Your heritage

Let's have one of these threads?

disgusting

classic

I'm 1/24 Irish

don't know don't care

Are AncestryDNA/23AndMe or any of those websites worth it? Or are they bullshit?

For someone with British/Irish ancestry, I want to know the exact percentages of British/Irish and have them be differentiated.

God I hope that never happens to my family tree

Are you Phil Lynott?

>Dublin flag
but OP you're beyond the Pale

My bf has similar heritage his daddy is English-Caribbean Navy officer and mother is Irish NHS worker. He’s dark but has Europeanish face

Family tree threads belong in

>female
>successful
>posting family trees in Sup Forums
LARP

>For someone with British/Irish ancestry, I want to know the exact percentages of British/Irish and have them be differentiated.

Also just pointing out that some websites don't do this, and just lump it into the "british isles", and don't differentiate scottish/english etc.

tl;dr what's the best DNA testing ancestry website?

>come from spanish/french family living in northern spicland
>married a qt girl with german grandparents last year
>don't want to have kids because they might come out as vulture-looking brown goblins thanks to my mother's family being half-native mexican from the south

I fucking hate genetics.

I don't know if this even possible
>Oh yeah, I'll let you marry this guy's whose father probably killed my best friend in the war

zachem tyj zdes' i ne v 2ch?

pochemu tam ya dolzna postit?

bump

ya dumal dva.ch - eto Sup Forums no dlya ruskih lyudej

bump because im doing mine now and need 15 minutes

>he's dark but has europeanish face
Fucking kill yourself coalburner

my mother is from zimbabwe, my dad is irish
tiocfiadh aer lae

>tfw great-great grandmother dated Charles Gulden
>tfw she broke up with him and married a French immigrant

>15% South Asia
POO

>>>>>>>>>>Irish
>>>>>>>>>>Dublin
Fuck off you filthy mutt

>aer
>lae
Stop pretending you can speak my language mutt

It's good to live in the island of a thousand welcomes alright lad.
Sounds like you're a small minded culchie. Don't you have some sheep to hump down in kerry.

Also here is my 23 and me. For some reason, the german doesn’t appear

Zdes interesnee. Ya v Anglii uchilas i v celom prodmochitau zapadnu publiku
>partly Caribbean
>coalburner

Don’t be a cuck, they’ll turn out whiter than Gayr*eks and Sh*talians

a literal potato nigger lmao

How does your dad feel having a kid that bears him and his family no resemblance?

CALM DOWN LADDY! BEGORRAH IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU NEED A TOUCH OF WHISKEY TO CALM YE DOWN

>Dublin
Every faggot from that county needs to be gassed, I especially hate how they flee Dublin and shit up Meath, Wicklow and Kildare,

>nigger thinks it's Irish
>thinks I'm a culchie
How many more fallacies are you going pull out mutt?

please dont have any children, and please dont touch any pure redhead

god that fucking sucks I can only imagine your identity crisis rn

OI LADDY I SAY WE GET OL SAINT PADDY TO DRIVE OUT ALL THE FAGGOTS OUT OF THE WHOLE ISLE EXCEPT FOR SLIGO! IM A PURE 100% SLIGO PHENOTYPE AN IRISH AS A POTATOE STEW!

Let's hope the family tree ends with you, OP

kill yourself now and just get it over with. your genes have been contaminated

Why? The man’s mostly Dutch, with an interesting family background, women love it when I tell them about my family’s history.

>Le 56% face

A FUCKING ANGLO! STOP OPPRESSING ME PEOPLE YA DAMN IMPERIAL DEVIL! IRELAND BELONGS TO THE IRISH YOU GEEPAG! COME TO ALABAMA AND BAR FIGHT ME LADDY!

because in the back of your head there is always the lingering realization that youre not entirely a part of the dutch collective story and that some of your genes belong elsewhere. It may sound insignificant but it changes the way you think.

>this is what low close subhumans actually believe in

damn im jelly ill never be this white. Too bad im mostly poleshit and shitalian and I look more jewish than most jews

That is an average Irishman you have depicted there.

IM PROBABLY MORE IRISH THAN YOU LADDY! COME TO ALABAMA AND I WILL INTRODUCE YOU TO MY OL BUDDY JACK DANIELS AND SHOW YOU WHAT IT REALLY MEANS TO BE AN IRISHMAN!

rev up those ovens

>autism the post

norman names arent anglo you burgermutt. 1066 you fucking twat is even mentioned, million dollar bet you have no idea the significance of that year

lmao anglos are the dying breed

Those genes come from an immensely important part of European colonial history, it’s not like he’s a full on Pakistani trying to take over Britain, he’s a Dutchman with some ancestry from Asia because of European empires

while this is a heritage thread. any anons have a good idea on how to learn more about lineage and family history? most of my family records past my father were at a hospital that burned down
Irish == anglo?

You're not even Irish why do you even care? lmao
>The only county that stops us being a penniless shitty diseased country it was in the 1800's
boo hoo dublin make the rest of the world see ireland as anything other than shit. you wish no one wants to go here?
I'm born here. The good friday agreement says anyone born here is irish. you should be glad that I actually have irish blood.
>redhead
>pure

wheres the meme? she looks just like a regular irish person

>Those genes come from an immensely important part of European colonial history, it’s not like he’s a full on Pakistani trying to take over Britain, he’s a Dutchman with some ancestry from Asia because of European empires
Calm down, metis

what does your anal smell like?
what does your anal look like?
what is exactly the colour of your anal?
have you had your anal licked by anyone?
has your anal been penetrated by a penis?

i'm a girl's anal enthusiast but have never seen it in the real life
i love girl's anal more than anyone else in the world yet have never seen it in the real life

i'm fucking serous
please give me mercy

lmao

I DONT NEED NO BOOK LEARNING ALL I KNOW IS THAT I BE AN IRISHMEN! WHEN I LAY EYES ON THE GLORIOUS TRICOLOR I CANT HELP BUT DO A IRISH JIG AND SING THE SOLDIERS SONG ME BOY!

My dad is 50/50 Irish-Canadian Native. My mom is British and French. But oddly enough my dad has a last name with Norman origins.

My french side kicks in and I run away.

flag checks out

Dublin is a shithole though, Homelessness is rampant, half the population are junkies and the other half is a mix of pikeys, niggers, Achmeds and west-Brits

is your dad stefan molyneux?

>nigger trying to argue / use Irish history for its advantage
>thinks because it was born here, it's Irish
nice meme

my great grandparents came to brazil with ottoman passports

Kek

>aer
>lae

even I speak better irish

>metis
Lol nah, I’m half beaner, partly British who were part of Indian colonial rule, and part Ukrainians who fled the genocide by the commies, I’m colonial as fug

You used to be a novelty half cast. Now you are just another brown face in the crowd.

I feel a bit bad for you desu

jej

Fucking disgusting.

>half ottoman

And then you guys have the audacity to tell us South America is not full of mussies.

DONCHA HATE IT WHEN THEY PRETEND TO BE IRISH BECAUSE THEY WERE BORN ON THE GLORIOUS GREEN ISLES? AS A TRUE 100% PURE IRISHMAN I FIND IT OFFENSIVE

t. amerimutt

they were maronites, most lebanese that came to brazil were christians

>Swedish
Get outta my country ya mongrel

>I’m colonial as fug
groncho, you are simply subhuman. Colonial as fug is pure Galician ancestry in Argentina or English in Canada. That’s colonial.

>only dublin has these problems.
sure. it's not perfect but it's the only thing stopping Ireland being what it was like during the famine. Leinster is literraly the only thing making this place civilised.
>born here, it's Irish
That's literally the law and theconsensus, with normal people, yes. only basement dwellers like you would disagree.

what college faggot i wanna make fun of your stats

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

What do you look like? I would absolutely marry a Lebanese or Turkish girl

>remply to murican
>digits
damn

Lol okay bro

I’m not doxing myself. Don’t worry I literally never play. I can’t compete with the nigs

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww at least give me the college name so i can see if your team is good..

r8 me lads

Rate

mate, you're not german.

i like it a lot whats your IQ?

>Mediterranean: the man
Holy shit