What happened?

How did one of the most prosperous, successful, culturally admired nations with a respect for its white (muh) heritage turn into an evil superpower full of dumb asses, fat people, and civic patriots?

How did we become a bunch of fat people chanting anything Soros tells us to. Like "BlackLivesMatter" and "we don't want free speech"...pathetic

tl;dr: america has always been a jewish pump-n-dump, the family-of-five supported on one white man's wage has ALWAYS BEEN A MYTH you have been played your country is a meat grinder.

Fed reserve satanic pedo bucks

Dunno if that comforts you, but we enjoy watching you fall. So, at the very least, you are still entertaining.

>enjoying watching the fall of a white nation
Kill yourself.

>fall of a white nation
We may be whiter than amerimutts, though we have antennas, that makes classification difficult.

The kike does not unite, they divide and destroy to ruins.

Another twinkley little star fades away into the night. :^)

Too much material prosperity and a jew run media supplemented by jewish cliques in academia, like zinn or boas.

>opposing hitler
They did this to themselves

Empires do not begin or end on a certain day.

And the answer is simple. Too much war, too much greed. Too large public projects etc.

Fucking Zionist pedophiles ruined my country.
Gas the kikes when?

Immigrants

the internet and social revealed how shitty and disgusting white americans really are towards everyone else despite their media propaganda constantly trying to paint the narrative of american goodness

Because of three things:

> We fell away from Christianity
> We began accepting non-white immigration
> Jews/Marxists subverted our system

love it or leave it pal

t. bitter kiwi pining for relevance

>> We fell away from Christianity
That's a lie. America actually retained Christianity fairly well compared to other western nations

Too bad they make it so hard to break the chains and leave. Or I would.

>America actually retained Christianity fairly well compared to other western nations

If you don't think (((modern Christianity))) is any different than traditional Christianity, I'd suggest that you begin taking a look at transcripts of traditional American sermons. Yes, America has fallen away from Christianity. Although, I suppose when comparing it to other Atheistic nations, it doesn't look so bad, even though it quite clearly is.

>bird memes
tell me when was the last time you even saw an eagle in your polluted suburb?

Except 90% of american Churches are jewish. Forever lvl1

>Except 90% of american Churches are jewish
Obviously you didn't read my other post

>white

You people got tricked to believe that kikes are gods choosen people
You're destroying christianity with your bullshit

> You people got tricked to believe that kikes are gods choosen people

I know, I keep wondering if this was the 'falling away' the bible spoke about towards the end of days.