Fox News Under FBI Counterintelligence Investigation

>Sources with links to the justice department report that Fox News is under an FBI counterintelligence investigation for co-ordinating with the Kremlin in broadcasting propaganda.

>While the First Amendment guarantees freedom of speech and journalistic freedom, sources say that signals intelligence gathered from so-called ‘incidental collection,’ such as NSA collection on Sputnik and Russia Today, which is ongoing.

>Specifically, Sean Hannity is on signals intelligence co-ordinating his pro-Trump message with organs of the Russian state, such as RT, Sputnik, Wikileaks and Julian Assange. However, emails co-ordinating messaging with registered agents of the Russian state are said to exist from more shows than that of Sean Hannity.

>Furthermore, sources familiar with the matter say that the FBI is actively considering a referral to the FCC, in addition to any criminal prosecutions that may result for individuals not registering under FARA for coordinating with official agents of the Russian state.

Things are about to get REALLY interesting lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

patribotics.blog/2017/07/20/fox-news-under-fbi-investigation-fcc-broadcasting-license-under-threat/
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/Iq1/cx7t/order/asc/page/2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is terrible. Feels like the noose is starting to tighten..

nice sources faggot

LOL
COUNTERINTELLIGENCE AT THE FBI?
ANOTHER PETER STRZOK SPECIAL?
OR OUR BUDDY EW PIES CRAP?
ANDY MCCABE IS GETTING VERBALLY RAPED BY THE HOUSE TODAY SO IT MUST BE A SLOW DAY BACK AT BUTT FUCKING HQ

"Sources familiar with the matter" lolololol

>Sources with links
>sources familiar

lamestream as fuck

Haha bullshit.
>O.P. sets world record for sucking one million dicks per second!
There, fixed your "big news" 4u.

Damn.

BILL PRIESTAP must really be shitting himself atm to pull something like this.

What's his name again???

Source???

found the source
patribotics.blog/2017/07/20/fox-news-under-fbi-investigation-fcc-broadcasting-license-under-threat/
never heard of this site and the rest looks like a shareblue clone

OH GOD IT'S ALL TRUE.. WEWLADS

>never heard of this site
I think i subscribed to it once, then unsubscribed, it's just a nameless aggregator

someone hits repost 24/7

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
>IT'S A LOUISE IS OFF HER MEDS EDITION
PIC VERY RELATED

just did some googles
>Patribotics is the blog of British-American author Louise Mensch
and it's fucking nothing

Mockingbird doesn't like competition.

SLIDE THREAD
IT'S A LOUISE MENSCH REPORTS

Link?

well that ended quickly
ABANDON THREAD

Bill Priestap
117 t4y s4>ks

I’m surprised Fox made it this far... they are the lone beacon

WHO??!

Rupert is going to die in prison along w/ Trump Inc and half of the GOP.

>sources with links to the justice department
>the cashier at the Starbucks on the first floor

>have political enemy

>define enemy's sources as russian assets

>provide no proof

>investigate enemy for working with sources you've redefined

>arrest your political enemy

Proofs plz FBI

Sure, Bill.

Sure.

I dunno.. It seems legit to me.

Has anyone mentioned what rage-a-holic looking faggots Preistap, Strzok and McCabe all look like? Wait til you hear about their gaysex rings

DIGITS CONFIRM

IT'S HAPPENING

It's likely to be one hell of a ride finding out anyway.

>FCC
Good thing then they have no legal jurisdiction over cable broadcasting.

#fakenews 1st amendment is absolute so even if true they couldn't do shit.

Shut up kike.

sage

>"People familiar with his thinking say:"

Here is the OP's source.

YES FUCKING FINALLY

This shit has been so fucking blatant. I can't believe we're only hearing about this now.

goddamit, I got my hopes up for nothing.

BILL

>MUH RUSSIA

It was kind of funny at first, but this has just gotten sad.

Not sure I’d count on prison guards helping out liberal government coup mass jailing of conservatives. The prison system has been severely hamstring by liberals for years

>Sources
stopped reading there

>organs of the Russian state, such as RT, Sputnik, Wikileaks and Julian Assange

wut

Do the people cheering this realize the shitstorm this would open up on the entire MSM which they depend on to enforce their narrative? Fox isn't even reliably right-wing; it's more neocon than anything. Wanna trade it for CNN/MSNBC/ABC/CBS/etc.?

I really hope that crackpot Judge Pirro is ousted on her rear end at least if not indicted.

I can only imagine.

Pizza fans too, I'm sure.

I doubt you're sure of much.

LOL trump deranged retards HATE Judge Jeanine beacuse she just looks right into the camera and tells you all which of your people belong in jail

aww did she hurt your fee fees

Fox News is on Cable - not subject to FCC

Thats the whole reason cnn doesnt get thrown off the air, dope

Settle down Cletus. It'll all be over soon and you can get back to molesting your little sister.

>anonymous sources say something is going to happen to conservatives
>said thing never happens
>rinse and repeat

MSM in a nutshell

That means the FBI is worse then fake news CNN and fake news MSNBC. Wow! The FBI has really gone to shit if they have to fuck with fox news over this nothing burger bullshit. The FBI is shit.

this isn't good at all lads

>Everything I don't like is the RUSSIANS!
Fucking democrats are so pathetic.CNN literally broadcasts lies as the truth with the goal of getting people to hate the sitting POTUS and somehow isn't propaganda
>Fox news literally reporting news and facts somehow is

>openly talks with Julian Assange.
RUSSIAN AGENT SHILL FOX NEWS FUCKING KNEW IT

I hope they leave our Newsfus alone..

You into grannies, Cletus? Oofa. Pic related is probably right up your alley as well. kek

Sup Forums = FBIchan
Find a new site.

The FBI needs to be purged and rebuilt. The rot is institutional.

Will they investigate other news outlets for intelligence with ISIS ?

Lionel Messi ?

Nice sauce, boss.

>Wikileaks and Julian Assange
Whoa, Wikileaks AND Assange both? Well, I'm convinced this is a quality source.

Hshahahahahahahah you fags are funny.

FFS a percentage of stock shares of Fox News was literally owned by the Saudi prince who donated rob hillarys camp this entire investigation is a clown show now

Your digits certainly would seem to imply as much.

Suck my dick nigger

>said the scared faggot for the millionth time this year. Youre all going to JAIL.

The FBI is illegally spying on Sup Forums and we know because of Bill he who must not be named Pricestamp. And the FBI is illegally infiltrating Sup Forums. And the FBI is illegally spying on Fox News now. This memes war against the FBI. KEKISTAN! FREE KEKEISTAN!

Hello again. I see you are a man of action.

Pizzagate photos kill shill threads.

Youre the stupidest nigger here.

Who?!??!

You mean like this?

They are just quadrupling down on the Russian connection stories. This is fucking pathetic.

Or this?

I criticised America before for it's two party system since it would inevitably lead to one being persecuted for societal ills and banned, therefore leaving a single party dictatorship, it is clear the "Democrat" Party sees itself as the only beacon of representation.

You into little kids faggot nigger?

Likewise. Keep fighting the good fight, user.

needs just the robe and no undershirt

Democrats are using the Soviet and Nazi tactic of blaming a singular generic entity for everything and then using that entity as the cause for everything else they don't like. Notice how they don't say Russian government, because it's nothing to do with the Russian government, it is everything about Russia or not to do with it.

So maybe Murdoch just sold off everything he was ALLOWED to sell. Plus the huge infusion of cash could cover quite a lot of legal bills.

>Louise Mensch

No, the stupidest nigger thinks two pictures of the same man is the podesta brothers. Especially when that man was described as mid 30s and saw by a couple standing together (Smith sighting).

Can I ask what your interest in the case is?

>when fox news is kremlin propaganda

SAY IT WITH ME BOYS... BILL PRIESTAP

We need to get both her childs DNA and Danys DNA...

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

thejidf.org

Poor Oliver. You should eat something. You look hungry.
The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

thejidf.org

Oh, ffs.
>muh Russians are cummin muh Russians are cummin oh, Lordy gee!
Give me a fuckin break. The only people that believe that shit are boomer hippie conspiracy theorists and their liberal offspring.

MR. BILLLLLLLLLLLLL PRIESTAP

>Specifically, Sean Hannity
Little known fact. Sean Hannity is rick as fuck, he bought real estate, and will sue.

>Louise Mensch
Oh good grief. That means it's probably a piece someone at the FBI wrote in the first place.

BILLY... BILL..... BIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLL

PRIESTAP

Mensch is controlled opposition

since Rupert got rid of the entertainment section in the sale to Disney Fox has noticeably returned to journalistic roots. Like night and day the change in nearly all presenters who were previously instructed to appear 'on the fence' - seems like the the restraints have been removed and they are more able to be themselves + guests are free to mock fake news shills like Marie Harf

who else is covering Obama's 'Free Pass' to Hezbollah to poison the youff with drugs?

Murdoch manages Saudi media money and they are cutting ties with the Obama/Hillary clique.

re. Share Blue - have a lonely Christmas girls, Oily Oliver's meth-dick is the only love that awaits you this Christmas. Who's cock can we smell on Jenny J., and Alison R. Parker's ugly little mouths today? Rack off to London and lick the boot of your Tavistock masters? Nudge, nudge; wink, wink - running dogs of Share Blue, your days of polluting Sup Forums are numbered.

some one link to exshareblue thread in case newfag don't know the origin of 90% of the degeneracy on Sup Forums and other sites

>Louise = Limey
It fit as soon as I heard it. She's dumb as a box, but she's got people thinking she's some kind of journalist. Made no sense. I thought people were overestimating her because she's slightly pretty, like happens with a lot of the e-celebs. But it was actually just that Strzok's bunch picked her as the biggest sucker and handed her the story they wanted told.

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/Iq1/cx7t/order/asc/page/2/

Now they're doing that again, either moles still within the FBI or ousted people who are telling her they're still in. Or she's making this one up because no one's feeding her info anymore.