What happens here?

What happens here?

balls

i'm moving there

trap door spiders

Nice. I'm heading there soon. Hoping to see some neat stuff. Never hear about politics in CR though even though I see their flag on Sup Forums all the time.

Nothing. Nicaragua is better.

me

Why are you abandoning the U.S.?

Cheap everything, and hot climate
It's in south America, so it's obviously irrelevant
and people there speak Spanish

What kind of clothes should I wear for farming? What fabrics are good?

Nothing much really

you are wrong original kike

this place is as expensive as shit, mexico is cheap, panama is cheap, here, its not cheap

I only wish all that money was used less by corrupt bastards

What kinds of fruits and plants are commonly grown in your country?

Still a banana republic, huh?

old jeans and a t shirt? with a hat to about sun burns

I am actually into gardening and home grown crops, here its easy

I figure most money goes directly to politicians and the people get totally fucked. Infrastructure is probably totally shit.

I'm going to learn permaculture. You have incredible land for such endeavors. How's the wimminz around Puerto Viejo?

central america is known for being just a bunch of banana republics, the term dd originate from there after all.. so yea, when it comes to infrastructure and quality of life, Costa Rica isn't very affluent.

I wouldnt mind returning to an oligarchy and send all the subhumans to forced labor in a plantation

the problem is that our government and society are kidnap by 10% of the population which are government employees and drain us, and they always go to protests as soon someone even thinks of touching their privileges and inflated salaries

luckily we make so much that even with all the stealing, we can have a half decent country and infrastructure

i bet the nigger cities of the USA, like Detroit, are far worst
CIA IS YOU ARE LISTENING, WE COULD REALLY USE A PINOCHET HERE, ILL WORK FOR IT, TELL ME WHO TO KILL AND THEY ARE DEAD, WE JUST NEED SOME ORGANIZING AND WE CAN TAKE THIS COUNTRY IN A DAY

Gotta agree with Scholomo here.
Quality of life is just above acceptable and if you're a gringo here you're gonna get fleeced.
Stay in the west, dammit.

Have you ever been to Limón?

you dont know much about us, and being Israel you should, or maybe our Jews arent the same as you

we are semi ok because we are still like 50% european, the rest of central america are almost all indians and zambos

What do you guys do to make money? Besides tourism bux

Haha should I print a bunch of Pinochete propaganda and distribute it to local farmers? Let's start a revolution.

There's always this one guy who believes the tourism propaganda.

Now service industry is booming here.
So basically call centers and such.

yes, its nice if you know the locals, if not, you might keep robbed, just dont be the "dumb tourist" and you will be fine

How do I avoid getting rolled by wannabe gangster metzo vermin? I'm a big guy UUUU, 6"3' honkey but I don't want to get shanked by turning down the wrong street in San Jose.

we need to move out of that shit ASAP, we need a industrialist dictatorship NOW!!

we are in time to avoid a big collapse

i am tall and semi blond, people always call me gringo and assume i am a foreigner

i have dealt with it always, its simple, like with niggers

>be dominant, have presence, but dont fuck with anybody that isnt fucking with you
>ignore people asking for money or to buy shit in the street
>keep your head up, but avoid unneccesary eye contact
>be on your own business
>dont be on your cell phone spaced out

idk, basic stuff

>by turning down the wrong street in San Jose.
Why would you even go to San José in the first place? There's nothing of interest there.
Touristic places are mostly alright, you're pretty safe in those. Just use the common sense.

What are taxes like?

Yeah but noboy wants to vote for Guevara who is the only one who even hints at doing that.
We're caught between far left and extremely far left.

Extremely fucking high. Dumb goverment thinks we're in Europe or something.

Is there any other place to fly into besides San jose? I will be fine once I get to the finca I'm headed to, but I'll be doing a couple touristy things I'm sure before and after.

Liberia in Guanacaste. Might be more convenient, depending where you're going.

its fucked up, but the enforcing of it is pathetic as well, we pay taxes like a 1st world country, but we dont see the results

also

i would say 80% of the population has some sort of unreported economic activity

also basically, nobody wants to be the sucker, everybody knows taxes are going to government pockets, so why pay them?

you end up having a 80/20 rule, 80% of taxes paid by 20% of honest people

that guy is a moron and the libertarian party mostly as well, the libertarian party here is all sold out, very little to do with actually USA libertarianism

I am not voting unless a literal extremist shows up, i want genocide as a campaign promise

also "La Fortuna" its nice, there is a lot of money laundering there, but that means an organize mafia controls crime, which means petty crime is actually very low

Oh yeah those were those charged energy orbs that Mu used in the Atlantis-Mu war

those are really impressive, they are perfect spheres

people try to make fakes and they look like shit hahahahaha

He's the only one proposing to reduce the bloated goverment.
>I'm not voting
Golly gee, and then people wonder why we always have the same 2 fucking parties alternating in power.
Go back to watch sportsball.

i dont watch shitball

i told you, ill vote, if they say they are going to fire 1/2 of government employee and disappear any management that opposes resistance

Guevara will just privatize institutions, and while institutions are a problem, the problem is with the management, which drains all the money, the institutions themselves are ok

and the real problem are not shit like ICE or CCSS, the problem is the thousand of government employees spending tax money on lunch, and gasoline for their government provided cars, believe or not, most money is lost that way, on stupid little shit

we need to go into every government agency and power, judicial system for example, and do a massive clean up, no more free coffee and bread, no more free gasoline for you vacations, no more any of that shit

we need to run the government as a private institution, WITHOUT actually privatizing it

or maybe ill just kill a corrupt Alcalde or diputado

Ill vote with a bullet

we should make it into a campaign, this 2018, vote with a bullet

Are there many niggers around?

>Guevara will just privatize institutions
Exce-fucking-llent
>the problem is with the management, which drains all the money, the institutions themselves are ok
>muh politicians r stealing da moneeeyyyyy
Just about every intitution spends 90% of their money just paying salaries. Even if we assume politicians are corrupt as fuck stealing 90% of a company earnings just isn't feasible
>nd the real problem are not shit like ICE or CCSS, the problem is the thousand of government employees spending tax money on lunch
Oh I thought management was the problem? Backpedalling already?
>and gasoline for their government provided cars, believe or not, most money is lost that way, on stupid little shit
>we need to go into every government agency and power, judicial system for example, and do a massive clean up, no more free coffee and bread, no more free gasoline for you vacations, no more any of that shit
This is a drop in the ocean. Actually this kind of stupid little shit is what public employees use to take the heat off them when they are pointed for excessive spending.
>we need to run the government as a private institution, WITHOUT actually privatizing it
And here's the classical limpwristed tico approach to everything.
Let them compete. If they can't, let them die. Stop supporting cancer institutions just because they have "Costa Rican" in the name.

>le corrupt Alcalde or diputado
This fucking meme again
You don't have shit on anyone.
I'd bet my wallet you can't even name the diputados from your province. Yet somehow you think you know they're "corrupt".
The sindicates are a far bigger problam than any diputado or alcalde

Why are flights to CR so cheap?
Government subsidies? A round trip is as much as a domestic flight.

>assuming the sindicalists arent in bed with politicians

you are just lazy, you want to sell and have the gringos or chinese come and do the dirty work

you are halfassed one, I am talking about taking the country and doing it again, you want to sell the failed business to someone else and walk with the money

classic lazy tico faggot, you are the problem

nigger, I am blue blood here, I personally know many high ups, including the president, and I have heard shit, lets just leave it at that

its in my best interest this shithole sells everything, but its not in yours

There's no subsidies in flights. If fliying here is cheaper than flying domestic, that means your government is fleecing you with taxes.

and i am also said we need at least 1/2 of government employee fired

you missed that apparently

i also said*

employees*

excuse my awful typing

Our jobs are being outsourced there. Lots of money, stable government, good standard of living, compliant population. NWO base for sure.

>that means your government is fleecing you with taxes
Thats a given. I looked into going to New Zealand but its a few grand to fly there. A one way flight to san jose is 300 bucks give or take which is less than a lot of domestic flights. I figured the CR government might pay airlines to keep travel cheap to increase tourism.
Is there any manufacturing in CR? Anything beyond agro and tourist bucks?

this, we are also deep in the UN

this place maintains balance because its the NWO vacation land

Nesecitas Pinochete revolution. Do most locals know english? I have a very VERY basic knowledge of Spanish. I call it kitchen Spanish.

I don't care if the owner is a martian as long as the services I receive are top tier. While you prefer to continue receiving shit services at exorbitant prices just because the nigger giving them is also costarican.
Just look at telephone services or insurance companies. Nigger tier until they were privatized and forced to either step up or die. Now the service is far more decent han before privatization. Stop living in fantasy lalaland thinking the public institutions will get in order magically for no reason, like typical tico fag who likes to complain about the status quo but not do anything to solve it.

Depends in the touristy areas certainly
in the proper city center not so much, but they'll probably understand you.
If you fall for the meme of doing some off road trip and going where nobody goes for the sake of the dude nature lmao meme probably it'll be harder to comunicate

i agree, ICE got better after TLC (CAFTA), at least from my experience, but it wasnt sold itself, i was just allowed to compete

and i also agree, we need new management and maybe imported management will be better, but the ownership should remain to the state, or open local investment pools and "privatize" institutions, but selling it to our citizens, and then you become a "stock holder" of said institution

national privatization, sort of speak, I know we dont have a lot of national identity, but other countries do, and when they see we are just clay, they will take advantage of it and fuck us

and about if dont want to shoot a politician, then shoot Albino Vargas jajajaja, there is your sindicalist rat, or maybe one of this famous corrupt lawyers, Castro....

you will be fine with just english, and yes, we need helicopter rides asap

DONT DIE THREAD, WE NEED YOU

WHERE ARE THE REST OF YOU FAGGOTS???