Why Hispanics are not considered white?

why Hispanics are not considered white?

because they don't act it

The moment you cursed the Americas with beaners.

be clearer.

STOP STARING AT A GREEN TV SCREEN FOR 12 HOURS A DAY AND DO SOME WORK ON YOUR COUNTRY'S INFRASTRUCTURE INSTEAD OF LIVING IN A WORLD OF BIRD SHIT AND DIRT

they lack quintessential white traits like passion for interracial cuckoldry and suicidal border policies

Hispanics are literally niggers.

Hispanic is a made up term that means nothing
Some central and south Americans are 100% pure descendants of Europeans, some are mixed with the jungle monkeys, some are 100% jungle monkeys.
but they are all lumped into one catagory
even by country they are vastly different

>be Obama
>Change definition of white
>use new statistics to make it look like white people commit just as many crimes as black people

finally someone informed.

fuck hispanics

What is the criterion for a person to be considered white?

kek funny posting

hello my non white friend

Hispanics = Mixed race

Cristiano Ronald is white, not hispanic.

Pink nipples-- not joking

Hispanic's not a race

Hispanics as a whole is not "White" or "Non white"

Some Hispanics are white if they have no indian genes but some hispanics are clearly not white if they are mixed

Hispanic is a cultural geographical term, not a racial one in official terms

Mixed means mestizo

You have identity issues.

Cause they always have their noses up in the air like their shit don't sink. They are grimey and try to over compensate for having a small dick.

Not our fault our noses don't arc downwards schlomo.

All jokes aside. This woman is definitely made up of majority Caucasian genes

we have the biggest penis.

Most are Catholics, tend to breed out of control, can't enforce law & order on themselves, treat women like breeding stock, and are about as intelligent as your typical nigger.

Look at your own corrupted shit hole country FFS. Brazil has everything it needs to be a modern superpower but they just can't make it happen. Want to know why? Re-read what I said above. The place is positively filled with self-centered greedy parasites, and the poor people below them aren't much better.

Hispanic isn't a racial group

>Cristiano Ronald is white
DELET this joke
Everyone here knows portuguese are niggers

Are we white? This is the question

If your blood is european you're white. If it's a mixture of amazon niggers, aztec niggers, subsaharan niggers and europeans you're not white

on which do you base this statement?

Cristiano Ronaldo is Portuguese, and I mean, I don't particularly consider South Americans as European, but I mean I guess some are "White?"

But if you're talking about Spaniards and the Portuguese you can consider us whatever you want at this point, I've kinda lost interest in the blacked meme.

Also Shakira DOES NOT look Spanish. Blonde hair can make anybody look "white"

In all honesty I just want Latinos to take over North America and take back what is rightfully Iberindian clay.

I thought he was Brazilian to be completely honest.

5PBP

"white" is an even more meme race than Hispanic
at least the latter defines a linguistic group

venezuela and colombian numbers are the most bullshit ive ever seen

Shakira is lebanese. Whiter than you omar.

Are we niggers too portubro?

She is a mix of Lebanese and Argentinian mix.

Pic related is our darkest girls, I don't care what you say, she's beautiful in my eyes. But I think she's a gypsy

There is no "We" in hispanic

Because they aren't now lets make another shit post.
Why aren't pygmies considered part of the aryan master race?

Anyone who still uses the term white, I instantly consider a person who recently got redpilled and hasn't passed the first milestone of true redpillation. In time they'll realise that nazbol, NS, and fascism and falangism and syndicalism and other 3rd positionist movements are the correct movements and that libertarians, democrats and all other shitstains ( biggest one being ancaps) are jewish tricks.

Swarthy Andalucian girls are so hot

why the fuck hasn't anyone posted this yet

Because he looks like an SS officer and it doesn't help the blacked meme

dude no, that only looks like shit.

we can not deny that we are different

Some are, because they are, and some aren't, because they're not.

I knew a family from Chile, with a fairly typical Spanish surname. Both parents were born there; the mother had German immigrant grandparents (all four), and the father had two Irish immigrant grandparents, and one direct Spanish patrilineal ancestor, from whom they got their last name. All their children had red hair, freckles, and pale skin, but had names like Alvaro Gomez and still spoke with a heavy accent.

This is the American actor Rick Gomez, someone who is obviously white. In American Census procedure, anyone with a Spanish surname is regarded as Hispanic. It is entirely possible for a person to have entirely European ancestry and also be Hispanic.

dirty spaniard spotted.

Hispanic as a term was only introduced by the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, who wanted set asides for their 'ethnicity' without labeling themselves as non-white by having their own race. That's why its the only government recognized 'ethnicity' in the USA. Collusion, Corruption, and Retardation, as usual.

Said the Italian who's country is open to every country south of the Mediterranean

75% white

>Mixed means mestizo
Not quite.
50/50 European/Indio is Mestizo

>Are we white?
this depends entirely on whether your forebears fucked any indians or slaves. if the answer is yes, you're not white. if you can trace your ancestry back to europe, you may be white.

Don't be a burger, mutt. You'll never get a girl talking out of your ass

yes unfortunately the wh*Te cultural influence cannot be escaped

Why are Chinese not White?
Why are niggers not White?

Op is a Jew pushing divide and conquer
Spaniards know they are white.
Mutts know what side of the line they are on and who their friends are.

In this thousands of years old war against the kikes or brothers on the edges of Europe have born the brunt of the battle and we will not leave them behind.

Everyone who disagrees is a kike or may as fucking well be a kike for all the good they are doing.

mestizo, melungeon, castizo, zambo, marabou

fuck it, lets just lump them all together as hispanics nobody will notice

>Spaniards know they are white.
We're not. We're celtiberians. That's it. We aren't apart of this "white" group. I don't want to be considered as identical to a slav or a nord. The Jews are the ones pushing this "we're all one single glob on Europe" meme. It's annoying and infuriating and damages the nationalist movement heavily. None of our races cultures, histories, linguistics, or people are the same and most aren't even similar. We're genetically closer to north africans than we are nords. The imaginary line that divides Europeans from the North Africans is not just absurd but a retarded delusion brought upon by arrogance.

I'm Catholic and I was in doubt because every American speaks of hypomanics as if they were a separate group.

>We're genetically closer to north africans than we are nords
that's just wrong, but otherwise I agree

>We're celtiberians
that depends entirely on where you and your family are from in spain. if you're from euskadi, you are an iberian, full stop. any other region and you can be a mix of many things.

>We're genetically closer to north africans than we are nords
i remember you, faggot. you claim you were born in lleida and lived in uk, right? i already outed you as a filthy sudaca.

It isn't but whatever. I'm not talking about arabs btw, there's a difference between North Africans and Arabs. The egyptian paintings with the whiter than normal faces are of usually north africans. I want to say berbers but the problem with that is that berbers are just one group of tons of different ethnicities. Phoenicians I guess could be considered berber but that wouldn't be accurate.

There no nordic admixture in Iberia, we have phoenician, byzantine, visigoth, ostrogoth, greco-roman, carthaginians and whatever else.

By the way, this isn't me trying to say we're mutts, we're the least thing from. But we're closer to North Africans than Nords, if you can show me otherwise then i'll accept it, it wouldn't be a bad thing. But this adoration of the nords and necessity to have a link to them is retarded. Northern Europe has literally been the European backwater for centuries, for the past 200 years they've had some type of relevancy, and it's obviously not lasting from what we're seeing.

But I'm happy you agree with everything else I wrote though. But we are more similar to anglos than nords. I don't consider anglos as nords.

You said I was a sudaca because I wouldn't show my passport on Sup Forums and because I said I didn't have that big a problem with south americans

I dont know where those people would be considered white, maybe in the US

>It isn't but whatever. I'm not talking about arabs btw, there's a difference between North Africans and Arabs.
Indeed but really, it is factually wrong by pretty much every genetic measure, be it fst or whatever you'd like

the biggest thing making Iberians somewhat related to north Africans is mostly neolithic Euro ancestry from neolithic Andalusians who migrated to north Africa and mixed with indigenous highly diverged local north Africans, as confirmed by a very recent paper who sequenced ancient north African DNA for the first time

i know you're a sudaca for the following reasons:
you don't know shit about spain
you just claimed there's no nord admixture in spain
you don't speak the language of your birthplace
you keep insisting spaniards have more in common with north africans than with northern europeans
you refused to show your passport or your parents' passport.
you admitted to being a sudaca after i grilled you
you admitted to not considering yourself a spaniard and barely knowing the language.

Ah, those must be Romanian immigrants.

Mexicans are proud members of the white race

I just looked at something before trying to make sure if I was talking out of my ass, I was. We're not genetically that similar to either arabs or north africans. The argument I used to make was relations from history with the roman empire. Yeah I'm sorry about that.

I still claim there is no nordic admixture in Spain
I was born in lleida because of complications I was supposed to have been born in Valencia where my family is all from. I can speak some valencian, but not perfectly
I still think we have more in common with north africans than northern Europeans in terms of history. I regret saying genetically
I'm not showing you my fucking passport on Sup Forums I wouldn't show you my ID card I wouldn't show you my passport
I said I was from guadalupe and I came from the outskirts of peru. It was meant to be a joke
I said I did consider myself to be Spanish but I had very little understanding of Spanish culture for having shunned my spanish roots for so long
And I'm fluent in Spanish other than for some grammatical hiccups I make sometimes. Also isn't spanish spoken by south americans? Wouldn't that mean I'm not a south american?

However I never ever would make the argument for the moors, because that is something I've looked into extensively. I was going to talk about the previous invasions of different empires and how many of them stayed in Iberia but not the moors. I wasn't trying to make a moorish rapebaby argument because it isn't true.

Also thank you for being so calm when I made an ass out of myself

not asian and not black

>that pic

Fuck my stomach hurts

>I still claim there is no nordic admixture in Spain
well you'd be wrong.
> born in lleida
sorry, you already admitted to being born in south america
>more in common with north africans than northern Europeans
wrong again. spain is christian, north africa is almost exclusively muslim
>I'm not showing you my fucking passport on Sup Forums
i did. in fact i posted 3 generations worth going back to the 60s. you won't post because you don't have one.
>I said I was from guadalupe
i know
> I had very little understanding of Spanish culture
this is quite evident
>Also isn't spanish spoken by south americans?
yes, but catalan is not, and a valenciano would speak it from birth.
there's no point going through this excercise once more as i already outed you last time.

no problem friend

where is the evidence of any significant Nordic input in Iberia? there are barely even any male lineages in Iberia that are linked to historical Nords, let alone autosomal signature to any detectable degree

>Lleida
Curious but anywhere near Artesa de Segre or were you just born in Lleida?

>hispanic
>spanish
>portuguese
>celtic iberian
>andalusistan
>catalocuck
>vasque
Inb4 it is not that hard.

In fact I am from Dannish heritage and come from a southern Spain family
Inb4 vikings

I have no idea, I've never even been to lleida other than when I was born, I know nothing about that region or it's people sadly. However I do want to visit there eventually

>where is the evidence of any significant Nordic input in Iberia?
they call it adn, you might know it as DNA
look, faggot, italbro just btfo your previous claim and it's obvious that you are not very intelligent. post a pic of your hand, sudaca monkey.

>just btfo your previous claim
pfffffffahahaha you got blown the fuck out so hard it's not even funny
and now you are doing it again, as a typical amerinigger, making bold claims you can't back up with data

again, for the last time, were is the evidence of this important Nordic input in Iberia? will you actually post anything resembling actual genetics?

Here you have one

>were you just born in Lleida?
he's not from spain. he's an interloper that escaped from some banana republic and LARPs as a Spaniard on Sup Forums.
he knows nothing about spain, claims we have more in common with north africans than northern yuros, and defends filthy sudacas shitting up spain.

Magnificient double digits of truth confirm

look at these super high frequencies of broadly Germanic male lineages in Iberia
you can definitely see the locals stood no chance at reproducing

?
I said I don't know enough about Spanish culture, not Spain, I'm pretty sure I have a deeper understand of Spain's history than you. I meant in terms of history, I completely fucked up when I said genetically. And since when did I say I defend south americans coming to Spain. I defend south americans staying in south america and being our allies. I don't want any non-iberians in Iberia

>making bold claims you can't back up with data

Because they are not.

>I'm pretty sure I have a deeper understand of Spain's history than you
you've yet to demonstrate it. almost every claim you've made is wrong.

What claims have I fucking made idiot? The only claim i've made was north african genetic similarity in Iberia and I admitted I was talking out my ass because the argument I meant to make was history. Iberians have a linked history with north africans, if not from the Roman Empire then from the invasions.

You literally think 1% Nord dna in Spain equates to Spain being nordic.

The same reason Amerilards and every new worlder aren't considered "white"

>Cristiano Ronaldo
>Hispanic

Why americans are so stupids?

>I admitted I was talking out my ass
>I still claim there is NO nordic admixture in Spain
>1% Nord dna in Spain equates to Spain being nordic.
faggot, you debunk your own claims and arguments. you claimed there was NO nord adn in Spain. you are profoundly stupid. post a pic of your hand, nigger.

Kek!

Just noticed that statue makes Ronaldo look like the Richard Spencer hair meme

Saved

Portuguese are NOT hispanic REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>why Hispanics are not considered white?
The same reason Obama is not considered white.

Black hair, black eyes
If they say they’re white, they’re telling lies