If all men Beat Woman what would be the point of a woman getting married?

Serious question because if all men were like these angry bitter men here, I'd never marry or even have sex with a guy. I'd refuse to interact with most of them and live with family member to family member in a society I'd have no rights. What exactly would be the point of me marrying?

phoneposting needs to be purged

tits or GTFO

a thread was deleted for this

You think this is a phone why?

Men are too immature to handle a real woman, that's why they join MGTOW and not want to marry XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

You will always have a dick you diseased fucker no matter how much dresses you buy and how many things you put up your arse.

Don't take the women hating here too seriously. Most of those guys will never interact with women anyway. The "White Sharia" thing is 50% a shill meme and 50% genuine hatred from black-pilled guys.
>inb4"white knight" "cuck" etc

t. happily in a long-term monogamous relationship

You wouldn't have a choice. What women want is irrelevant.

eh whatever it was probably just another leaf ah need mah ar15 to faght da gubmint *gets droned* thread.

>t. Married a roastie

Fixed it for you

you are a fucking idiot, no wonder women have no real consciousness or free will

I would have a choice. I'd live as a spinster for life. People did it in the 1700s. I'd do that.

Fuck off roastie, we've already established that only numale keks beat their women.
Show us your axe wound or gtfo

To narrow the sum of men who are allowed to beat her from the entire male population of earth down to just her husband.

Or to none by refusing to marry any one of them or interact with them.

tits and a timestamp or gtfo

oops meant that for

Stupid bitch. Stop acting like your doing men a favor. Women need men . Men don't need women.

>People did it in the 1700s.
That was after feminism. We will reintroduce patriarchy, and females will not be allowed to be spinster.

Idc I'm posting pic to get source

newfaggots gotta lurk moar
roasties gtfo
>in all fields

Just a question, you do understand that your grandmother probably married a similar "angry bitter man".. Your great grandmother almost definitely married such a guy... And well, the dozens of your other female ancestors 100% married such "angry bitter men". They also apparently had "no rights".

Yet i'd imagine they weren't all miserable and unhappy living in eternal agony. I mean clearly, anyone who doesnt live in a society with gender equality is in a state of eternal torment and anguish... But of course that's not true.. There's a good chance that your great grandmother was a happier person than you are. But how could this be possible? Didint she live in a patriarchal, homophobic, racist, transphobic and horribly sexist society where women had no rights?

How did she do it? Think about it.

Then your father or brothers beat you because you are a disgrace to the family and unable to wed for familial economic benefits and alliances.

All you need to do is to examine current cultures where men are allowed to beat women.

Based on your flawed logic muslim countries would die out in 1 gen. But that doesn't seem to be happening, does it? It's actually the wh*Te countries that have shitty birthrate, so your argument is pointless. Without shame and punishment most people see no motivation for self-improving.

>If all men Beat Woman what would be the point of a woman getting married?
To better yourself as a woman through necessary education.

>People did it in the 1700s. I'd do that.
if being alone and miserable makes you happy..
go for it.

Marriage only benefits women.
Forcibly impregnating women while completely outlawing and defunding abortion is one way to control women.

Eliminate all public entitlements benefiting women.
Eliminate all public funding of food stamps
Eliminate all public funding for police.

>trying to hide that you are a phonefag
Just accept the fact that youve been caught

lol OK Wonder Woman.

The majority of men don't beat women. OP you are retarded.

If you aren't a shit woman, you wouldn't get beat.

>point of being married?

Home and children you silly millennial.
Women (and some man children) only need to be kept in line with a threat of an ass whipping.
Women need to know there are all kinds of boundaries she don’t cross.

I'd watch after my cousin's babies or something. Then I have continual access to babies without having to have a man beat and rape me.

Forcibly impregnating women is rape. I'd make myself so psychologically repulsive to men they'd want nothing to do with me.

You don't have to be female wonder woman. Just a female hiki.

To be protected by your man against other men trying to beat and rape you. If you show your value to your man maybe he also stop beating you and also stay by your side to care and protect your children. It would be a win-win situation for you.

But in this scenario all men beat their wives and it's completely normalized so I'd have to escape him from beating me too.

who gives a shit what you are thinking about while you are pregnant and doing the laundry.

You think you would just be an angry woman and be left alone? No, angry women are anti-social and they are shot for the good of society.

Angry, bitter women are a thing of the past. They are an unsuccessful relic and should be removed like the cancer they are.

In my scenario women also need to put value on the table. Security isn't for free.
Like prostitution, security is also one of the oldest proffesions in the world.

I'm here now so I'm not a thing of the past. I will refuse to go along with the future because I don't like it.

My family would protect me from other people so yes. There were angry women of the 1800s. There's no law against it. I can feel whatever I want.

I like being antisocial. You think that I should magically feel one way or another just because my parents happened to have sex a certain time to have me? Really? I don't feel arbitrary connections like that to my feelings.

Wow women are stupid
Theres no actual point in spending time with babies if youre not gonna have your own at some point
If youre so anxious to throw away your genes and life, just buy some more cats

The point to spending time with babies is they are fun to be around and play with. Duh.

I would only beat your wussy

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." - Oscar Wilde

>I'd make myself so psychologically repulsive to men they'd want nothing to do with me.

Start by learning the very first thing about male psychology maybe?
Unless you made yourself PHISICALLY repulsive EVERY other guy would very much want to have something to do with you you doofus

Domestic violence is actually more prevalent in lesbian couples.

._.

Really?

I'd stuff my face more NOM NOM. :)

I like the way this conversation is going

I wonder how many women browse on Sup Forums. There's no way we can't have a thread to discuss some specially women-related topics , it would be illogical to create such thread because we need both man and woman's opinion, and also we would get the "tits or gtfo". What I want to say is that sometimes I see people talking about how we are so stupid, worthless and flawed, and so i want to get in that kind of thread to defend us. But it is useless i know. At some point of the day i curse boys , but then i see categorising them all as dumb fucks is what they do with us and it is wrong and inccurate. I wish the angry man than claim that we are all whores would realise it is a n absurd statement.

I'm on my phone and english is my 3rd lenguage, sorry.

And no, our grandmas werent happier though some of them married angry man.

>if all men were like these angry bitter men here,
what, productive members of society having a laugh online in a way that will never affect them or you irl?

what's your second language?

valencian