America is one of the worlds most irrelevant countries nowadays

America is one of the worlds most irrelevant countries nowadays

hollywood isn't even good

Right, how's that Empire going?

...said the pot.

i think the muslims are doing a bang up job

Actually you're right OP. The US has lost the culture war (thankfully).

America isn't a country.

Is Eastern Europe rejecting multiculturalism?

You addressed the United States of America as "America" and not the US implies that other countries in the American continents are less relevant than the US; making it not the most irrelevant country.

True but England is a close runner up

euromutts are very upset today. Why is that?

wtf is a croatia?

Where neckties come from (cravat, Croat, get it?).

>Right, how's that Empire going?
VPN. All the kids are doing these days. He's a pro-Kremlin plant larping as a Brit.

did you pay your internet, keyboard, mouse, and monitor tax this month pops?

No it doesn't you fucking moron, America is part of the name, United States of (AMERICA), calling it America has nothing to do with the two continents.

Yep. Pretty much sums it up.

dont hurt the cat

They are still the most relevant one. But for how long?
I think they will have to absorb the rest of Americas.

>as you shitpost on a website founded by a teenage new yorker.

Yeah no, I would rather not be a la 56%

people say that for convenience and because it's the most important country in both americas. canada is basically cold california

The Euros mix it up. But in this case he said country.
A country so irrelevant, he started a thread about it....

How is the World Trade Centre doing?

how was this picture taken?

ugh America is shit and so irrelevant that I'm going to make threads about it all day

Lol SPBP

Lol. We rebuilt it. How's your empire doing?

good. will the jews move on to the next host please?

We'll lose the culture war once you stop buying our video games, listening to our music, watching our movies and television shows, staying more informed with our politics than the politics in your own countries, and start speaking Mandarin. Europeans are delusional and retarded.

Then why won't you stop talking about us?

I doubt that Mandarin could ever become a world language because the writing system takes too much time to learn.

looks lame as shit

Fresh off the presses part 1

part 2

part 3

part 4

>All Everyone talks about is America
>Irrelevant
Pick one

part 5

Muhammad

Lolwut. Fucking Amerimutt.

Isn't that in Australia?

This 56% thing is the most Jewish meme I've ever seen Sup Forums take to.

Whiter than you Muhammed

>tfw so relevant am now irrelevant

The movie was definitely Australian, its a meme man... Jesus, do I have to explain it? It's a fucking mutt with his gang in Detroit. Could you please tell your niggers to stop crossing into Windsor and shooting us? Thanks.

>a fucking leaf
>saying anything ever

It's an interesting one to watch develop desu

I like Amerika , they trade cheap niggers in Alabama and they do funny things . Now I have a german Gluewine with da spice

You realize it only exists because you say shit like this right? Literally it would have vanished but because it garners a reaction from Americans, it keeps coming back.

I've never even been to the Midwest but I had a feeling that Detroit bordering Canada was a recipe for disaster. Build a wall?

Sure thing kike.

>tell your niggers to stop crossing into Windsor

That not true, but we are losing control over the world, but what happened to you Britain?

Juden sind hier unerwünscht , habt ihr es immer noch nicht begriffen ?

Hegelbernd , krautchan , Alabama

I'm super confused, she's American and she's in Windsor Castle? Or, I'm larping and I should stop sending niggers into Canada?

I'm the kike? LOL

Prince Harry is from house Windsor

Honestly, just learn to laugh at it. It's just a meme.

It's cause you're white and he's clearly not.

Whoever made that cat that scared deserved a fucking beating.

Don't post shit like this. Fucking niggers and chinks getting smashing into pieces is fine but you STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM THE KITTIES YOU NIGGER FAGGOT

If you actually believed this you wouldn't need to say it :)

I have for a while but it's overstayed its welcome. It's starting to strike me as intentionally subversive because it's killed so many discussions.

he trued to steal the onions!
BAD KITTY

linr:ok:laukr:lllllll

rune spell, for good health, lilen and onion and seven times l(laukr, that is onion)

No you're a crybaby faggot who's about as tough as an uncooked egg and your shell has cracked exposing the gooey, weak, gamma male on the inside. Stop being a wiener about it.

fuck ur onions bitch

I'm not even mad you turbosperg. I was just curious if anyone else feels this way about it since I've been ignoring it for a while and the thought just occurred.

dont hurt the cat

that cat tried to steal the onions user, just look at the i mage. I am afraid, he has to go

>trump lets out a fart

EU and the entire west looses their shid.

yeah man so irrelevant.

btw, how is that "Im brexiting because people believe it actually removes kebab but then again im importing more muslims, dying by genocide and at the end Europe turns right-wing and im the ony island for muslims to conquer effectively" going for you Tommy?

I have a cat that lurks in the bathroom, she gets hysterical if I start to poop. And think I'm going to gas her. I was just there right now, she was aiming for the door. I lit had to tell her, I was not going to gas her and this was not auschwitz

She goes crazy mjau mjau she says and she starts scratching the door. She doesn't like when I shower either, I often forget about her then, the moment I turn the water on she goes crazy

t. Faggot who's against the country he's fed by

Haben sie eine mjau-mjau
german soldiers actually asked this on the of the war

NEIN, KEINE MJAU-MJAU GET OUT

they didn't have any food user, so they went from farm to farm and asked for cats, no meme

>mfw in the same time of gaining my intependence my once powerful over loaders looses its all its imperial claims and is being turned into a 3 world shit whole cuz of its white guilt.

stay made faggot

How's that jewel of the crown doing?

I said
KEINE MJAU MJAU

I'm not sure if ur ok, Björn?
Do you have someone watching you right now?
If you dont pls call 113 and ask for help

The Empire will return you fucking little snake. And we'll burn that shithole you call the Wh*te house down for good.

the police won't take the phone, I have shitposted too hard already, they know I am just meming down there

They know to not take me serious anymore

Fucking thing probably pissed in those onions so many times.

This time it will be the islamic empire island of britain! TAKBIR!

ok don't worry. just wait until someone finds you

first burn down London. You got more paki sub humans there than niggers in Detroit.

literal country that can't even leave a union that it's barely a member of...

proto-leaf

on that mongrel, we agree.

>t.mentioned paki

the PC term is "Mutt".
Check you privileged.
Stay PC, bro

checked

drunk on monday life is sweet desu. is true what I said though, they actually did this here on the end of the war, asked if you had any mjau mjau.

Before this they were already starved, and for rations what they got was a bar of chocolate and a bar of butter. So they put it on top of each other, and ate that. That's the most disgusting shit I've heard. eew

>t. filthy degenerate Kraut
Back to the furry shed with you creature.
Did you just correct my manner of speech? thats a FUCKING MICRO-AGGRESSION

Where are Australia and NZ in this

they were shaking as they ate the butter-chokolate too
That cat stole fish user!

>The Empire will return
Good luck cuck.

>saying fucking implying sex and aggression in the same sentence
>sex is majority heterormative
TRIGGERED

I dont need luck i have faith.
Are you sex shaming me?!

KYS op

these days, you better watch london bridge is all I'm saying

you piss us off with your political correctness, empire maker, this can only lead to one place(again). Last time you sucked roman ass, now you suck nigger ass

Just like this thread. At least sage you faggots.