Diana Thread

Finally a thread for the best witch.

Thank you.

Do you think that will stop me from posting Diana in the other thread?

Best witch.

Best girl

Miracle of the universe.

Akko not allowed

Best girl.
No akkofags or Amandafags allowed

I declare Akko allowd, though. All the witches are great in their own way.

You guys pissed people off enough to warrant your own thread.
Sasuga Dianafags.

Please fuck off with /u/ shit. Diana is a heterosexual witch.

So we can start reporting you guys now? Sweet!

Get off Akkofag.

>you are an /u/-shipper if you post a pic with two females in it
Stop being so paraniod.

Diana is overrated on Sup Forums as fuck. She's just another mary sue with no personality besides being "perfect"

>a containment thread for all of the dianafags scum
LWA threads are finally saved.

That's quite obviously a ship pic though.

i love this "paranoid" meme, i see it everytime /u/ gets called out. really makes you think huh

Welcome to Sup Forums.

You are paranoid tho. Next thing you say that if you hug somebody that means you have a sexual relationship with that person

>Next thing you say that if you hug somebody that means you have a sexual relationship with that person
That's exactly the kind of thing that /u/ believes in.

>This thread
SASUGA
A
S
U
G
A

So that means that only they are shipping everything, you don't need to lel

I don't give a fuck whether you ship or hate ships or tugboats or yachts. No Akkos allowed. Fuck off. Post Diana.

Man, characters who have no personality beyond being a cunt are the best.

That may be. But why are you bringing this up in a Diana thread?

Why is she so perfect, lads?

Silly billy, because she is a cunt

She has a soft and warm heart underneath her cold exterior. She was raised to be cunt, not born one.

She'd be a better witch if she wasn't such a goddamn brown noser.

Fuck Diana.

My niggers.

Post your rare Diana smiles.

That's the only one. Poor girl never smiles.

>you know you shouldn't steal but you steal because you were raised in such envinronment
>my actions negate everything I think
lel if you act as a cunt, you are a cunt

What a terrible character

I never said she wasn't a cunt, only that there's more to her than just that. Her character will change once she becomes buddies with Akko.

Did we watch the same show?

She smiled a lot actually, 2 times are for Akko though.

1 of which was condescending.

I still don't understand what Trigger has in plan for Diana? Is she going to be a mid-boss at some point? Is she just there to be the know it all rival that Akko has to compete with? Will she team up with Akko at some point? So far they have buffed her to unnecessary level to just let her be a minor char in the series, but serious I can't see which role she plays any part in the overall plot which is magic dying and shit.

Has Diana really done anything cunt-ish? She's certainly aloof, but I don't know if she's a cunt.

Akko will revitalize Diana's love for Shiny Chariot and she will become the new Shiny Chariot while Akko goes back to Japan after flunking out and works at McDonald's.

She didn't.

Her talking down to Akko/Amanda in 5 is a little bitchy and arguably letting hannah and barbara bully akko is pretty shitty. Beyond that she's not much of a bitch.

Oh wow, that would be one hell of ending.

And Akko won't even get any credit for bringing back Diana's YAY.

One time, while working the register, she'll hear the familiar voices of Hannah and Barbera talk about Diana's latest performance and how cool and amazing it was. She'll see these two approach the register. She'll try to hide, move away, but it's too late. She hears Barbara's voice:
>Small coffee please... Oh, if it isn't Akko!
And then the laughter. Oh god, that's the same laughter she used to hear so often back in the academy. And it still hurts, as much as ever.

She didn't it's just Amandafags who believe that telling someone to stop sperging and behave in class is being a cunt.

The other /lwa/ posters are so mean. I hope we can get along in this newfound safe space.

>caring what other posters think
That's not something Diana would do, and it's not something Diana wants you to do.

I don't care what they think. I care about the thread being fludded with their shit opinions.
Just like Shitbloods being accepted into Luna Nova

Moving to this thread, the other one seems dead.

Well, it reached bump limit. Someone made another LWA general

Yes, but post Diana please.

It's even linked in the old one.

It would be fucking brutal which is why it's never going to happen and I'm glad for it. I feel bad for even writing it out.

Hannah probably decided to go on a trip to Japan specifically to find Akko and laugh at her.

I, for one, welcome little witches who specialize in precision German engineering.

This. All hail the Constanze-Diana alliance to Make Magic Great Again.

>Post Diana
No
*walks agressively towards you*

Diana looks good with bunny ears.

yes but WHAT ABOUT THIS

She also looks cute without them.

Cuuuuute

>dianafags
Gross

*grabs you by the balls*
Back the fuck off?

From my point of view, non-dianafags are gross.

What's her role?

being shit

diana fags are cancer

only a crossboarder deals in absolutes

"only" is an absolute

I don't think Diana's that terrible, I like stoic girls quite a bit, but I must admit I preferred her in the first OVA, I would have expected them to have done more with her by now in the TV show.

From my point of view Sucyfags are cancer.

I feel like every character, except Akko, is a bit disappointing in this series. Only Lotte feels more fleshed out because she got one episode for herself.

user the witches are evil.

English VA when?

I want to kidnap Diana, tie her to a radiator, and rape her a hundred times while wearing Akko's face as a mask before letting her go. Then when she's damaged goods, I'll be the only person there for her and she'll fall for me.

How do you feel when that guy posts the blacked diana edits?

Best Witch or West Bitch?

Well if she's actually from Cavendish, then she's from the east

Perfection.