>Terror raids: Four arrests as army bomb disposal called in
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-42410084

>HMS Queen Elizabeth: Leak found on new aircraft carrier
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42406138

>Facebook grilled on Britain First page by MPs
bbc.co.uk/news/technology-42412354

>Brexit: Theresa May says she 'will not be derailed'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42382391

>Britons now back Remain over Leave by TEN POINTS in biggest lead since before referendum
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5186797/Britons-Remain-Leave-10-points.html

>Cabinet Ministers clash after Philip Hammond says 'no real Brexit will happen until 2021' and is accused of 'delaying' the divorce by two years
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5187211/Ministers-clash-Hammond-says-no-Brexit-till-2012.html

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14656515
bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-humber-42082179/hull-anti-terror-bollards-given-festive-makeover
somersetlive.co.uk/news/somerset-news/you-see-anti-terror-attack-842656
coventrytelegraph.net/news/uk-world-news/concrete-barriers-place-stop-terror-13822451
indyonline.co.uk/news/bath-prepared-possible-terror-attack-christmas/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/15/security-bolstered-christmas-markets-amid-fears-berlin-style/
yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/ring-of-steel-as-armed-police-and-anti-terror-barriers-at-christmas-markets-including-leeds-1-8867582
lep.co.uk/news/crime/anti-terror-barriers-to-protect-shoppers-in-preston-1-8906644
scotsman.com/lifestyle/anti-terror-barriers-to-be-installed-in-edinburgh-over-christmas-1-4565730
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-york-north-yorkshire-41887538
birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/birmingham-german-christmas-market-frankfurt-13815985
manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/armed-police-manchester-christmas-markets-13814615
windsorexpress.co.uk/gallery/windsor/123855/permanent-anti-terror-barriers-in-windsor-could-cost-1-9m.html
standard.co.uk/news/london/fortress-london-new-terror-barriers-at-buckingham-palace-to-stop-cars-ploughing-into-people-in-a3501376.html
eadt.co.uk/news/security-to-be-stepped-up-at-bury-st-edmunds-christmas-fayre-as-a-precaution-1-5256359
desperately-seeking-adventure.co.uk/2015/06/e17-walthamstow-london.html
youtube.com/watch?v=EPHpRYxdU_4
youtube.com/watch?v=Iaf60V1RW4I
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/153513786/#153522104
inews.co.uk/news/politics/tories-plan-scrap-eu-rules-work-hours-paid-holidays/
independent.ie/world-news/europe/britain/rte-producer-appears-in-court-on-charges-of-attempting-to-meet-child-groomed-online-36335896.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How do we stop the PokeMutts?

Can we all start making more mutts?

DO NOT GIVE YOU KNOW WHO (You)s
Filter and report

brit/pol/ subhumans, how does this make you feel?

How does it feel knowing that BNP, EDL, UKIP, Britain First and National Action all flopped?

How does it feel knowing that you're all useless deadbeats who've contributed nothing to British politics?

How does it feel knowing that Britain will become less wh*Te by the minute?

How does it feel knowing that you're powerless against the based Tories and Labour?

YOU'LL HAVE TO GET USED TO SEEING A BLACK BULL AND A WH*TE GIRL.

YOU'LL HAVE TO GET USED TO SEEING MORE MOSQUES BUILT.

ALL THE CITIES WILL BE LIKE LONDON.

BUT KEEP POSTING YOUR GAY HITCHENS MEMES AND CIRCLEJERKING ON YOUR CONTAINMENT GENERAL.

Fuck off Yank Cunt.
Real New:

don't thread split

this place needs to die tbqhwhyfamalams

>Slag poster is banned for showing slag tits, granted it breaks the rules.
>Paki spams this place for the 18th day, he has been spamming since four o'clock and the mods do nothing.

Fuck sake.

Daily Reminder that britain will never change, every other nation will have a revolution to depose their masters and kick the shitskins out but it will never happen in britain, the state is too strong and only getting stronger, apart from australia we are literally the only western nation where the govt will enforce china tier authoritarianism in order to maintain the status quo, we are completely fucked

im not banned

>200 LITRES OF SEA WATER PER HOUR

It's a minor fault, and not of any real consequences

That's around two baths.

important

strawpoll.me/14656515
strawpoll.me/14656515

Please don't spam them again mate.

IT'S ENOUGH TO KILL 20 PEOPLE PER HOUR IF THEY WERE FORCED TO DRINK IT.

Kek

MATE YOU CAN DROWN IN A TABLESPOON OF WATER THERE'S ENOUGH WATER IN THAT SHIP TO KILL EVERY MAN WOMAN AND CHILD WITHIN A 2000 MILE RADIUS.

RIP the poor rating who has to cover the leak with his gob

you mums covering it with her fanny

Wow! The /britfeel/ location is real!?

MERRY CHRISTMAS

It's not like they don't train for it.

God Walthamstow really is a shit hole.

Merry Christmas, lads

Merry Christmas. lads

bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-humber-42082179/hull-anti-terror-bollards-given-festive-makeover
somersetlive.co.uk/news/somerset-news/you-see-anti-terror-attack-842656
coventrytelegraph.net/news/uk-world-news/concrete-barriers-place-stop-terror-13822451
indyonline.co.uk/news/bath-prepared-possible-terror-attack-christmas/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/15/security-bolstered-christmas-markets-amid-fears-berlin-style/
yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/ring-of-steel-as-armed-police-and-anti-terror-barriers-at-christmas-markets-including-leeds-1-8867582
lep.co.uk/news/crime/anti-terror-barriers-to-protect-shoppers-in-preston-1-8906644
scotsman.com/lifestyle/anti-terror-barriers-to-be-installed-in-edinburgh-over-christmas-1-4565730
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-york-north-yorkshire-41887538
birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/birmingham-german-christmas-market-frankfurt-13815985
manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/armed-police-manchester-christmas-markets-13814615
windsorexpress.co.uk/gallery/windsor/123855/permanent-anti-terror-barriers-in-windsor-could-cost-1-9m.html
standard.co.uk/news/london/fortress-london-new-terror-barriers-at-buckingham-palace-to-stop-cars-ploughing-into-people-in-a3501376.html
eadt.co.uk/news/security-to-be-stepped-up-at-bury-st-edmunds-christmas-fayre-as-a-precaution-1-5256359

I feel like a lot of brits could use some relief from Islam.

desperately-seeking-adventure.co.uk/2015/06/e17-walthamstow-london.html

Is that you Joseph?

Do you get a halal hand job, from Islamic relief?
Or is it a travel agency to send the fuckers back?
That would be a relief.

Independent Northumbria WHEN?
youtube.com/watch?v=EPHpRYxdU_4

every town has tons of shitholey bits that look like that

>desperately-seeking-adventure.co.uk/2015/06/e17-walthamstow-london.html
>Getting away from the tourist traps by the River Thames gave me the chance to see so much cultural diversity, also reconnecting with a Turkish vibe was absolutely amazing! Walthamstow holds many identities but its Turkish influence allowed me to eat some delicious food and to find freshly made Ayran! It's unclear if Walthamstow's dog days are over yet but I did my research anyhow. Ditching the London Underground for the 48 bus to London Bridge I was baffled by the sheer amount of Romanian businesses that operate within E17, from Romanian barbershops to a bar called 'Bar Transylvania!'. Challenging the concept of Walthamstow Village gave me a sense of nothingness because Hoe Street served a side of E17 that I imagined would be there. That Town Hall impressed me much! E17; Walthamstow, you already know that everything's going to be alright! I'm not going to apologise about making cheesy references to E17's lyrics, I know that I'm good with that!
the state of that guy

Fuck me sideways I hate hipsters so goddamn much

Maximum soy.

It's a goat petting zoo. Heavy petting.

Its Oxfam but the proceeds go to Hamas.

Merry christmas from all of us here at the BNP

local ghetto shithole to me

Can't believe Arthur Collins got 25 year in prison. A warning to other Deano's attempting such a multicultural attack?

Lmao

they still exist?

How much do the pakis get when they do this?

£50 and a pat on the back

£500,000 cash payout from diversity officers.

Not gonna hate on the guy but I do get tired of these fuckers who always go travelling on their parenrs expenses and won't shut the fuck up about their experiences and how cultured they are.

You imply they get caught, fairly sure that when these sort of things happen they get brushed under the carpet by their communities.

Any issues are then resolved by 'Community Leaders' who then bribe the victims family to stay quiet on the pain of further retaliation.

What's the point in triplording? Taking into account the usual content here, I suppose one can easily run into problems with a job if it's revealed that one is a regular here.

Nige is finally talking about mass immigration on LBC. Get in here.

youtube.com/watch?v=Iaf60V1RW4I

Some one be a good lad and call him up.

This. It's shooting yourself in the foot.

t. former tripfag

>tfw not a britbong

I know that feel

>Not gonna hate on the guy
His kind enable the enrichment to continue.

Egoism. There's literally no other reason. They get a kick out of being a household name.

Got a feeling there's a big crash coming guys...

These bubbles gon' burst, and when they do corporations will take power.

Only Mair can dox me and when he does, I'll accept my fate.

That Kate Piper lass got "enriched" by some nigger I believe and didn't get 25 years

I miss you Rightly, you were the best tripfag on the entire board. You had a cute voice.

What in particular was he talking about Its adverts now?

Rightly? Desingated Leftist? Rimmer?

Maybe but I don't like having hate in my heart.

Is Michael Crick redpilled?

Eddie, who is Mair? I have seen his name about in the last week.

I'm not Rightly.

>Maybe but I don't like having hate in my heart.
Good thing hate isn't located in the heart, it's located in the brain, along with logic and reason.

>who is Mair?
an abosolute ledg

Fuck no he works for (((Channel 4)))

You deff love Big Black Cock like your mum , You aint even white m8 , your dad was the local weed dealer in your towers you are a coffee coloured faggot ...LOL

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/153513786/#153522104

They only turned in the last 2 years
He's one of the best journalists in the country atm

>Tories plan to scrap EU rules on work hours and paid holidays
inews.co.uk/news/politics/tories-plan-scrap-eu-rules-work-hours-paid-holidays/

WHAT THE FUCK? ITS NOT FAIR YOU PEOPLE TOLD ME TO VOTE FOR BREXIT ITS NOT FAIR NO NO NO NO NO NO

You made the right decision lad. We forgive you. Whoever you are (who you are isn't important)

>mfw I went to my college graduation assembly yesterday
>looking pretty decent for once
>a random posh girl from another form sits next to me and we hit it off
>she goes off to get her grades
>she comes back and we keep talking
>I get mine and continue
>assembly ends
>I walk off trying to find my old mates
>completely forget to ask her for her name and Instagram
>of all days I forget it's the one where even if she said no I probably would have never saw her again
It's not even been 24hrs user yet I still feel immediate disappointment in myself anons
On the bright side going clubbing for a grills birthday on Thursday and going drinking with and I managed to set up a drinking sesh with a history grill on Friday
after I got smashed on free wine and talked to her
Overall I'm feeling pretty mixed anons

how is everyone getting ready for corbyn taking over next year?

underage b8 and not your blog

literally liverpool tier

Underage, and stop using Americanisms.

spoiler: only morons actually voted for brexit

if you didn't see this coming under Tory rule then you're a thick cunt and nobody in this thread can prove me wrong

>tfw no tattooed gf

Mair is.... a little weird. I hope most of this shit only happened in his head.

I understand it, conceit and so on. It's just a weird place to self-identification in my view.

Okay. "Only God can judge me".

Sorry anons I'm 19 and as much as it's a brit/feel/post I'd rather not go there
>mfw when the college I went to was literally X college and it's not an Americanism

fuck those tats and lumps of silicon
I can hear her asking who Gordon Brown and John Terry are
0/10

3/10 not worth getting aids from

can you brits do something about your comedians(like your pic), they are such fucking annoying obnoxious bitches.

It's 90% in his head, he thinks he's paid me a visit but he hasn't.

what is that thing under her tits even supposed to be
it looks like a paper doily or summat

US House just passed the tax bill. Drumpf is going to assrape May now. Drumpf semen is going to be leaking out of May's ass any minute.

silicone, silicon is for computer chips

Can you do something about your TV execs please?

independent.ie/world-news/europe/britain/rte-producer-appears-in-court-on-charges-of-attempting-to-meet-child-groomed-online-36335896.html

WN? If you catch him in fhe morning hes pretty lucid, then gets incoherent by 10pm.

>tfw tattooed wife....
Bitch is using my coin to get the fuckers lasered off. They were cute 10yrs ago...

Any good podcasts to listen to while I go for a walk?

Damn, that's really weird. Hate having to see the people I share this board with.

£1000s pissed up the wall then.

GROSS.

no such thing as a fish

The absolute state of James Arthur, that kid's got a bad case of issues

I wish that guy would post here instead of brit/feel/, his photos are comfy

you're one to talk