Yes Germany !

A Muslim girl complained about a Christmas celebration at her School becouse it offends her, now the school cancelt it. Fuck this country.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobil.stern.de/panorama/gesellschaft/muslimin-beschwert-sich--lueneburger-gymnasium-sagt-weihnachtsfeier-ab-7793376.html
archive.is/SNGe4
youtube.com/watch?v=6UHf5nWC-YM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here is the link to the article but it is in german: mobil.stern.de/panorama/gesellschaft/muslimin-beschwert-sich--lueneburger-gymnasium-sagt-weihnachtsfeier-ab-7793376.html

Yaaaas queen slay #ChristmasIsWhiteSupremacy

Didn't see that one coming.

and yet you (((germans))) still voted for merkel

Good, how would you feel if a bunch of christians were trying to rub their dirty shit all over your face?

>*Knife hands internally*
Everytime

I am beyond the point where Germany can surprise me.

Woooaahhh didnt see shit like this coming from a mile away

Bump

How long is this going to last, lads? Please tell me it's piling up until something happens and everything goes back to the way it was.

Wow, how tolerante! *claps internally*

>In other news: "The City of Xátiva places an angel in the Navity Scene after a "councilor" withdrew it to "not offend other religions".

Implying that the atheists give a damn about other religions, that was a weak motive.

in her defence, the school decided, there's no law saying they have to and most people don't approve

>A female student said that one could also sing Muslim songs.

They act like Americans. Imagine going to the middle East and demanding bacon/pork from a restaurant and throwing an absolute fit if they don't provide it.

I remembered telling my bluepilled friend about that failed bombing in NYC. The first things out of his mouth was "Is he fucking stupid?"

This feels like another case of "Don't offend Muslims or they'll kill you!" bullshit.

Read the whole fucking articel. They didnt canceled it. They moved it after school and now you dont have to attend it. Jesus fucking christ. just read a whole articel for once.

Are here no legit germans? It's not canceled, it's just no longer mandatory.

...why is she in Germany then?

> A female student said that one could also sing Muslim songs.
cicha noc święta noc
saleelum sawarim
nasheedul ubah

They still cancelt it muhammed

Thankfully it doesn't happen in the reverse and we all get to enjoy an entire month of ramadan every year. Bless white people.

Freaking heck as someone who grew up as a Jehovah's Witness we never demanded to ruin the holiday for everyone else.

We just did something instead of Christmas crap.

Stupid Muslims

Find her and hang her from a Christmas tree

no they dont. its that simple.

yes it is canceled thats why it is moved after school. Becouse of one mudshit a schools tradition got cancelt.

My German is utter shit but I think that it's says that it's no longer mandatory and not canceled

Proof?

thats right. but muuuh victim narrative

Kek that's actually the school of my best lad

meanwhile Cologne police prints those posters to warn about rapists

Bist du zu behindert um den Unterschied zwischen verschoben und abgesagt zu verstehen.

Ja, ist er

they cancelt it and moved it after school becouse of muh feels of the muslims :(

kys cuck

inshallah

Im Johanneum in Lüneburg haben sich – nach langen Diskussionen – Eltern, Lehrer und Schüler entschlossen, während der Unterrichtszeit keine Weihnachtsfeier zu machen. Grund: Christliche Weihnachtslieder könnten nicht-christliche Schüler stören.
Auf eine für alle Schüler verpflichtende Weihnachsfeier verzichtet die Schulleitung, um dem niedersächsichen Schulgesetz zu entsprechen. Dort heißt es, dass im Unterricht auf religiöse Überzeugungen zu achten ist und auf Empfindungen Andersgläubige Rücksicht genommen werden muss.
Demnach hätte man bei einer Weihnachtsfeier während der Unterrichtszeit auf christliche Lieder verzichten müssen, so argumentiert die Schulleitung. Die Weihnachtsfeier im Johanneum ist nun nach dem Unterricht geplant – die Teilnahme ist freigestellt.

>reading past the headline
lmao what are you a fucking nerd? reading is for losers

when your train arrives later he is not canceled, he is delayed, you fucking autistic screechlord

Es wurde abgesagt und auf freiwilliger Basis auf den Nachmittag verschoben weil die armen Gefühle von den Muslimen verletzt wurden.

How hard it must be, to be the victim in every situation.

richtig, aber was ist mit denen die sich von Moslems gestört fühlen?

Und du bist zu behindert zu sehen, das eine einzelne beschwerde eine musel fotze reicht, damit sich alle vor ihr bücken. Wir sind also soweit, das eine deutsche schule schiss hat vor dem medien shitstorm. Tja, dann lieber mal kuschen.

Sei mal ehrlich, ist doch ne miese situation, oder nicht? Wende das prinzip mehrheit beugt sich minderheit auf andere bereiche des lebens an....und...schon ne idee warum das scheiße ist?

Why are we abandoning our traditions for a single rape child spawned by a backwards ass religion with a fondness for c4 vests?

IT'S ONE FUCKING COMPLAINT, BY A NON-NATIVE """CITIZEN""". Why do whites hate themselves so much?

in my daugthers elementary school we had a christmas singing yesterday.
all the kids had to sing christian songs and praise jesus. the muslim parents were just standing there and had to watch how their children praise the lord. it was great!

>abgesagt und verschoben
Hast du Hirnschaden

baste

basiert

Ich hasse Islam und was gerade in Deutschland passiert. Trotzdem ist was im OP steht schlichtweg falsch, und Ich denke, dass religiöse Veranstaltungen für niemanden verpflichtend sein sollten.

>They act like niggers.

I'm offended by Islam, can we ban it now please?

is anyone surprised at this? I'm surprised the government still allows and pays for xmas decorations in public squares and that xmas markets aren't made illegal or forced to change their names to holiday markets.

this is a taste of you future

soon you are not allowed to eat pork and drink alcohol in public and only at home. Then they don't forbid it they just are allowed to drink at home. Do you see your fucking logic?

Haben alle, die bei der sache kein problem sehen. Ich hab versucht meine freunde aufzuklären, hat semi gut geklappt. Die leute wollen es nicht sehen, denn dann wäre die welt nicht mehr heile, das will man ja nich.
Jetzt warte ich ab bis es schlimmer wird, bevor ich wieder was sag.
Aber hey, ich werd die kulturelle bereicherung bestens überleben, im gegensatz zu den gutgläubigen trotteln, die nicht der wahrheit ins auge sehen wollen.

Man sollte christliche Religion und christlich geprägte Kultur auseinander halten können.

Your example is just not true and doesn't make sense. Stop trying to use your brain

is your friend an american exchange student

archive.is/SNGe4
nigger

warum? Das eine bedingt das andere.

*nasheeds intensifies*

Ich habe um ehrlich zu sein wieder Hoffnung, in meiner Umgebung gibt es vllt 10% die mit der momentanen Entwicklung einverstanden sind.

Weihnachten ist nicht zuletzt auch in einem weltlichen Sinne fester Bestandteil unserer über die Jahrhunderte gewachsenen Kultur. Daher fühlen sich auch Atheisten durch keine religiöse Zwänge daran gebunden, ihre Verwandten oder sonstige Bekannten an Weihnachten zu beschenken. Mitglieder anderer Konfessionen können daher selbstverständlich an Weihnachtsfeiern teilnehmen, ohne dadurch ihre eigene religiöse Anschauung zu verraten.

are you gonna knock on my door

>religiöse Veranstaltungen für niemanden verpflichtend sein sollten

Wieso lenkst du das thema auf ein anderes prinzip jetzt?
Du bist nur hier um leute vom thema abzulenken.

the most important part is to keep the bitches in check.
These fuckin woman ruin everything for us.

we dont have a future

Was? Ich habe meine Meinung zum Thema geäußert.

thank you

als ob du dich darauf gefreut hättest du schwuchtel.

It was cancelled and immediately replaced with a interracial breeding spot where german women could be filled with the sperm of foreign men in a public, but also safe environment. Merkel than hands out awards to the men who impregnated the most german women.

Fuck that, they should have intensified the Christmas-see-ness, like dialled it up to 11.

>Christmas
>cencelt

Hitler is spinning in his grave so fast that there's a fucking electrical field around his burial site.

GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER

inshalla Kamerade :)

Stop shitting up this thread with your Nazi language, krauts. The only flag on pol that does it, acting all high and mighty like kikes in the presence of goyim, even beaners converse in english with each other. Two world wars.

drecks muslim deine zeit wird kommen

Ja, die hoffnung,genau wie der jude sterben ja bekanntlic zu letzt.
Dann sind die leute nicht ganz so verblödet bei euch in der gegend, sehr gut so.
Die eltern meiner freundin sind auch gott sei dank sehr aufgeklärt was hier abgeht und sind voll meiner meinung. Freundin ist noch so im heile welt lösungs modus "man kann nicht einfach die grenzen dicht machen, man sollte lieber die gesetze der abschiebung und strafen deutlich verschärfen"
Joa, dauert ewig, nützt wenig und macht eh keiner.

do all german schools have prayer rooms yet?

LOL. GOOD.

about time monocultural backwards whites join the rest of the world or reveal themselves as hateful racists that need to be shunned

could you stop fuckin postin now please? Your fuckin spelling errors are pissing me of. How can you not write your own language properly.....unless this isnt your native toungue...that means your an immigrant in that case please gtfo now

>Johanneum
Ist ja auch in Kaltenmoor, wo manchmal auch ein Hochhaus brennt

youtube.com/watch?v=6UHf5nWC-YM

shut up mudshit you are not welcome here

The Canadian is correct, your language is absolutely disgusting to look at, it's on par with looking at Merkel's saggy face. Disgusting, please fix it, speak English like normal people do. Vile language is German, so is Dutch and both should be banned and carry the death penalty.

Now enginggengenn shcungen twingen fingen ab sicht nicht doch doch du hast yourself.

Nimm das sofort zurück!! Ich bin kein Mpslem

tatsächlich? Es heiß doch immer die Abrahamiten glauben an den gleichen Himmelsgeist, dennoch tun sie nichts anderes als sich zu widerprechen...

Germany ca- can't be more cucked than Sweden.
Next time no Christmas
>CHRISTmas
This is soo offensive.

>Now enginggengenn shcungen twingen fingen ab sicht nicht doch doch du hast yourself.

again stop projecting, Not everbody you dislike is a moslem. Actually i am a jew, but im on your side :)

fuck off hans nobody cares

Your just Mad you didnt Go to a gymnasium. Suck it

>>CHRISTmas
that's why more and more traditional Christmarkets are branded Wintermarkets. Yet no Ramadan etc. is rebranded.

Fuck off Alberto

>everyone is is confused why muslims wouldn't just take part [and intregrate into our culture instead of trying to destroy it]
yeah it not like someone has kept telling your about Muslims for the past decades

Lol. People pls understand that a Gymnasium is the highest form of middle education in Germanic countries. These people are the elites to be.

OP is just a jealous rural retard

ill just leave this here

This

Ganz ehrlich wer ist hier sonst noch Ausländer?
Kein Deutscher traut sich mir auf der Straße in die Augen zu schauen. Ich hasse euch nicht, kann euch aber auch nicht respektieren. Ihr habt dabei zugesehen, wie die von gewählten Politiker Libyien mit abgefucked haben und somit die migranten Krise verursacht haben.

Ich glaube, jeder von euch Kartoffel Opfers weis das auch irgendwie, deshalb senkt ihr in Scharm den Nacken, bereite in vor für die Schellen.
Was auch noch erbärmlich ist sind eure politischen extremen Gruppen. Die Antifa ist Schwuler wie 3 80 jährige, die sich im Park Handjob geben. Die IB ist ein Clown Verrein, die nicht checken das Martin Sellner der größte Jude von allen ist mit sein Sticker Business.

Exactly. To back in history, Marxism and Communism changed Christmas to Pine tree holyday in the 50's here. Now the same shit. EU is like USSR literally.

jungs wie lösch ich das Bild?

checked
fuck off otto

If I lived in BASED Poland I would.