Heretic

lost Calais

Getting a second wife

>multiple wives
>LARPing as a evangelical.

Why stop at 2 when you can fuck up an entire religion and have 6 wives

He got cucked by the Mandela Effect.

The famous image of him eating a turkey leg is erased from history

Plunged England into schism, leading to outright heresy under Calvincuck Edward and then a massive shedding of blood of priests of God under bitch queen Bess.

Confiscation of monastic properties because of muh income

Usurping the vicar of Christ

Adultery (for people who claim to love the Bible Protestants seem to forget Matthew 19- "And I say to you: whoever divorces his wife, except for unchastity, and marries another, commits adultery; and he who marries a divorced woman, commits adultery.”)

My only consolation is that this lard is in Hell

Sage.

>1509
>Getting married
le shiggy diggy doo doo doopity doop deep daap doo.

Isn't that the old testament? I thought all Christians go by the new testament. And he joos go by the old one.

He wasn't a Protestant, not really. He still worshiped the Catholic Bishop and sucked his dick behind the scenes.

Those are the words of the son. He just wants you to be happy and it makes sense to not set yourself up for failure

He never should have let that nappy headed black weaboo on his show.

>Be absent in Scotland's biggest BTFO.

Kek.

This; by way of writing in divorce into a religion that explicitly forbade it.

Ate too much.

>Henry-VIII.jpg
Not Politics
Slide Thread
Do Not Reply
Sage in ALL Fields

No, the Holy Gospel according to St. Matthew is the book placed at the beginning of the New Testament. You really should familiarize yourself with Sacred Scripture, it's difficult to understand Western History and civilization without it, since from classical to the 1960s it was a pervasive influence.

That's why I said he committed schism, not heresy or apostasy, but schism inevitably leads to heresy to justify itself.

He never had the picture of him and the turkey leg

>betrayed the Church because he wanted a fucking divorce(degenerate)
>couldn't concede a healthy son
>gave birth to the witch elizabeth who brutally murdered her sister, caused the end of the Tutor regime and led to a civil war
>was overweight and ugly
>was horrible to the Irish

he burns in hell

>defended Catholicism only to bash it later, because pope wouldn't grant divorce to his fat ass.

divorced his wife

I can name five things he did wrong.

Not have a son.

>Not have a son.
Are you a Paki?

Nope, but I didn't need a flag to tell me than an americlap wouldn't understand...

learn history and maybe you'll understand

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_VI_of_England

The poetry he wrote for Greensleves was pretty shitty desu

made up a fake religion

Leviticus 20:21
And if a man shall take his brother's wife, it is an unclean thing: he hath uncovered his brother's nakedness; they shall be childless.

And who was Catherine of Aragon married to before Henry Tudor?
Arthur Tudor, Henry's older brother.

Ate too much food, like a fat-o.

Also, he never sought a divorce nor did he have one. He sought an annulment, and on a legitimate issue:

>Matthew
>Old Testament
You fucking what.

As for Elizabeth (God bless her), she only had priests conspiring against her murdered. It was political rather than religious. If they weren't calling for her overthrow and promoting Regnans in Excelsis then no calamity would have faced them. Thousands of English Catholics avoided treason and were left alone. It's like claiming that Muslims are persecuted in the West when Imams leading terrorist cells are arrested.

Burn in hell papist.

was he eating a turkey leg?

that was Mary

>bishop opposes divorce
>get a cook to poison him
>bishop not hungry that night
>everyone else gets poisoned
>convict cook via bill of attainder
>sentence him via ex post facto law
>boil him alive over a couple of hours, dunking him repeatedly via a pulley system
HVIII was an absolute monster

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Roose

How could he have been eating turkey?

Washed his coloured garments with his whites