Was he right?

The conservatives are fools: They whine about the decay of traditional values, yet they enthusiastically support technological progress and economic growth. Apparently it never occurs to them that you can't make rapid, drastic changes in the technology and the economy of a society without causing rapid changes in all other aspects of the society as well, and that such rapid changes inevitably break down traditional values. - Theodore J. Kaczynski

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nsd_LMDlzhI
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jan/25/ted-kaczynski-the-unabomber-i-favored-clinton-and-/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What did Ted have to say about niggers?

He was far left and only killed/maimed white people, what do you think?

You're trolling us

i watched a kino tv series called Manhunt: Unabomber
but then near the end they tried to make it all seem like he was an angry virgin who got MKultra'd

> far left

Have you even read anything he has written?

Unabomber: ‘I favored Clinton and later Obama’

>“I at first favored Hillary Clinton for president, but after she was out of the picture, I favored Obama,” Kaczynski wrote in an April 2009 letter to Lydia Ecceles

>“I mean, I don’t think any of our politicians are worth a damn so when I say I ‘favor’ a politician for an office, I just mean that I think he or she is the least of the available evils,”

youtube.com/watch?v=nsd_LMDlzhI

Damn
Got a source on that?

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jan/25/ted-kaczynski-the-unabomber-i-favored-clinton-and-/

>FAR left
I didn't want John McCain or Sarah (great titties) Palin in the white house either. Didn't know I was far left

>far left
Being this retarded.

Yes, he was based af

He literally said he didn't want neither of them you supreme mongoloid

He's 100% right and that's because genuine conservatism has barely existed in America since the early 18th century (John Randolph of Roanoke was conservative, so was Calhoun).

Russell Kirk said much the same thing, but it was Buckley and his cronies that truly ruined American "conservatism" by making a fetish out of "capitalism", which is to buy half of the Marxist argument.

You voted for Obama? Fuck you.

No he didn’t literally say that. He called pBama the lesser of two evils, like a good right winger.

Favoring the lesser of two evils despite disliking both must certainly outweigh his harsh criticism on lefties, amirite?

tfw leftist but think you’re better than all the other leftists. Muh shitty bourgeois economic system. Muh shitty technology. Yeah, those aren’t right wing views.

>Clinton and obongo
>Least evil
Unless he was an unironic accelerationist which given his work he probably is that makes no sense
And even an accelerationist wouldn't say they weren't evil

The majority of his manifesto is actually a psychological takedown of leftist mentality

Ever hear of a self hating Jew? What if I told you it can also apply to leftist burnouts?

>you can't make rapid, drastic changes in the technology and the economy of a society without causing rapid changes in all other aspects of the society

I wish that white nationalists clued in on this as well. It's not the Jews fucking everything up, it's technological progress and economic growth.

physiognomy is so strong . your thoughts have a huge impact on how you look

I'm 60% convinced his is just psy-op propaganda that they put out. Ted has no recourse and they just put out things like this in his name to muddy the waters.

It's probably put out by the same CIA team that's done the massive "Ted was a FAR-LEFTIST!" campaign.

Yeah because he thought he had a superior leftist view. Assuming that his takedown makes him right wing is simplistic.

and to think he recognized this 20 years ago...

Anyone interested should go read his entire manifesto

You can choose your political ideology, but you can't choose your ethnicity you fucking idiot

>technological innovation creates degeneracy

That's like saying sex causes rape. No, dumbass. Technological innovation grows the economy, growing the economy grows the tax revenues -- increased tax revenues lead to increased government spending and involvement, then you get stuff like feminism and civil rights. Because government wants women in the workforce to double the tax revenues, they want women to vote because they vote to expand the state. Degeneracy has spawned from government.

You can't explore the universe while still drinking Odin's semen from a horn. The same way you can't keep feudal patriarchal relations in a capitalist society.

I’d agree, but in the 90s the big political campaign was against “right wing” terrorists: randy weaver, Timothy mcViegh, Waco, etc. discovering the unabomber was just a left wing Luddite didn’t fit the narrative, which left the democrats with egg on their face, so they kinda stopped talking about him.

>. Because government wants women in the workforce to double the tax revenues
Owners of industry like it because it nearly doubles supply of labour and thus depresses the wages need to be offered. The division of the household into a male vs female competition is a negative social-side effect icing on the cake for them.

didn't he take a pic of him for more than 30 years?

When Trump criticized the GOP for an entire year and a half, did that make him a democrat? No. Same with Una. Ted was a reform leftist. Criticize leftists because they are doing it wrong. He was still against capitalism and technology. Those are not right wing views.

When you're 20 years old in 2017 you're unaware that George W. and Dick Cheney weren't exactly ideal and that in 2008 no one foresaw how far left the left would go. At that time Clinton and Obama were both against gay marriage and illegal immigration.
I grew up in a time where the Republicans were the nosey busybodies who always wanted to control what you could and couldn't do, and it was the Democrats who fought for the little guy and for personal freedoms. Those roles now seem to have switched. We all know there's little distinction between Ds and Rs, but the Left seems hell-bent on breaking the spectrum. My vote for Obama in 2008 made complete sense at that time because Bush-Cheney wrecked the place and McCain wasn't that appealing

Probably because the CIA fucked him up

Calling anarcho-primativism leftist is fucking retarded.

>He was still against capitalism and technology. Those are not right wing views.
Go ahead and conform to this political dichotomy like a retard. Criticizing him solely on the basis of how right wing or left wing his views are is retarded; this is just categorization. And if you honestly believe he can be lumped with Marxist degenerates and so forth, you;re a fucking idiot

Yeah actually Trump is a democrat. He likes gays, recycling and blacks. Sound pretty fucking (D) to me.

Did he use words like bourgeois? Did he favor capitalism? Like it or not we live in a political dichotomy, our laws are shaped that way. If you wanna play the 42,000 political view game the way snowflakes play the 89,000 genders game be my guest. I’m stuck here on planet earth where modern politics are on a very specific spectrum.

He used to look like a fucking chad you know

What a load of horseshit, I voted for McCain, because Obama had connections to black nationalists, communists, and talked about fundamentally changing America. Don't fucking lie, everyone paying attention knew what they were voting for.

McCain sucked, but status quo was a hell of a lot better that what everyone knew Obama represented. Your only excuse is if you weren't paying attention and were an idiot that voted for the "cool black guy" cuz change and shit. Which isn't much of an excuse, but at least gives you a shield of ignorance.

>Did he use words like bourgeois?
Because corporations and their CEOs are blameless, right? Acknowledging the problem isn't the same as conforming to a single solution you retard.
>If you wanna play the 42,000 political view game the way snowflakes play the 89,000 genders game be my guest.
Gender is biological, ideology is artificial.

Retard

This.

Just watch Bill Clinton's speeches from 25 years ago. Trump is essentially saying the same thing now, and they label him a racist.

Bush II was a shitty conservative. He did nothing to pay down the debt, and increased government spending from poorly thought out tax cuts and bad wars.

T. Old fag.

The unibomber is right though. With technological change, comes social change. There is little we can do about it, and keeping our humanity and morals in an ever changing and increasingly complex world will be the biggest challenge facing humanity over the next few decades.

Just look at the havoc caused in the dating world by a few simple cell phone apps..

It's not horseshit. You and I simply had different views then. Shouting at me now changes nothing. I agree the left has shot so far left in the past few years it's unrecognizable, but you clearly don't remember the Religious Right that now seems to have more in common with SJWs.
I support those who support policies of leaving me the hell alone. Bush helped create this ever growing police state. Obama said he'd halt that and dismantle it. He lied. Egg is on my face.

What the Fuck has technological or economic advances, got to do with being a faggots, like OP.

Whoops: meant early 19th century.

favoring the Marx-coined abstracting called "capitalism" is left wing subversion. God the political understanding of Americans is so childish

>Bush II was a shitty conservative. He did nothing to pay down the debt, and increased government spending from poorly thought out tax cuts and bad wars.

He also ran as an isolationist lol.

Lay out the spectrum for me, please.
Be sure to include anarcho-primitivism

Ted kaczynski? Isnt that the guy from how i met your mother?

Watching this atm, the detectives are utter total morons.

Theodore "The Chad Bomber" Kaczynski