeero so I guess I shouldn’t be stunned.

Smart, serious professional women knew this was a disaster from the beginning

youtu.be/LomEYFI_0IQ?t=708

I'm not a huge Mika fan these days, but she actually seemed to defend the position of not hiring women, if you actually watched this. She said she has spoken to men AND women who say they're considering not hiring women, to which the Huffpo-faggot sitting to her left replied, "that's stupid!'. She looked at him and said, "what are they supposed to do? What if you are in a meeting with a women, and years from now she claims sexual harassment?'.

Clueless Neet here. Is it illegal to only hire men? Or do you only suffer from sjws calling you sexist?

As long as it isn't official policy you should be fine, as soon as you put something in writing you're fucked.

> *that voice editing to make that jewchin fag sound important*
> talks with a cunt, that destroyed any kind of legitimacy in Ukraine and made self-proclaimed state of ukraine shell Russian civilians > """serious professional"""

No, it's not illegal. If having strict rules that you will only hire people of one sex, then Hooters would have been shut down decades ago.

>proudly labels himself a clueless neet
>meme nazi flag
Don't flatter yourself. Your kind will be the first to be gassed.

It's not illegal, but making it policy to only hire men is illegal.

Or getting false allegations

fpbp. Pence was highly ridiculed for this, and even being accused of having some lack of self control. I think we ALL know what happened - People dug for dirt on Pence and found ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOTHING because he wouldn't so much as have a coffee with a woman.

Under most civil rights style laws, you can still face penalties if It's shown that you are engaging in unfair or discriminatory hiring practices even if it isn't written policy, but you're right that without written evidence it's hard to prove.

That's a different situation, if the job requires people of a certain sex it is exempt.

This. They are prepping their audience because it’s going to take down Dems.

I've called several women who aren't my wife whores to their face just to get them away from me. Oddly not as effective as you'd think.

And you were right to do so. A late friend of mine was somewhat of a cult status celebrity type, and he'd work a lot of comic conventions, signing stuff and whatever. He was constantly hounded by two-bit jailbait who would NOT take a fucking hint. He was entirely too polite to them, and learned the hard way that posing for a picture with one of these whores outside of the convention hall would be circulated all over the Web in the context of "tee tee we a couple now." After his death we had to keep a sharp eye on his Wikipedia, as some whore kept adding herself as "his partner." Some women are absolute fucking trash.

>self-proclaimed state of ukraine
Do you guys really think this kind of propaganda works?

Besides, you fought two wars against Chechen separatism yourself. There were no civilian casualties, right?

Shit. That gives me an idea. We larp as angry trans activists and target Hooters for their bigotry.

If your friend is dead just tell us who he is. I’m genuinely interested now. None of us will fuck with his Wikipedia page.

Women do not possess the ability to reason. Part of always needing protection and safety while having it provided from someone else is being insulated from consequences. In their world, they can accuse anyone of anything at any point, expect to be believed automatically by virtue of their gender, and nothing will ever change. There should be no backlash, no consequences. Men will just never make any comment toward them ever and will live in perpetual fear of a mere baseless accusation but will stile hire women in droves and give them (give, they didn't earn it) 50% representation in the boardroom.

I honestly envy this level of naivete. It must be so warm and comfortable living in this make believe land.

Never forget who they are. (pic related)

It's funny that the media sees DJT as a threat.

>AND THAT IS OUR JOB

You made that up.

Except me

Mika looks like such a "lazy" snake. You know, like she's a little "slow".

Educate yourself.

No he didn't. You are fake news.

youtube.com/watch?v=IPyvZVZGOzk

seen the artical that women are more likely to die if they have a cardiac arrest if men are near by because men wont do CPR on them and women dont know shit?

C. Martin Croker.

Where have you been?
youtube.com/watch?v=OJ9ce-yMEfc

>youtu.be/LomEYFI_0IQ?t=708
Don't hire women because men may (be accused of) abusing them.

Sounds a bit Sharia to me.

>no blowjob
>no hire

no shit

I haven't but it's unsurprising.

Why do women whine about men giving them free orgasms? Like why?

Adam West

There's a reason for that, user. Pic related.

this could be a win

women can't get jobs
become stay at home moms having many white children instead
make traditionalism cool again

I find this funny because bossy career women are the biggest sexual masochists I’ve ever banged. Chicks like them are into bondage, paddling, hot wax, biting, “rape” at knifepoint, slapping, strangulation, face masking, and being led on a leash. Lawyercunt types are into the most masculine, tallest, dominant, aggressive, muscular, feral, dark triad caricatures of cavemen they can find.

To be honest feminism seems like a huge shit test against beta and low SMV men. The jews have just tried taking advantage of the situation.

>You made that up.
archive.is/AYkpw
^
>archive of Real Clear Politic article with link to video and transcript
I almost wish I had made it up, but I didn't.
>"He is trying to undermine the media and trying to make up his own facts. And it could be that while unemployment and the economy worsens, he could have undermined the messaging so much that he can actually control exactly what people think. And that, that is our job."

Lori must be avenged

BRZEZINSKI

That's a good business decision in general.

I mean if you want competence.

This is completely true. I've never met a alpha type female who wasn't into BDSM

kek

>Fucking globalists. Time to throw them all out with the rest of trash. They can have Belgium, though I suspect they'll end up in New Zealand, if they get away at all that is. Plenty of space, for the moment, in Guantanamo Bay.

literally what is the point of hiring banshees that are just going to implode your business with sex assault stories

Claudia Campbell?

Do you remember they tried to get Hooters to hire men? Remember the add? Shut that shit up fast,

Murderin Joe and the intern who "fell"