AUSTRIA`s new government RIGHT + FAR-RIGHT

Since today its official.

A lot of changes will come.
Refugees will get less then half of the money.
RE-migration will start more and more.
Private pre-schools with islamisation will be closed.

And a lot of things to get rid of this shit.

What are your thought

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XQ7cbwIi-a0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hope Patrick Bateman on the right there goes Austrian Psycho on the migrant slime.

If you give the refugees less money won't they just beg more and sell more drugs??

Your country has alreaby been flagged for it's anti multicultural policies. Prepare yourself to be raped by the EU courts for thinking outside the allowable norms.

Austrians are half Slavs. I don’t see a point in independent Austria, just merge with Germany.

No, we merge with YOU! Gott erhalte!

nah, the scum are never satisfied. they'll risk their lives trying to get to germany or sweden rather than being safely in a country like portugal

I don’t believe a thing until you bring the Kaiser back. Not the German meme faggot, a real Habsburg.

What are they going to do?
Send a bunch of cucks and screeching feminists to menstruate into the Danube river in protest?

>Sanktionen

lol!
As if that ever worked. These EU-cucks now very well who pays their bills.
They will not put the saw to branch they are sitting on.

Anything about weapon laws?

>immigration
Open the labour market for foreigners, not only high qualified, also for jobs in the tourism industry

>refugees will get less then half of the money
there is a thing called Verfassungsgerichtshof, so it won't work

>private pre-schools with islamisation will be closed
it's "Länder" not "Bundessache"

Amen

That's right. Find someone else to buy your stupid austrian goods.
No more austrian food, like... uhm... Schnitzel? No, wait, we got our own Schnitzel.
Or your glorious austrian cars, like uhmmmm nevermind.
Or your glorious austrian other stuff like.. cuckoo clocks? No wait, that was also us.
Oh boy, how will we ever be able to survive.

send the muslims wogs and communists back to england where they belong

Could you be more jelly? Enjoy your next big coalition, while we will keep sending as much shitskins as possible to your "country" get rekt Cuckmany

Austria mostly lives off the international exports of niche products like heavy industrial machines and such. Got quite a bit of high-tech industry scattered all over the country.

Also tourism, of course. Aaand Red Bull.

Oh, and as you had mentioned cars ... Porsche! Still, they do heavily collaborate with Volkswagen ... and have to give you that, German cars are best.

Btw we have temporarily ceased our exports in dictators ... but don't you worry, this may change in the future. :)

An Austrian tried to save Europe last time, perhaps another will try to save Europe this time too.

fuck yeah I know at least one austrian in history that was really based, maybe you can finish what he started now

I am not optimistic until you leave the EU.

The spirit of based Josef Fritzl is still standing strong.

tfw austrians dont like švejk

youtube.com/watch?v=XQ7cbwIi-a0
:)

>Melde gehorsamst, das ja!

Love that guy!!

how much were refugees getting?
how much will they get now?

why don't you deport them instead?

doesn't sound very right wing

Think the idea is to make them leave for Germany or Sweden if we simply cut down on their gibz. Why going through the hassle of deporting them when they will simply deport themselves?

Btw Gudenus (FPÖ) has just proposed to intern asylum seekers in camps outside Vienna. Oh well... here we go.

The Vfgh is going to block absolutely everything related to us trying to get rid of the rapefugees, and even if they let one thing through you can bet your ass that the SPÖ is going to run screaming to the EU to fuck us over again

This coalition is doomed already and you know it, as much as I would like for it to be different

What we need is a Militärputsch, and I don't think that this is ever going to happen

how many refugees did you get total?

Too many

>Bateman

It's obviously Kylo Ren.

Join the Austrian army and be the change you want to see in the world.

Is this true?

Is Hitler back?

dont forget that winter-chan also has arrived

how can one country be so based

>What are your thought
Engaged to an Austrian, getting married to her in June.

We were planning for me to relocate there as the processing time for spousal immigration was much less (over 1 year in Canada vs. under 3 months in Austria).

Makes me kind of nervous that we may have issues if the laws get tightened for everyone in the interest of "fairness". But, I'm not too worried as I know their main plan is to crack down on Muslim refugees, not Western spouses of Austrians.

>Is Hitler back?

Those 2 faggots could not fix the Furher's socks.
However, I am carefully .. hopeful.

>What are your thought(s)
You are still giving those refugee leeches money.
They should all be deported.
Do it sooner rather than later or you will end up like America.

> implying superior royal Habsburg genetics

mfw

Jesus Christ and His mother, what the hell happened to that guy's face?

Maybe face transplant cause it burned off in a fire.

>What we need is a Militärputsch, and I don't think that this is ever going to happen
Sure? This is is our new defense minister.

I like what I'm seeing. Keep this up and you might just find yourself having to check my asylum application, Austriabro.

wait a second, is that Kunasek?

knew our brothers-in-law are not complete idiots!

No fucking way! That's really him, what a bantzmaster

Your court will block all the good stuff?