i.imgur.com/8VQRJJr.jpg
>DeZ/Bukamal Dec10
i.imgur.com/XU6rtMb.jpg
>NE Hama Dec 8
imgur.com/a/5kQ4Q
>E Ghouta Dec 4
imgur.com/a/qOvOs

Devs Dec 19
>Riyadh; Houthis fire retaliatory ballistic missile towards official residence of Saudi King, KSA claims it was "intercepted"
>S Aleppo; SAA defends against HTS counter attack in Rasm Al-Saiyalah, sAA now advance SW of the Khanasser Highway
>SE Aleppo; SAA launch assault on HTS at town of Ramleh, no gains reported yet
>Idlib; SAA continues op near Abu Dali, has advanced in SE Idlib despite heavy resistance
>Large number of Iranian/Iraqi troops/heavy weapons move into Sy via Al-Qaim, Abu Kamal crossing point, no explanation has been given as to why
>Assad; “France has been main supporter of terrorism in Sy from...very beginning, those who support terrorism do not have right to talk about peace.”
>Assad on Geneva; “people we are negotiating with in Geneva don't represent Sy people..anything is better than Geneva, in 3 years has not achieved anything"
>Assad on Sy elections; “when there is a constitutional amendment there should be elections based on the constitution.”
>Russian general; ISIS militants in Syria begin building up forces in Afghanistan
>Iraqi AF claim to have killed top Kirkuk regional ISIS leader

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0ByNqAsi_0WP0Y1ZFc2o2b05NakE
youtube.com/watch?v=OItB_rJuCcY
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/943183000916975621
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.433295&lon=37.080102&z=15&m=b
twitter.com/aldin_ww/status/943185617432862720
youtube.com/watch?v=xd0bnUtAc1w
twitter.com/sinai_news_1/status/943190013726089218
rt.com/business/413608-pakistan-chinese-yuan-bilateral-trade/
streamable.com/drwzr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Really good book, explains the everything about the internal Muslim warfare. If you know the basics of Syrian history this is basically the best slow rundown on not only Syria but the entirety of the Middle East.
Wish I had the time to translate for you folks, but a few (you)s aren't worth all the work.
Islamic Doctrines Since Inception by Saad Rustom.
Here's the Arabic version, don't ask me what you're supposed to do with it.
docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0ByNqAsi_0WP0Y1ZFc2o2b05NakE

Assad #1

Also first for DEATH TO JEWS.

>Updates from last bread

R&U videos
Huge arms shipment bound for militant groups intercepted by Syrian security forces
Hama

>Yemen rebel ballistic missile 'intercepted over Riyadh'
>Unrest in Iraqi Kurdistan
Idlib
Houthi missile news
German prosecutors confirm ban on Islamist group True Religion
>Video footage of the Syrian Army capturing Al-Ruwaida in Idlib
>Libyan army ‘ready’ for offensive to annihilate Western-backed forces, government
Mount Hermon Forces defeated Regime attempt to take Maghar Al-Mir
>One Egyptian soldier killed, two wounded after terrorists target military airport
>Over 220 people wounded in Gaza by Israeli forces

>houthis

>#Iraq PM @HaiderAlAbadi : “We will not stand and watch our citizens in #Kurdistan region get attacked”.

>Wish I had the time to translate for you folks, but a few (you)s aren't worth all the work.
That's because you've never truly experienced the intoxicating effect of (You)s.
Pic related, SOON!
>Be Saudis
>Get BTFO daily by khat-chewing peasants
Also,
>lastu

>Really good book, explains the everything about the internal Muslim warfare.
Yeah, no.
I am not gonna waste time reading shit like that.
I'll shitpost about syrians killing each other but reading is reserved to actual literature with quality.

>mfw this post summoned THREE lebAnons and a fucking Singapore flag
labeik ya Ali

oh hello Homsi

youtube.com/watch?v=OItB_rJuCcY
KINO
I
N
O

mod?

shit>al irani tbqh
he's so shitty but still < shit

Sand nidget.

I wouldn't phrase my words like that, makes you sound like a pretentious snob, what do you define as good literature? Care to give examples? Maybe something you've read?

Looks like the Kurds are claiming the protesters are Iranian and Iraqi agents trying to get the Iraqi Army to intervene

Also breaking out into open fighting after the Kurds open fired on crowds
Barzani just offered up the perfect excuse for Iraqi intervention

modern world mod, millenial dawn
play HOI3 or darkest hour, its 10x better than (((HOI4)))

>After clashes with KDP forces (Barzani) angry protesters have stormed KDP HQ in Rania city #Kurdistan north #Iraq.

Kurdish Civil War 2 Electric Bugaloo!

Hey based Netherlands.

>after takeover of Ruwaydah yesterday a fierce battle focused on Tell Aghar. Regime seized it today but Rebels took it back hours after during counter-attack.
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/943183000916975621
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.433295&lon=37.080102&z=15&m=b

Good night /sg/ i am off to sleep.

>Video of Houthis Burkan 2-H missile launch that targeted Riyadh earlier today.
twitter.com/aldin_ww/status/943185617432862720
>video in link

Ok.
Sorry for being hostile immediaetly for no real cause.
also
lets not go off naming authors trying to see who has the bigger dick, please.
But it is not JK Rowling or George RR Martin fyi.

good night mate.

hohohohohohoho, this will be good.
...please tell me that's fake.

dont get drafted in your sleep.
Haftar is the good goy, you are supposed to fight for him not against.

>what do you define as good literature?
Maltese posts

Mfw waiting for shit to pop off

>Stand Tall Once More
youtube.com/watch?v=xd0bnUtAc1w

>Egypt's defense minister Sobhi and Interior Minister Abdel Ghaffar just survived a serious assassination attempt at Al Arish airport

what on earth

Good night Libyanon!
Stay safe!

You cheeky bastard.

Not trying to show off my literary dick, it's quite average, I don't read much.
I've been to /lit/ a few times, but not for recommendations, considering half of what they recommend is the literary equivalent to being a hipster. I was asking a legitimate question, since you think shit like that is low quality, what in your opinion is high quality? Again not trying to show off, not much of a reader.

>ar*bs
>human

>153833704

He sounds like a fucking ewok lmao

how dare you, Ulysses is the pinaccle of literature

>PM @HaiderAlAbadi: We will not stand idly by if citizens in Kurdistan are attacked; they are our citizens. We reject measures that deny them their constitutional right to free speech and to peaceful protest

Never seen congenital deformities before? They're quite interesting in my opinion.

Gn a5y

ASSADS BARREL BOMBS ARE DEFORMING THE BABIES

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!

I said half, not all. Not that I agree with your opinion.

Kurds crying over their lack of gibs

jokes aside, /lit/ got great taste, apart from short lived memes like CoC. You just have to ignore the joyce worship, they overdo it a bit with him

I like early and late (especially German) romanticism period authors.
von Kleist for example.
But not only.
Kafka is the stand out author for 20th century german authors along with Herrmann Hesse.
Reading Aeneid now since I missed out on that and more of Divine Comedy than just the Inferno and then gonna read Paradise Lost.
I agree /lit/ isn't good.
What you reading currently? Is it difficult getting literature currently in Syria? because I bet it is.

>Updates from earlier today

>Netanyahu grateful for US veto on Jerusalem decision

>Iranian, Iraqi forces move huge numbers of troops into Syria

>Trump cannot collapse nuclear deal – Iran’s president

>Moscow warns US, Canada against weapons supplies to Ukraine

>UN says 258mn migrants in world today

Palestinian protesters have clashed with Israeli forces

Security forces in Iraq’s Kurdistan region have clashed with demonstrators

>Russia has censured the “imperialist character” of the US national “security strategy,”
>Yemeni forces fire retaliatory ballistic missile at Saudi capital: Report
Yemen
Latminah in Hama

>Army NDF liberated Tal Aghar in #Idlib

Idlib

Claim-Yemeni missile targeting #Saudi King palace was NOT intercepted

>Macron strikes back at Assad, calls Syrian President’s accusations ‘unacceptable’

Updates on the Egypt attack
>at least one confirmed KIA
>Airport was targeted with heavy shelling
twitter.com/sinai_news_1/status/943190013726089218

now that is one of the most amazing pictures Ive ever seen

kek
Good one Netherlands.
Here have a Hitler in return.

>peaceful protest

harlequin ichthyosis is a hell of a thing

Don't know, they always feel like Sup Forums to me, meaning they recommend what's odd rather than what's interesting. I remember when I posted that In the Aeroplane Over the Sea was overrated in my opinion and got (you)s enough to fill a board. Feels more like they love what only they know about, rather than what's good.

Rate my meme.

>Don't know, they always feel like Sup Forums to me, meaning they recommend what's odd rather than what's interesting
well because you are supposed to already have read the stuff like Tolstoi, Homer, Plato, Goethe, Melville, Rimbaud, Don Quixote author, Nabokov.
Have you done that already?

Keep up the good work Burger Baker!

3/10 try again.

Crimea is not occupied.

howz abouts you make this simple for yourself. you can ram the whole thing through an online translator. the result will be shit.
However, you will have something to share from day 1. then you can fix the bits that irritate you the most. and from time to time u can revisit that and fix the bad bits.
you can even approach the publisher and thell them you have an english translation and that they should gib you germoney's. If you mention wergild they may give you extra.

Make Ukraine German agricultural land and Odessa a town for summer beach vacations away from Berlin.

fuck you al irani

I see your meme map, and I raise you one meme shitmap

damn rebels

>they voted to be occupied, so they aren't occupied

Its occupied in the same way the West Bank of the Jordan is, because the international community says so.

oy vey the jews work for Abadi too

The rebels were smart to counterattack, that commands a lot of high ground in the area, and it's capture would allow the SAA to move with relative ease across the high ground.

True, but there's a limited supply for good Literaturen and they seem to be convinced of their high standards so that's to be expected. If you take a look at the top 100 they put together last year there isn't a single shitty book in it. Meanwhile on /r/books you generally have Douglas Adams hhttg, harry Potter and George martin in the top 10.

Never read anything von Kleist, only read Kafka's short stories, believe it or not Ein Landarzt almost had me drop out of Med School when I was a freshman. Only read Inferno.
Like I said it's not exactly about it being bad, just that it tries too hard to show off its literary penis, which I assume we can both agree is appalling.
Currently searching for a Finnish novel titled "Paimen, piika ja emäntä", I liked the first book for personal reasons and currently looking for the other two. But can't find them anywhere.

/r/books is millennial liberal redditors what did you expect?

Good eye if you haven't just googled it. That is a Harlequin baby. Lovely to research. Not so much for the parents though.

>show off its literary penis, which I assume we can both agree is appalling.
No I actually like great prose and if it really is talented then slap your dick in the readers face as much as you'd like.
Nabokov, Poe are the prose writers I enjoy most.
So I know I am not with the best but I can sort of appreciate it.
>finnish novel tit
Does Amazon even exist in Syria?

>Bulgaria being occupied by b*lgars.
I feel you. Dirty b*lgars, worse than k*rds.

>international community
Das is what?

>The government of Pakistan is considering a proposal to start using the Chinese yuan in trade with China, according to the Interior Minister Ahsan Iqbal, as quoted by Pakistan’s English-language daily Dawn.
>“We are examining the use of yuan instead of the US dollar for trade between the two countries,” the minister told the media after the official launch of the Long Term Plan (LTP) for the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC).
>The LTP includes cooperation between the countries in energy, information network infrastructure, road and rail connections, trade and industrial parks, tourism, agriculture, and poverty alleviation. The plan will be implemented in three phases, the first ending in 2020, followed by another in 2025, with completion in 2030.
rt.com/business/413608-pakistan-chinese-yuan-bilateral-trade/

no no no, t-this is the American century! Pakistan is a r-rogue nation just like Russia and Iran!

bombing beit jinn pocket

Problem my friend is that the PDF is scanned, not typed. Meaning I have to type it in myself even if it's Google Translate. Which is also a LOT of hours of work.

Nothing, just giving a comparison.

>Das is what?
Absolutely nothing.
Pakistan better get ready for a chimpout.
Countries don't just leave the petrodollar. Ask Saddam, Gadhaffi, etc.

0/10 try again newfag.

that streamable black sabbath video was pretty good.
not as good as the burkhan launch, but it was good. houthi's dancing to western band black sabbath on top of an over turned US armoured vehicle is an image I won't forget. it's like bitter lake all over again. their ghosts will come to haunt you.

>there's a limited supply for good Literaturen
Can't say I agree. If you speak more than 2 languages you should practically have enough good literature to last you a lifetime.

>that streamable black sabbath video was pretty good.
wait wut.
I need a link to that.

Screencap this post because I see the future.

>Pakistan quits the petrodollar
>US starts funding Taliban in Pakistan
>Taliban kill US soldiers in Afghanistan
>wroth id :-DDD

you should find a copy of unknown soldier(s) and under the northern star, quite easily, if the point is to into finnish literature.

RELEASE THE KRAKEN

>No I actually like great prose and if it really is talented then slap your dick in the readers face as much as you'd like.
I meant the people there, not the authors, as in the people try to show off how hipster and pretentious they can be. "Oh but have you read this? It was written by a 80yo Mongolian shepherd who died in WWI somehow and wrote the whole thing on the walls of a stable in Pavlodar"

>
The thing is pakistan has an actual military so the US likely isnt going to try anything like that. We would need a militarized economy to match them in an invasion simply due to numbers against our beter tech

Yup, but they won't be able to hold onto it for long.
It'll be interesting to see how SAA interacts with ISIS once they've taken it..

You could always prod on India to attack or something....

>Does Amazon even exist in Syria?
Do I look like I have the money or the means? Everything I've read was in pirated PDF format.

streamable.com/drwzr

thats not actually a huge issue.
pass me the pdf, i can extract the text from the image and pass it back to you. if you open up your pdf file you might be able to do the same depending on the reader you use.

if that fails i extract the text with leptonica

OK. I agree wiht you . Just misunderstood what you wrote then.
Oh you are Homsi?!
Well you could eat the book after you have read it lmao
t. GAy Hans btw

Thanks for the recommendations. I am trying to get into it yeah. But that novel has a personal value to me.

That's why it'll be something like and Plus, there's the nuclear factor to consider.
Yep. Could be that the leaders of that pocket is SAA puppets, but the grunts are legit ISIS.
This would then mean that the ISIS pocket is nothing more than a Jihadi meatgrinder, made up of ISIS grunts, controlled by SAA, unleashed on HTS. Furthermore, ISIS cells helped in the creation of the pocket, so by revealing themselves to the pocket leadership, the cells themselves are compromised, on top of the pocket picking up Uqayribat stragglers.
>4D chess.

It IS dope but they butchered the fucking song.
BS isn't dope jsut cause of Ozzy, but I guess these sandniggers don't understand metal yet.