"Hi my name is T.J. and I hate every single one of you.. oh, I also beat and raped my girlfriend against her will."

"Hi my name is T.J. and I hate every single one of you.. oh, I also beat and raped my girlfriend against her will."

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/09/silicon-valley-tj-miller-arrested-hitting-uber-driver-trump-fight
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hope it's true this guy is an annoying faggot

Google says he choked and sexually assaulted a bitch

>I also beat and raped my girlfriend against her will.
That's not how it works though. The will of a woman is like a hot iron, to be forged through repeated blows until it pleases the smith.

>oh, I also beat and raped my girlfriend against her will."
How the fuck does one get beat and raped in a fashion that is constentual and voluntary?

>my fucking sides

She said he anally raped her and then put a beer bottle in her anus.

The angrier a celebrity is about Trump, the greater that celebrity's own guilts and sins..
Every time. Lashing out at the false target to take away the pain of their own darkness.

Literally who?

this guy's one of (((them))) isn't he

Yes. He doesn't claim it, but look at the references section of his wiki page.

Is this that wannabe comedian faggot? I think I smoked weed with this dude once. Has some "famous" cunt girlfriend who I also can't think of.

Who gives a fuck OP? This faggot would be better off dead.

Literally who?

> Silicon Valley's TJ Miller arrested after allegedly slapping Uber driver

>The actor got into an argument about President-elect Donald Trump, slapped the driver on the head and was arrested for battery, according to reports

>t.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/09/silicon-valley-tj-miller-arrested-hitting-uber-driver-trump-fight

Trump curse in full effect.

Miller and Moore are crypto kike names from waay back. SHUT IT DOWN

if this is true it's the end of him and HBO Silicon Valley

I thought women like to be choked

Bdsm

he already left the show early this past year

He already got cleared in court though

>against her will

Good grief, for a second I thought he raped and beat his girlfriend according to her will

how progressive

wtf I love the emoji movie now

>raped
>girlfriend

how long before this "sexual assault/rape moves to other countries? i say today or tomorrow

Same guy who almost got fired from Silicon Valley for freaking out that his co-stars wouldn't donate the max $30k each to Hillary's campaign.

That's all I was wondering. Another one for the ovens.

always knew this guy was a cunt

Trump Curse Strikes Again (TCSA)

Your application to join pol looks to be in order. Welcome aboard, faggot.

Well
Well
Well

TRUMP CURSE!!!

you beat her against her will?!

He's innocent until proven guilty, but with that said, he did assault an innocent Uber driver just because the person supported Trump.

He seems like he's mentally unstable and possibly violent and dangerous.