Nonononono

>nonononono
Don't click that shit, nigga.
WTF?
Bad bad bad choice holy shit.
Why?
Why choose that horrifying disfigured girl?
Why not a cute kid with cancer or something holy fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VHEUX_3O0c8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why? why, god damn it did they need to use that pic? i know what disabilities are. jesus fucking christ

"Could"
Won't.
/thread

>czecked, kek'd, rekt

Wait. Is that picture REAL??? It's like a Mr. Potato Head with pigtails.

it's simple
we kill the batman

She has the same WTF that the kid from that Wonder movie I will never see has.
Saw this.
Thought puppet was another disfigured child.
WHAT IS MY LIFE?

is that a jim henson puppet?

WTF I love abortion now

He be doing you a favor Jesus Christ that picture you just made me lose my need for sex for the next week and I'll be using a condom afterwards for sure now.

Mortimer Snerd

WASUUUUUUUUUP

We are all going to hell, but at least we can say we had a glimpse of it first.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Why do we keep these kids around? They’ll never hold a job, never have kids, can’t take care themselves. Wouldn’t it be better to euthanize them?

I don't know why they just didn't kill her in some humane way at birth.... what kind of life would she lead .... just.....

I... don't know what... is real... anymore.
>sigh
Why do I believe this is a legit thing tho?
Fuck this gay earth for sure.

I'm probably pissing my neighbors off by laughing so much but I don't care

My stomach hurts now.

So people are mad they are losing gibs given to them by Obama.
Do they not realize that we are over 20 trillion in debt because of the gibs by obama? Obama used more money in his 8 years than all of U.S. history combined just to make himself LOOK good.

I would pay more taxes if the goverment get rid of them.

>"could"

Why do I never see headlines like
>Under continued modernity everyone in the West will continue being miserable, and half those in the East will starve to death
?

when you nut and she keeps sucking

If that means they will die and we won't have to look at pics like this I fully support Trump's reasoning

Jesus. How cruel are humans? We let that person suffer and suffer and suffer...

YOU BASTARD. I didn't laugh until then. Now me and my sides are headed to hell.

Holy shit WTF is that?!

El goblino

Yes, it would.
I would even go far as to say mandatory abortion for babies who will grow up basically as a vegetable their whole life.

It is inhumane to allow someone to live in such pain their whole life

Oy vey! We might have to euthanize them instead of wasting more money on treatments that don't do jack shit!

It's sad, but this is a rare instance when I would probably want an abortion

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TRYING TO CONVINCE ME OF? LOOK AT IT. LOOK. AT. IT. HOW MANY FUCKING CHEESEBURGERS HAVE I LOST PAYING FOR IT.

why did I click on this thread I knew this was gonna happen
jesus fucking kek

Isn't it crueler to keep her alive?

>tfw christcucks want to keep this abomination alive and very idea of aborting it before it has a chance to suffer repulses them

No. It would be "la goblinA."

It's "it".

That mom body language though
>please save me

Shouldn't that be up to them though? I'm sure it must make life horrible but to deny them the chance at making something of that life could be a refute

It's like something out of a horror movie.

Like some sort of possessed kid who just wants to eat candy and human flesh.

Do they have funds to keep it alive? Or are they going to leech off goverment/charity?

YOUTHANASIA!

NOW!

>Why do we keep these kids around?

So their parents could feel good about themselves. That warm, enveloping feel of smug moral superiority one gets when publicly donates to charity.

Not like it matters, the entire economy of the US works on debt. Companies covering debt with more debt, constantly "falling forward" just to stay in the black for another quarterly, people purposefully getting indebted with student loans and shit like "subprime" mortgages to keep consumption running, the FED printing worthless fiat money only kept afloat because of military adventurism keeping the petrodollar system in place, thus sucking value out of the world through trade to sustain american living standards.

America is literally a bubble and when it pops it will make 1929 look like a party.

wtf does she have? can't she ge surgery? Poor girl looks like from a horror movie and her mouth will become dry if she cant close it

actually its more like "SOMEBODY NEEDS TO PAY FOR THIS AND ITS NOT GOING TO BE ME"

Both the parents and the child would have a better life if it was euthenized.

Allowing it to survive because of some maladaptive, primitive emotional attachment that helps you bond to normal children is just illogical.

Not the argument I'm trying to make. Just asking if it's fair to assume someone would prefer death when they haven't even lived

Let's have a good old pro-life thread, shall we? The board got filled with cuckservatives over last two years and trimming some fat might be healthy.

good suicide squad II poster

You have been visited by the welfare goblin of budget draining

good budgets and strong financial gains will come to you, but only if you post >shoo shoo, welfare goblin

>Oh what's this
>clicked pic
>AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
AAAAHHHHHHHH MY FUCKIN SIDES
FUCCCCCCCCCKKK
>Pic related mfw this thread

>Why do we keep these kids around? They’ll never hold a job, never have kids, can’t take care themselves

I wonder how many Sup Forumsaks can do these things...

How is the child's life better? The child could prefer to live even through the pain

youtube.com/watch?v=VHEUX_3O0c8

-

-- MAKE EUGENICS GREAT AGAIN --

֎֍

Ok but why doesn't SHE pay for it why do I have to pay to keep her vegetable child alive

because muh progress

you aren't ABLEIST are you?

Democrats need every single vote they can get

I love this photo cause I imagine the parents just kept having disabled children and store them on a single beanbag together while they have their normal children also piled up together lumped on a single beanbag.

All life is precious Anons. Abortions, euthanasia and neglecting defenseless children are grave sins.

Yeah they should have used a downie like this girl.

>The child could prefer
There are people to prefer to be morbidly obese or they prefer to cut of their own limbs. It's not a fucking wish list.

Opportunity cost. The parents could easily have another and spend those same resources on it.

Also, if the child was aborted, it's a non-issue.

I LAUGHED AND NOW I FEEL BAD ABOUT MYSELF
FUCK YOU GUYS
IT IS CHRISTMAS TIME FOR SUCKS SAKE WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME LAUGH AT POOR DISABLED KIDS!!

>disabled kid
>implying that fucking "thing" is human.

I'm pretty sure it crawled out of a TV or something.

>I imagine the parents just kept having disabled children
They had the second poop goblin after doctors told them they have 25% chance of it being just like the sister.
Yes, they made this thing on purpose.

I'm not laughing. I'm fucking horrified.

Just put it out of it's misery

How do they not catch that in the womb and forcefully knock it in the head?

ALL
LIFE
IS
PRECIOUS

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK HAPPENED HERE
What's her diagnosis called?

they do it's makeup but i dont think that will help

This is why we use condoms

oh my god... how can this woman happy(the mother)? I can't understand it. How do you go on with it.

so whats the deal with these things, do they even feel or think? or are they complete vegetables?

same with this goblin, is she a vegetable with 0 brain activity like her mother?

Liberalism

The only point I'm trying to make is we do not know that the pain of living makes them wish they were never born. Just calling out a fallacy.

Kill it before it grows up.

>My stomach hurts now.

you must chose where to release
butiful clean toilet
or designated shitting street

she's happy every time she picks up that welfare check. That thing is her meal ticket, and she barely has to feed it.

>Also, if the child was aborted, it's a non-issue.

I've always stood by this. If a child is seriously deformed or suffers from some serious ailment then I absolutely think abortion is necessary before the child is born and any true attachment is created. Personally I think that (or in instances of rape, real rape, not next day regret) are the only times abortion is justifiable. Obviously I said this the last time and the plebbitors jumped on me for it.

my memory is not the best but i think the doctor called it "bird brain" when he first diagnosed her, along with words like "shit eating grin"

If you need a handler or a caretaker, you're unfit to exist.

Not self sufficient = not superior

I feel awful but holy shit that poor girl is terrifying. That face is the face that pops up on your screen when you accidentally open a screamer.

oof

>children with disabilities could lose crucial coverage.

BTFO muslims.

there is no god, laugh away. be free.

>so whats the deal with these things, do they even feel or think? or are they complete vegetables?
They have severe microcephalia. They have less brain activity than newly hatched fish. They are complety deff and blind becouse their brain lack the power to even comprehend outside stimulus. You could just stop feeding them and they wouldn't even realise they are dying of hunger becouse again, their brain aren't developed enough of it. It's a blessing in disguise in a sense becouse they aren't able to feel pain they aren't suffering.