Are the Amerindians an underrated race?

Are the Amerindians an underrated race?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GZr7ADxLff8
newscientist.com/article/dn24988-humanitys-forgotten-return-to-africa-revealed-in-dna/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4105016
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hueyatlaco
nature.com/news/controversial-study-claims-humans-reached-americas-100-000-years-earlier-than-thought-1.21886
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chachapoya_culture
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707640956
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Si-Te-Cah
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2011/02/24/AR2011022405468.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lost indonesian fishermen

no

I don't know what you're talking about.

No, they're fucking worthless.

They are pretty dumb, but quite based as well.
They should stay the fuck away, though.

No. I'm so glad that the wagon burner scum only have a birth rate of 1.2 it's just one less race we'll have to fight in the war.

i don't know about underrated, but in my experience peruvian women are solid people. peruvian men not so much

Why do you say that?

all people are the same. my new girlfriend says

They used to be very spiritual until the Khazarian mafia came to the continent

Bump

They are the original inhabitants of this continent. Fuck off back to Europe invader

We’ve managed to preserve our culture and most importantly, our racial purity despite everything. White americans/canadians lost their european heritage because having a high standard of living was more important to them than thoudands of years of traditions. Also they’re disgusting fucking mutts who need to be gas chambered. The pure whites (if there even are any) can go back to europe.

heyy we have the same girlfriend nice

Just a mix of some Polynesian and some Siberians.
No race is actually native indigenous or aboriginal to the Americas.
And the oldest tribe to ever find North America was on the East Coast 23,000 years ago.
The Americas were the last place people found and migrated to.
Canada and Alaska were the very last places to be inhabited, not the First.

DESU Amerindian civilization wasn't half bad.p, they seem capable from history. You'd think mixing spaniards and pseudomongoloids would create some vital Hapa race, but no, we got Mexicans

You mean the Vatican mafia

Extremely.

I think we don't even realize how amazing they have been since contact with the europeans.

WE WUZ DA ORIGINAL NATIVES

You are no better than the niggers claiming to be natives

the original north americans were blonde blue eyed Nords, prove me wrong ( you can't)

Cute

It is a nearly extinct race with no country. Completely irrelevant.

Yes, most were not prairie-niggers and wagon-burners. Most north-eastern tribes had some level of civilization. Key word being MOST.... South-western ones were as savage as the stereotype

Sad destiny for the white race indeed.

>Not realizing Latin America is almost 85 Amerindian
Beakers are Amerindian, moreso than they are european

There is far more native american genetics in existence than there was before anyone came. Therefor they should be glad to have been culturally enriched by friendly European economic refugees.

Just leave them alone

who is this girl? I've seen other pictures of her around

Canada and Alaska were still under glaciation when the very first people arrived ion the east coast.
The Younger Dryas Event killed the mega fauna and the early Clovis/Sandia hunters.
Modern Anthropology supports the Solutrean hypothesis by date and geology, forensic skull studies and math.
After the YD smaller Asian animals and tribes moved south from Alaska.
But that doesn't mean only Asiatic peoples have a traditional, tribal ownership to NA.
And all The Canadians barking "First Nations" rights all the time get debunked .
Turtle Island is a 1974 cult legend , and its followers get creepier every year.
Muh creationism. Here since foreverandeverever and time immemorial.

She used to model for a Mexican brand of clothing. Her name is Monica

agreed, I hate these fuckers, they always look so fucking angry.

youtube.com/watch?v=GZr7ADxLff8

They'd have probably been quite successful if you didn't kill them off.

They do ok.

I can. The First Solutrean bands into virginia and Chesapeake bay were common swarthy and brown eyed.
The YD destroyed North America.
Only a small band on the east coast Around Florida survived and lived strictly from the sea.
They moved North Became the Moundbuilders and Old Copper Culture.
Blue eyes are only indigenous to North America, the oldest on Earth being Windover Bog Florida.
The OCC started importing Copper to the Med about 7K years ago.
Blue eyed Sea Merchants called the Phoenicians and Vikings came from North America. L1b DNA is trans Atlantic.
And Northern Europe was just melting from another Ice Age so it is geologically impossible these "Nords" are from there.

Yes. Completely overlooked. This is the kind of traditionalism that could "make the Americas great again". Central hubs and the synthesis of rural and metropolitan. Tradition and immersive use of high technology.
They need to defy the degenerate American culture industry and seize the means of (cultural) production/ living experience.

SPBP

your average amerindian right here

You got some gay pepes on your computer man, how are you not dead? Does your Imam know?

so this is the power of a true manlet

keep on fucking.
You dont wanna end as the funny postcardminority.

Fact is, I believe the Amerindians were underrated because they were pure, undiluted by black genetics, alike yet so different.

native south americans were more advanced than the native north americans IMO. They built some grand cities, monuments, ect. The northern ones had some but nothing like in the south. Modern natives in north america are completely fucking worthless drug addicts and drunks. They'll fuck their own children and light a fire in the middle of their government provided house rather than get a job to pay for heat.

Lmao 85% is a ridiculous figure. Even with mixed Amerindians. There are 670 million people living in Latin America. Only 70 million are Amerindian. And half of them are probably mixed. More than half of them probably don't speak their native language or practice/know their culture.

The Amerindian race is practically extinct.

No one shall ever know

Genetically identical to Siber Mongloids and Polynesians.
Not a race, just on another continent.

this is the true power of the mestizo

We have invited them before but they just can't let go of their burger.

Polynesians? Polynesians weren't in existence until the end of the Lapita culture. Pacific Islanders are Papuan/Asian mixed race in fact.

The solutrean hypothesis is nonsense and can barely be called a hypothesis. The Turtle Island legend is MUCH older tha.. You're entire post is bullshit, does it feel good to pretend theories and opinion are fact and try to push a narrative? Does it make you feel educated to throw in big words? That's called mental masturbation user, don't do it.

>that pic
the same meme gets used to justifie a second near eastern farmer migration to europe.
Fuck off with that shit.

>that pic
the same meme gets used to justifie a second near eastern farmer migration+out of africa to europe.
Fuck off with that shit.

these are conquered lesser civilizations

They aren't black, that's all that matters.

Of course they are. At least they lived in harmony with nature.

Haida told me they were Polynesian.
They sure looked polynesian.

I mean if they lived here for 15000 years and before anyone else then the land is sure as hell their native land.

Lmao I'll assume you aren't mad that European countries are becoming demographically not native majority if you believe that. Europeans come from the middle east and central Asia.

Being a wagon burner is shit in canada fucking race mixing metis act like their white until faggots want benefits that half the culture claim they need. I cant wait for the fucking nukes. And those half cum skins give us shit because we didnt accept they racemixing.

at least the ones who ended like these guys
Chopped too many trees.

at least the ones who did not end like these guys
Chopped too many trees.

God my Portuguese dick wants to breed those cuties

There weren't that many trees in the desert.

\\\_newscientist.com/article/dn24988-humanitys-forgotten-return-to-africa-revealed-in-dna/
>The cultural implications are complex and potentially uncomfortably close to European colonial themes. “I actually am not sure there’s any population that doesn’t have west Eurasian [DNA],” says Reich

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4105016
>The MA-1 mitochondrial genome belongs to haplogroup U
>Gene flow from the MA-1 lineage into Native American ancestors could explain why several crania from the First Americans have been reported as bearing morphological characteristics that do not resemble those of east Asians
>Upper Palaeolithic Siberian genome reveals dual ancestry of Native Americans
>This suggests that populations related to contemporary western Eurasians had a more north-easterly distribution 24,000 years ago than commonly thought
>Acknowledging the low depth of coverage, we determined the most likely phylogenetic affiliation of the MA-1 Y chromosome to a basal lineage of haplogroup R

Whites lived in Siberia 24,000-250,000 years ago and crossed into the Americas via the Bering land bridge;

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hueyatlaco
>After excavations in the 1960s, the site became notorious due to geochronologists' analyses that indicated human habitation at Hueyatlaco was dated to ca. 250,000 years before the present

Also broken Mastodon bones;

>nature.com/news/controversial-study-claims-humans-reached-americas-100-000-years-earlier-than-thought-1.21886

Also the blond Chachapoyas:

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chachapoya_culture
>They are the whitest and most handsome of all the people that I have seen in Indies
>These comments have led to claims, not supported by Cieza de León's chronicle, that the Chachapoyas were blond-haired and European in appearance

But we know they were European in appearance, because the first American skulls resemble Caucasian skulls.

It's hard to generalize anyway, since America is a huge continent.

Well, looks are quite deceiving always go for haplogroup testing if in doubt. Polynesians descend from a bunch of boaters from the Philipines who married Papuan men who's sons then traveled further into the South Pacific including New Zealand. Polynesians generally have kinked hair and flatter nose bridges not seen in Native Americans. Though there is evidence that the Hanau Epe of Easter Island were of Native American descent.

Shocking that those kids are cute but 99% of illegals are fuckugly

Reality.
Oldest site in Alaska only 12K
Canada 13K
Pyramid Lake NV 14.8K
Clovis 17K
Sandia Caave 18K
Meadowcroft 19K
Cinmar 23K.
Kinda odd that the oldest sites are on the East
Coast,and the 2012 Solutrean Theory supported by the Smithsonian Institute.
But ya know, Muh Turtle Island makes much more money in mining, who wants actual Science? or Math?

not a single one of them could read or write, fuck off they built this.

this is the equivalent of walking around nyc and picking the first homeless bum you see and congratulating them on building a skyscraper.

Overrated in any case

GET OUT OF MY LANDS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

horse just doesnt make good burgers

>practically extinct

60% of Bolivians are pure natives, 20% more are mixed. Bolivia has a native majority. Probably Peru and Guatemala as well.

Numerically they're doing a lot better than Polynesians since the Polyniggers are limited in number and have no large landmasses since Hawaii and New Zealand got Europ'd.

>Oldest known sites are casually around most of the universities.

Thousands of years and they barely did anything because they had too much empathy for the world around them to shape it.

They would have been quite successful in blending into the landscape, and not much else.

Whence Brexit.

These are the oldest Anthropological sites on North America.
Good ol Virginny.

"Europ'd"
haha explains the history of the new world pretty well. It is ironically funny. Becuase Europe is getting brown'd. At least according to pol.

White people are not smallpox, nor are they the black death. Yes, AFTER contact with the european states were established the Amerindians mights have had a successful civilization IF the collapse of society never happened and the vast majority of them didn't die of disease. If white people never showed up though, the Amerindians would have likely never been able to develop the the technologies need to be considered civilized.

You are right, see .

Praise Jesus. Mormonism is correct.

Whites came to the Americas by boat over 250,000 years ago. We came from across the Pacific, not the Atlantic. Whites didn't live in Europe until about 10,000 years ago, and came from Melanesia because their root Y-haplogroup F emerged there;

>sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707640956
>A Predominantly Indigenous Paternal Heritage for the Austronesian-Speaking Peoples of Insular Southeast Asia and Oceania
>Like haplogroup C, haplogroup F therefore appears to have an origin in the south—in particular, in Melanesia

Pic related - as you can see, all European Y-haplogroups come from F. It's undeniable that we came from Melanesia, and that explains what whites were doing in Siberia 24,000 years ago and why they got to the Americas first.

>Blue eyed Sea Merchants called the Phoenicians and Vikings came from North America. L1b DNA is trans Atlantic

They had blond and red hair too;

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Si-Te-Cah
>According to the Paiutes, the Si-Te-Cah were a red-haired band of cannibalistic giants

mtDNA-haplogroup L very well may be indiginous to the Americas - humans have been there longer than in Africa or anywhere else.

Most Eastern Amerindians practiced slash and burn farming techniques where there burned down huge swaths of land to create farmland. So don't give me that proto-hippie bullshit. They were pragmatic.

Kek

Just your run of the mill shitskins: look good when you write about their noble savage lifestyle, then you look at reality and see a bunch of overweight alcoholics that live in ghettos

gonna marry a peruvian... they are trad and conservative for the most part. they're better suited for family than many here in the westcoast.

They did a lot, you just ignore it.

washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2011/02/24/AR2011022405468.html

Too bad that's not what they usually look like.

I bet the NPS has some grand find in Alaska 2018 proving Siberians really must have been first, so we better get mining and drilling all Nunavuut.
There is not one mammoth kill site ever found in Alaska. They're gonna have to fake one.

Yeah, make sure they are at least over 16 first.

>They did a lot, you just ignore it.
they never even invented the fucking wheel

They still have to find something older than south american amerindians or explain where does south american amerindians come from.

More evidence the Fishermen became the later Mammoth hunters rather than vice versa, the lifestyle of the Northwest Pacific tribes was pretty similar to that of the Manchurian tribes of the past.

I want to decorate my house with some of these.

Only someone who doesn't live near them could think they deserve to exist.