When the best girl factor is so high

That even the protagonist cannot get on the top 3 of its popularity poll.

Good grief Megumi a cute.

>Sup Forums says Japan hates currynigger
>he made it into top 10

>male protagonist
Of course he's not first.

>Megumi 5th
Sad.

If they ditch Soma and keep those four, I don't think I'd mind. Also Megumi's right, she doesn't deserve this, she should be in 4th place

Wholesome vegetables!

Will megumi ever stop clenching her fists?

Where is meat? She's the only good thing in this shit series

He was for the first two polls.

She's so perfect she became the MC of the manga.

It's just like when Satsuki-sama took over as MC from that inferior Ryƫko. How wonderful.

Y-san from Chiba prefecture... this fucking poll

When did Hisako become so popular?

She's the match for Souma. Both he and his dad only having cooking on their mind, so someone who can take care of everything else and talk back compliments them best.

The last chapter I've read was the return of Pajeet. Hisako wasn't nearly as prominent as Megumi at that point (or at least I didn't notice her taking over). What the fuck happened?

more like when the fanbase was so turned off from the drastic change of tone when the evil cooking ideologist came in that only ones who cared enough to vote by this point were the ones with headbands featuring their favourite girl

I don't understand. Erina is literal trash. Why is she in first?

>no meat

Well, at least Alice is there.

>>Megumi 5th
>Sad.
Yeah there are much better girls than her in the series.

>72: 2 votes
KUUUUBBBOOOOOO

Meat got #9 on the next page.

>Hisako at number 2.
You did good this time, Japs.

Kubo? That's a weird one. Who did that?

She only got 2nd because we were allowed to vote as well.
Alice = Hisako > Erina > all

Souma's been boring since the Stagire arc. Erina's easily the most developed character right now.

>drawing fingers

To me its more like
Alice = Erina > Hisako > all

so lets just agree on a middle ground of
Alice = Erina = Hisako > all

>She only got 2nd because we were allowed to vote as well.
Probably true (Hell, I did my part), but it's still a surprising result. It's not like she had any significant spotlight chapters since the stagiaire.

>Y-san got 12 votes

how does he do it?

Despite that one user in total denial about it, the animu does affect results. So she got her second Stagiaire bump and so did Shinomiya.

Why would they hate him? Every shounen edgelord rival does well in popularity contests.
Takumi should consider painting his nails black, adding some piercings and start acting like he has a live eel stuck in his ass if he wants to make top 5 next year.

People assumed he was unpopular because everyone constantly shitposts on here on how much he sucks and even Japan didn't like his match with Soma.

So everyone just assumed him being unpopular was a simple fact.