You just got home from your gym session only to see that Ume-sama is mounting you're waifu...

You just got home from your gym session only to see that Ume-sama is mounting you're waifu. She doesn't look like she wants to fight her.

How do you deal with that situation?

Yell at my waifu for being a cheating bitch, then grab my grandpa's shotgun, kill that ume bitch and then splatter my brain on their bodies.

I go get some pop corn

>killing Ume because she fucked your waifu
I don't see why. She is in no relationship and therefore she can't be unfaithful. You can only blame your waifu.
You're like one of those hollywoodfags that beats up a guy for fucking their girlfriend / wife. It's the responsibility of your partner to be faithful.

If mai waifu is also into it I let them continue.

Masturbate to my waifu getting raped

If she had the knowledge that my waifu is with me, then she's just as guilty.

No, you're nothing to her. It's all the fault of your partner. You simply need to be better than your competition. Are you one of those fags that needs safe zones too?

>It's all the fault of your partner.
>You simply need to be better than your competition.
now you've really lost me

[X] GENUFLECT

Your waifu doesn't consider you to be prime material anymore. It's your fault for being such a loser and her for even getting together with you.

Oh cool, I can kill them both then, since they're both useless to me now.

Good job on killing people instead of just becoming a better person.

Well you're not really giving me a lot of options here

I'd walk up and stick my dick inside Ume's ass while she makes out and fingers my waifu. Then we all become a happy family.

Why would you want to have sex with Ume?

>Its the fault of the husbando for being a loser and not the rapist

Hmmm

Jam it in Ume Ume's ass while she is in that position.

>rapist
OP stated that the waifu isn't fighting against it. She wants it.

get the anal lube and strap on out of my closet

Look at that ass just begging for it in OP's pic. Something like that needs to be quenched.

Do you consider Ume to be sexy?

I consider 2D to be sexy.