CANADA, NO!

THE PENDULUM SWINGS
75% of Ontarians now have a negative view of Islam and immigration
thestar.com/news/immigration/2016/07/04/ontario-facing-epidemic-of-islamophobia-survey-finds.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Canadians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cure it with more immigrants!

Just make them feel unwelcome as shit if they want to roll in sand nigger (fuck western civilization) garb.

If they want to dress normal and not go to mosque, or do any other swami shit then they are somewhat okay. Let that be the message to all westerners towards them and don't eat at their establishments.

Bitch i run ontario

They always had, now they are just willing to admit it publicly

>respondents agreed that immigrants play a valuable role in society (72 per cent) and are an important part of our cultural identity (71 per cent)
i need to get out of this province

Well, they're not wrong. Our society was founded by and for anglo-celtic immigrants. Problem is that got extended into the immigrant nation meme to justify importing hundreds of thousands of shitskins and chinks.

Sounds like Ontario is 75% Chinese and 25% soy/sand

>dat Red Ensign doe

Need to scrub off the Fleur De LEAFS but other than that it's a good flag.

its 65% white and the rest is literally the entire world

>Only a third of Ontarians have a positive impression of Islam and more than half feel its mainstream doctrines promote violence

These numbers will only grow as the Liberal government imports hundreds of thousands of Muslims in the next few years. The vast majority of immigrants will end up in Ontario.

Do do think the respondents had Anglo immigrants in mind when they responded to that question?

This. Enjoy them ontarians and quebecois

Canadians aren't white

t. Le 56% mutt hiding behind a meme flag

dat old flag
brings a tear to my eye :(

Probably not sadly. The idea of being blindly accepting and 'nice' to everyone is thoroughly rooted in the new "canadian" """identity""".
The aesthetics of pre-trudeau canada were fucking great, no wonder they ruined it all.

This county was founded on Khazar Jew Royalty, did you forget about the crown?

>56% of 345 million
>62% of 34 million
The absolute state of Canadian education

haha kek

now fuck off abdul

Thank the Khazar overlords I don't live in some shithole like Toronto or Vancouver.

t. canadian version of a texan

Only 70% of Ontarians are white which means there are a bunch of poo poo pee pees who say they hate islam probably because muh hinduism

In any case they'll still vote Liberal and the Liberals will continue to import shitskins so good luck with that.

dont let canada see this

Quebec is 90% white

Yet somehow if you say that in any professional, public or academic space you'll get fucked over.

gotchu senpai

It's too bad that's wrong think

yet you still think you don't live in a police state where you can't speak your mind

you're fucking hopeless.

Chinese are now 75% of the Ontarian population.

SHUT IT DOWN TYRONE MUH NIG

That is because most Indians hate Islam......

many leafs know. but not enough.

yet..

>thestar

>you

>The idea of being blindly accepting and 'nice' to everyone is thoroughly rooted in the new "canadian" """identity""".

the number of Canadians red pilled on islam may be far higher than the survey suggests.

Tbh I would probably lie if someone surveyed me. The M103 Sharia thought police is looking to send folks to the reeducation camps, and I do not want to be made example of.

Some just don't care.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

So the jewish anti islam propaganda is working as planned.
Fist the kikes flood countries with arabs and niggers(conviniently omitted in anti islam rhetoric oy vey) and then they rile the population up.
Now people hate islam and will side with israel

Just watch these same retards vote to re-elect Weedman

just noticed this is from July 2016

it's fucking irrelevant because "islam" is not the problem, the problem is that we will be a non-white country within a decade
Noone is against mass immigration here, this country is lost
whole cities are basically all non-white, with the whites left as second class citizens

>facing-epidemic-of-islamophobia-
just nuke us

I honestly don't know what these government officials were expecting. Canadians were only sympathetic to minorities, especially Muslims, because they never had to live with ones personally.

When you read the statistics, the vast majority of Muslim immigrants are everything progressive types claim to hate White heterosexual males for: sexist, racist, homophobic, intolerant etc.

Now that the Canadians have seen what these Muslim Immigrants truly are face to face and how incompatible they are to most Canadian values, it is any wonder that they realize why their views have changed?

They could have gotten away with it if they only included East Asians/Southeast Asians, because many of them aren't as backwards, and some of them don't have a problem with Canadian values, but they couldn't even do that properly.

Isn't it hate-speech to point that out now in our orwellian shithole of a country?

>Islamophobia
Every time I see that word I can't help but think of actual phobics I know
It's not like everyone disliked Muslims BEFORE getting to know them and their culture.

gotta love it when Sup Forums can't make up their mind

Retards

White Canadians are secret racists. We just tolerate mudshits and chinks but avoid them whenever possible.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Canadians

Canada est Canadien

Too lazy to read it

Can we trust it? Are ontarians truly holding negative views?

>didn't read
>asking others to tell you what to think of it
this is why you fail

>DIVERSITY
IS
>OUR
STRENGTH

It’s true. Canada was so fucking aesthetic, it hurts me to look back on.

We hate Islam because of their actions, not propaganda.
I was okay with Islam until many started sexually harassing me, stalking me, following me around and hissing at me, and then all the murder and rape of pregnant women, children, and all the terrorist attacks.

THE FIRE RISES.

atlantic canada is >95% white

come home white man

>Sup Forums is one person.

wtf is north koreas problem

>75% of Ontarians now have a negative view of Islam and immigration

There's hope, then. I was afraid we were already gone.

>and how incompatible they are to most Canadian values
good thing canadian values don't exist anymore because canadians as a whole don't exist

only because its a poor shithole

Shit weather today in Calgary. Last few weeks have been unseasonably warm.

I'm in BC and I wish the Conservative party was more relevant.

Also, fuck everything on CBC except Quirks and Quarks. The rest of it is just blatant propaganda and needs to be defunded.

Too bad those fags voted in a male model who make it illegal to criticize islam. There's no turning back now cucknucs