Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0nU61WA8u7l
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's the white man's fault

>black
>people

Lower iq

Jonah 3:8
But let man and beast be covered with sackcloth, and cry mightily unto God: yea, let them turn every one from his evil way, and from the violence that is in their hands

lack of empathy
they are literally incapable of experiencing it

That's one of the most hilarious looking coons I've ever seen.

Drugs and single mothers.

They live in proximity of whites.

Fetal alcohol syndrome would have fixed those eyes right and proper

2 Peter 2:12
But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;

Jenetiks

We have fossils of pure niggers in the museums, his eyes look almost like the pure niggers

vocaroo.com/i/s0nU61WA8u7l

>CJ
>25 Cent
>Paolo McCartney

Go to the museum the answer is hidden in plain sight, niggers are not human

I told you why... you....you....DOUBLE NIGGER

That's what you get when you set eye width to 0 in the character creator

you have to understand black kids have almost no understanding of how anything works on a theoretical level. they literally do not understand what damage it takes to kill a person, or what the signs of brain injury are, etc. in their minds, unless they explicitly meant to kill the person, the person shouldn't have died, and it was an accident. it's like a child throwing a toy into the air to make it fly and then being absolutely shocked when it breaks on the ground afterwards.

because of higher testosterone levels. simple biology

Lack of positive role models and a supportive family dynamic manifests itself as violent behavior later in life.

These threads are made to divide us. Hide and ignore.

AHAH! I knew there was no way that wasn't a fucking photoshop.

It's the same as an animal, Americans made a mistake when they imported niggers from Africa, should have castrated them and kept them on chains. Lincoln made a mistake thinking they're human, one day we will "free" the cattle, horses and sheep from "slavery" and we will be forced to eat grass and wear polyester

Because niggas are from africa. And as we know africans are dumber than mexicans. And stupidity makes niggers violent

We're being divided by the Left, too, with articles like "white guy problem."

It's all about dem frontal lobes.

See that other thread about TJ Miller sexually and violently attacking some woman.
He had a brain tumor on his frontal lobes. He was already erratic while it was there, but since they removed it he's gone complete nigger.

Why do you post this EXACT THREAD WITH THE SAME PICTURE 4 to 5 times a day?

Still fucking subhuman.

Cuz white pipo

Cyclops my son... who blinded you? !

It was NOBODY!

Cause they niggers

A few more years and he'll be a Cyclops.

shut the fuck up then and pet your sheep

dont be so rude

He's evolving into an elephant.

A number of social/cultural problems, mostly coming from single parent families where the father is absent. Combined with a genetic disposition for lower IQ and lower impulse control combined with an over inflated sense of self worth.

Lincoln wanted to send them to Ile à Vache but (((some people))) wanted to keep their easily manipulated voting stock

Mr Potato Head nigga

>Kill tens of millions of people
>That doesn't count because it was war (that we started for profit)!! Whites are civilized!
>Did you know those fucking niiiiigggers killed a few hundred people last year?!?

What the fuck, Tuvok looks like he's practically a cyclops.

^
this

Fallen angels maybe created them in an attempt to match God's creations, who knows

>comparing whites during wartime to blacks during peacetime
>dey jus as violent
Really makes you think.

No father... multiple kids to one tired parent who just wants to sleep... you must be assertive and violent if you want attention or food

The only black males you see are sport stars, rappers, and thugs... you think you have talent and are going to be rich with your "skillz".

Life is a complete failure for you... stealing, pimping, and drugs are only way you can get money. Buy a gun and in your mind "be a man", shoot someone and in turn get shot dead at 22. You is a REAL nigger!

It says they were cursed with the veil of darkness because they only know sin and have eyes full of adultery
Niggers are humans turned into beasts because they cannot turn away from sin