"40 lawmakers to be exposed and 95% are Dems"

The Roge said this yesterday while talking on AJ's show, claiming to have inside info.

Is he full of shit? If not, we are about to enter the biggest shitstorm yet.....

Bump for interest.

He is ALWAYS full of shit. Stone knows how to brand himself and create an image, but in reality he's an utter limpdick who always promises big and has never once delivered. He's just generating interest.

Say what you will about his head shape but he's /ourinsider/ if there ever was one.

>but in reality he's an utter limpdick who always promises big and has never once delivered.
you sound pretty butthurt. I'm assuming you're actually fully aware that things Roger Stone says tend to turn out to be true

why is that so upsetting?

muh tick tock! 72 hours from now!

>always promises big and has never once delivered.

sources plz

Such as?...If you can stop sucking his dick long enough to reply, of course.

I'm not "butthurt" at all, you mouthbreathing cocksucker. I'd love it if he actually came through for once. What I am is sick of Stone's self-promotion only to never come through.

yep, that's a butthurt.

t. Cenk Uygur

Has this story been pushed back until after the tax cut vote? Thought it was supposed to break today?

Pls be true.

hasn't he always been right so far?

Its been more than 72 hours

Yes today would be the day. Is the story being held until after the tax cut vote?

fack!!!!

Dig dock :DDDD

If he has it, why hasn't he released it. When he releases it, I'll believe it. Seems like a fair system.

>Roy Moore and Drumpf being pedos.

Well guys, really looks like the Democrats are sexual predators!

why after Alabama vote?

Someone posted the names of all of them yesterday. I didn’t bother to screen cap but I do recall, some 30 congresscriminals and 10 or 12 Senators.

WINNING?

>a fucking leaf

tax bill senate vote today

Any big names?

If Sup Forums didn't want society to root out all of its sexual predators, maybe they shouldn't have made one President.

If stone is talking about it, it's almost certainly a Russian misinformation campaign. It was only a matter of time before they tried something like this.

>is the story being held until after the tax cut vote?
No. It's just made up. How many cycles of "tick tock" are you going to be baited by?

>itsabsolutelyterrified.jpg

>How many cycles of "tick tock" are you going to be baited by?
All of them.

This is the only explanation.