UFO

liveleak.com/view?i=5d7_1513493880

Thoughts on this? Apparently they also have a piece of metal of a ufo not know to man. Could not find a english source but heard it on the news

Other urls found in this thread:

hln.be/wetenschap-planeet/wetenschap/amerikanen-namen-verbluffende-stalen-van-ufo-s-maar-wetenschappers-staan-voor-raadsel~a6ed945e/
youtube.com/watch?v=tVL1u1eLX3I
youtu.be/pphUoZ1L1Gg
liveleak.com/view?i=5d7_1513493880
www69.zippyshare.com/v/XPXIJRno/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we are approaching end times.

anyone whose read the scriptures can tell u that

>Another one of these
Honestly, if there were ETs who could travel light years beyond the capabilities of what we can see, I really think they would just vaporize us all. What would we have to offer them as primitive beings?

If an alien ever landed here, they would probably decide to destroy Earth within the first few interactions after they were told that they're cis-Aliens for not identifying as Trans/Non-Binary Aliens.

Seriously though, stop falling for these stupid videos. They're not aliens.

Were do you see my falling for those videos? I was just asking for your opions

Plenty to be gained from researching us the same way we observe and research animals.

there's a version of this where you see it take off at ludicrous speeds
it was around 1:11 iirc

pic realted

The US government is mentally preparing its people (and the whole world) for the final "revelation".

To think of it, they have been preparing us for over 50 years now...

aliens aren't real you homo

they are real, burger killed one scout accidently while hiking with his dog in the woods,pic related

>Apparently they also have a piece of metal of a ufo not know to man.

I used to have strands growing out of me that wouldn't burn.

>153834725
>FFS, Aliens in my fucking grow tent again!

It wouldn't be so bad if I could spend all that latinum they leave behind for it

No he didn't. Failed every polygraph and interview he took and the prop he used wasn't even very good.

>heard it on the news
>the news
LOL

>accidently

You can't even see them unless they want you to.

Mongrels disease. It's an alien virus.

another worthless video that shows nothing before and nothing after and looks like a grease smudge.

thanks!

>Thoughts on this? Apparently they also have a piece of metal of a ufo not know to man. Could not find a english source but heard it on the news
Literally impossible. Metal characterization is actually pretty fucking easy, even with modest scientific equipment. Chuck that shit in an XRD, SEM, TEM, XPS, or any of the big 3 letter machines and you will have your numbers within an hour.

that UFO also looks suspiciously like a bug.

whats the chance that aliums are hyper evolved humans from millennia in the future that have time traveled back to observe humanity. They cannot directly interact since it would destroy their timeline, hence they hover in non-detectable hovering ships.

Also, given that space exploration is inherently a scientific undertaking, it makes more sense that they would observe us.

Listen to the AUDIO. What do the pilots think it could be? The fact that it hasnt been subbed fully is worrysome. FUCKING BLUE BEAM DO NOT ACCEPT THE LIES WRAPPED IN TRUTH

>What would we have to offer them as primitive beings?

hentai and memes.

Aliens travel millions of lightyears, find earth. Land in Buttfuck Idaho, and instead of introducing themselves, they mutilate some cows (and leave the corpses) and anally probe Jethro.

Hyper intelligent Aliens, capable of faster than light travel. Anally probe Jethro. Have faster than light travel, don't have TSA bodyscanners, or the ability to read biology textbooks. Use a meth-addict as an example of mankind.

Never lands in Time Square, Westminster, Paris......Always in 'IncestVille, Population 52'

Face it, if there is advanced FTL travelling Aliens, we are about as interesting to them as a bedbug infestation. If they wanted our shit, they'd take it, and theres nothing we could do about it. Even Will Smith and Jeff Goldblum couldn't Apple their way out of it for us.

Humans are a biological anomaly, life is spread throughout the universe but is more or less feral. I think in time we will discover that what we are seeing is our future selves viewing the past. Time is best described as a river, and if you consider this then travelling backward would never be an instantaneous endeavor but instead a journey. It could also explain why we see so many more now as we approach that point in time than compared to the past.

Ludicrous? So they don't try to chase it or verify it was a sun dog?

Metal from space means metal not made within Earth's gravity or electromagnetic fields. In other words it could have been made beyond the normal noticeable effects of Earth orbit.
Humans have had the technology to do that since at least the mid 1950s. Around the time anti-gravity went from being headline news to disappearing completely from the controlled media.

Maybe they have been brainwashed into thinking it is morally wrong to conquer inferior races and cultures, and we are going to be integrated into their society to fuck it up

>aliens land on earth
>introduce them to Christianity
>Christianity becomes a universal religion
>????
>Profit

Nice try alien, but you're not fooling me.

they are humans from the future.
They levitate cows into their spaceship for giggles.

>I really think they would just vaporize us all.
Space UN won't allow it. The most advanced lifeforms will obviously have moved away from the ''kill every one before they kill us'' mindset and they in turn will keep the lesser races in tact.
I imagine it goes something like this.
>See that blue dot over there? That's a biological reserve with some half sentient monkeys on it, their tech is pretty primitive but they can split the atom and make a real mess for every other life form down there if you fuck with them them. So don't fucking fuck with them, if you do we will fuck you. No, you aren't allowed to trade outdated technology for whores, fuck off.

>What would we have to offer them as primitive beings?
Its the earth itself and all the life on its that interesting.

Earth is under quarantine, it has been for some while. Aliens have been here for a long time and every knows about it all ready. But they managed to get the goys to censor each other by calling every one who even entertains the idea a tinfoil hat nutter.

The highest level of secrecy a document can have within nato (that we know about) is cosmic top secret. It wasn't named that because of of the soviet union.

source?

That's what I was thinking.

Or maybe they're aliens, but also from the future.

this is fucking scary wtf

Ayyliens are future Chinese after centuries of eugenics
They are trying to reverse their physical condition

So is it shills who go full tilt into dismissive discussions about aliens while completely ignoring the aviation implications of what's shown in the video?

lol. the fact that christians think this is possible just goes to show how stupid you guys are.

aliens would laugh in your face. and are probably scared to even talk to you because of your propensity for burning and mutilating non-believers.

>instead of introducing themselves
I am sure you would be the first to know if they actually contacted your government.

who else here has been abducted by aliens?
it happened in 2015 while i was driving on the freeway at 3am.

>final answer
>shoot all aliens

Did you cum when they anally probed your prostate?

>atheist actually believe they can convince aliens that there's no god

i can't remember, but whatever they did was extremely traumatic.
it caused seizures for weeks after, and the nightmares only stopped recently.

pretty much , but they dont need whores or booze , for that they have androids and atomic replicators,the only useful resource we can offer is dna , which is why they adopt cows or humans .But its mostly done by greys and other space niggers who fel for mgtow meme and instead of sex cloned themselves for 1000's of years.

Oh so thats where trillions of stolen shekles went to.

but what are you gonna do about their at field?

that's the most retarded thing i've seen all day.

atheism is the natural state of all life. you're the one who has to convince them your retarded creation myths are real.

Well it was issued by the American air force so they are planning something.. Think of it 60 years of rumours, they keep their mouths shut and now all the sudden this shit

I can't wait to introduce these space ayys to high velocity lead

>>atheism is the natural state of all life
>atheists actually believe that

hln.be/wetenschap-planeet/wetenschap/amerikanen-namen-verbluffende-stalen-van-ufo-s-maar-wetenschappers-staan-voor-raadsel~a6ed945e/

To bad i can only find the belgium version

Look, aliens. Aliens everywhere.

fake and gay.

dude u r so smart haha thanks for enligten mont

It's a prop from the new X-Files episodes.

Why does Sup Forums keep posting threads about ayyyys when we should be discussing important issues like how we can get the orange dotard impeached

probably a video to try and cover up for whomever was stuffing their pockets with the $22million+ who knows how much other $$$ over the years.

Oh look! See we were investigating this time a bug got stuck to a camera and it freaked out a pilot!!! See we did work!

My uncle is a life long navy pilot. When he gets drunk enough he talks about how he's seen some things he cannot explain or identity, but you don't say shit because you'll get fired in an instant if uncle sam thinks you're "seeing things" while flying his 35m dollar aircraft.

user knows of what he speaks.

try and make me smile or laugh and ill give you a movie to watch.

It's fucking NOTHING

Convince him to stop drinking.
youtube.com/watch?v=tVL1u1eLX3I

$22million is a piss in a bucket.
This was a program that could afford to be brought into the light because the private companies that have access to the real exotic shit through subcontracts aren't fucking Bigelow faggot don't know shit skinwalker ranch.

>OMFG ALIENS!!!!!1!

...as if there are no super villains in this world.

Aliens are definitely real. They will show themselves to you if you keep an open mind. Go into a field, away from the city, and shine your phone up in the air, you can also use a flash light, or a lighter, or anything that makes light. Just shine it up into the air, and think in your head "please show yourself to me" over and over. I guarantee you will see something kind of like an airplane, except it will just hover above you for a while, sometimes they'll do cool maneuvers or whatever.

This sound crazy, but trust me, it works. Apparently you can do it during the day too, but I've always been worried someone would see me doing it so I've never tried.

youtu.be/pphUoZ1L1Gg

X-Files

The “pilot” in this clip sounds suspiciously similar to Tom Delonge.

>REFUGEES WELCOME
Time to impregnate some grey reproductive slits, oh yeah boy. U mad grey boy?

Interresting. but @3:22 it looks kind of fake

Try it for yourself, toothpaste bro

I will don't worry but its night now

It's best at night, I'm skeptical about it working during the day. I've had nearly 100% success at night.

Yeah but its cloudy and i live in a residential area so don't think it will work

Who else has seen the picture?

Thats nothing, watch this fag, OC!

>alien drunk driver on a clear day in broad daylight goes unreported
Or
>shiny balloon from grocery store rotating in the breeze
Tough call desu

Did you summon or call him? Or did you just so happen to see him? Either way I'm jealous, never seen one during the day

Just try it bro. I've done it probably over 100 times, it always works, and it always works fast.

Also:
>I guarantee it will work
>I never tried
The absolute state of nutjobs.

Never tried during the day... you struggle pretty bad with reading comprehension

Completely and obviously real.
It's over for us.

i love how it goes offscreen and you do not refocus on it

Also it would be radioactive if we didn’t know about it

>non-detectable
>everyone has heard of them
Retard alert, but I could see post-jewish humanity desperate to figure out what things were like before history was stolen from them

Do they need to? An Alien invasion is the perfect method for globalism, since enviromentalism failed.

Implying that's the entire video!

Also it turned out to be a Balloon or something as far as I could tell after I went outside and it came closer.

>be made by God
>god takes a rib and makes a qt
>god makes a bunch of animals in front of you and has you name them
>”lel, you aren’t real”
Atheism is the smallest religion on the planet. Everyone else believe in a higher power and bickers over details

As far as flying saucers are concerned, the intelligence community have been keeping elected officials out of the loop since 1992, for good reason. GHW Bush was the last president to be told the truth.

You are afraid someone will see you looking at the sky. That’s pretty fucking schizoid.
>I don’t want others to see a spacecraft appear in the sky, they will think I’m crazy!

>liveleak.com/view?i=5d7_1513493880
Secret nazi weapon

>for good reason

Lol dude just try it if you're so skeptical. I'm not pulling your leg. What could I possibly gain from making a person I'll never interact with go stand in a field for 15 minutes? Lots of people do this, I'm not making this up, and I'm definitely not the first person to figure this out. Just get off your fat ass, and go try it once nightfalls.

Also, you greentext like you're new here. Just throwing that out there

The reason, if you want to know:

www69.zippyshare.com/v/XPXIJRno/file.html

tell me on site or it never happened

>tell me on site or it never happened
The short version:
Aliens are conducting a large scale covert crossbreeding and integration program.
The long version is in that 7Zip.
If you think I'm joking or nuts, you're making a false assumption.