>evengelical predicts trumps presidency in 2014

yes :D

mida vittu :D:D:D

>Israel is forever
>Israel is forever
>Israel is forever
>Israel is forever
damn this guy is so memable yet correct

Okay cool. Some prophecies are indeed creepy with their accuracy, but according to them America will prosper and Trump will be something like the great saviour of the world. Comfy....

yep witch failed to enter the white

witch failed to enter the white? And yeah this year was crazy, because of all the happenings I found to god. I must admit, that I´m a lazy af and god would hate me for it, but I do truly believe in god.

*God probably is dissapointed, but man I´m so unsure with my life :(

TRUMP shal become a trumpet says the lord - 2007 california reading
youtube.com/watch?v=eFfFtq1fljY

0:33 ,madmen even predicted this earlier

sorry for grama,
>to enter white house
he meant that hilllary failed to win

Yo I like this man. I saw him earlier, when I binge watched all Trump prophecies. haha god bless :)

god bless friend, what do u think he means by americas enemy ?iran or north korea?

Wtf guys go to 14:45

>They will shout impeach, impeach

G-guys...

yep,Kim knew it all along

I´m just watching this video rn, so i think it depends on the context. However I´m pretty sure that:
>Trump will fix the NK and Iran issue
>Trump will restore faith in the nation ,make >Christianity popular again
>make America wealthy
>eliminae the globalists, reinstall good people >into government

*14:40

he is a bit over the top with the israelite rhetoric

This should be on page 1...

OP you found a real gold mine: 20:02

>California you are dying because of a draught

general's slide the smaller topics into archieve

Sorry that only I might be commentating, but I find this really interesting. In his vision he tells us, after the drouught it will rain in several states and in those states the corruption will be solved. In which states did it rain??

trump is a kike puppet nothing more nothing less

i think its related to california , maybe it a rain of fire that is happening their or is a metaphor for indictments after which all the hollywood pedos will be in jail , just theorizing

>they will do anything to put a witch into the white house

Hillary...

Watch the video dude...

Didn´t California struggle with droughts?

it is ,this year was the most extreme

Yeah that´s what I meant. He means literal droughts and they are a sign of god, like Kim predicts in the video. He later states that several states will be blessed via rain, which indicates the corruption there will be eliminated.

many interesting clues.How would christian community/u would react to alien disclosure ?(trump is planing to do that in near future)

Don´t be scared and pray. In my honest opinion they are beings from a higher dimension and can only be taken care of, if one is able to enter a different dimension,or via prayer.

Bump