TAX BILL PASSING TODAY. Tune in now to watch poorfags get btfo

youtube.com/watch?v=CDoJRFADpqs
youtube.com/watch?v=7dvzZ01R2eA

>What is happening?
Today, Congress is going to pass the Tax Cut & Jobs Act. Among other things, it cuts the individual income tax for everyone who pays it (47% of this country pays no income tax).
It cuts the corporate tax from 35% to 21%.
It allows small businesses (S corporations, other pass-through entities) to deduct 20% of their income from taxation.
It gets rid of the State & Local Tax (SALT) deduction, which means high tax states like California and New York get BTFO.
It gets rid of the Obamacare individual mandate, which means Obamacare is low key being repealed and most Democrats don't even realize it.

The House of Representatives is currently debating the bill, and set to pass it sometime Tuesday afternoon. The Senate will likely take up the bill in the evening.

Join in to watch poorfags who don't even make enough money to pay income taxes whine about "the rich" being given back money that was always rightfully theirs to begin with.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0
hewillnotdivide.us/
taxplancalculator.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DO IT FAGGOTS

I FUKKIN DARE YAS

motion to recommit (delay bill) getting BTFO while some old lady in stands keeps shouting about how evil tax cuts are

Thanks for the links, joined right in time.

Guaranteed gonna see some chimpouts in congress today, Maxine, Sheila Jackson etc

>This has 3 replies while a thread about fucking Ocean’s 8 had like 80
Step it the fuck up, Sup Forums. Don’t you want to watch high-tax blue states get btfo

Niggers know the gibs are next

I hate the poor, but I also hate all people who were too stupid to attend graduate school.

This is pretty brilliant desu. They give everyone a fat tax return at the expense of people from states that would never vote republican anyone.

Always a good day to see some chimpouts. Maxine is salty that her mortgage is not going to be fully deductible.

Most Sup Forumstards are angry virgins with mommy issues. Think they even pay taxes?

That's how the federal government saves money on this whole thing.

It’s not political punishment, it’s basic economics. The SALT deductions literally rewarded states for taxing the fuck out of its citizens. They needed reform.

Working for welfare is racist yo!

It is punishment, and I fucking love it!

what is this faggot doing?
I thought he was busy looking for his soul

Allowing women to vote is directly linked to the downfall of western civilization

>Today, Congress is going to pass the Tax Cut & Jobs Act. Among other things, it cuts the individual income tax for everyone who pays it (47% of this country pays no income tax).

>It cuts the corporate tax from 35% to 21%.

>It allows small businesses (S corporations, other pass-through entities) to deduct 20% of their income from taxation.
>It gets rid of the State & Local Tax (SALT) deduction, which means high tax states like California and New York get BTFO.

This isn't accurate, there is still a 10,000 deduction for SALT, it is NOT repealed

>It gets rid of the Obamacare individual mandate, which means Obamacare is low key being repealed and most Democrats don't even realize it.
Most voters don't know that, not the congress Democrats

>The House of Representatives is currently debating the bill, and set to pass it sometime Tuesday afternoon. The Senate will likely take up the bill in the evening.

>Join in to watch poorfags who don't even make enough money to pay income taxes whine about "the rich" being given back money that was always rightfully theirs to begin with.

Nothing wrong with that.

Make America Great Again.

Are leftards really this fragile? Republicans endured 8 years of Osama and never chimped out like this even once.

>poor flags btfo
>By getting a larger tax return

>Republicans endured 8 years of Osama and never chimped out like this even once
The equivalent of conservatives chimping out is the Tea Party stuff. A bunch of concerned citizens who have better things to do than riot.

This IS Bossy Feminism.

Give me my 2000 back mutha fuckas

lefties sleep better at night know that their tax dollars are getting laundered out of the country by Jews who use it to bomb Christians and non-zealots

can somebody show me what the new bracket looks like?

I'm kind of bummed about the 10,000 dollar bit. Wish they would've left that out. Maybe they had to keep it to get votes. 10k is a pretty tiny number in states like Cali and new York though so it will only really effect the middle class and lower.

>It gets rid of the State & Local Tax (SALT) deduction, which means high tax states like California and New York get BTFO.
wrong. they totally cucked it. are still allowing a SALT deduction of up to $10,000, which will lightly screw people making over 100K but they still get most of their deduction. Take Illinois for instance has a 5% income tax and property taxes in some places as high as 3 percent of the home's real value. So say you make 100K a year and have a 300K home. You pay $3,000 in State income tax and 9,000 a year in property taxes. You still get to deduct 10,000 and only pay the full tax out of your own pocket on $2,000.

For single filers

Unless I'm misunderstanding congressional procedure, I believe this is the FINAL VOTE in the House.

FINAL VOTE HAPPENING NOW. Meanwhile, a bunch of women in the stands are whining and taking their tops off.

They need to repeal it, in order to allow a lower or removal of state taxes.

Live in the great state Florida, Texas, N. Dakota, or places like that.

Yes, Senate will consider it tonight and can vote and pass it even without McCain being there, will be on Trump's desk before the end of the week and signed into law as a big Christmas present to the country

Yes, you two are right, they capped SALT at $10,000. A shame they folded in the end, but better than nothing.

>>It gets rid of the Obamacare individual mandate, which means Obamacare is low key being repealed and most Democrats don't even realize it.
>Most voters don't know that, not the congress Democrats
this actually sucks. I literlaly got ran over by an illegal mexican while i was walking down the sidewalk last year and now need major surgery that i can't afford. I hate the lefties but goddamn, I can't pay $600 a month for health insurance that doesnt cover pre-existing conditions. Especially when the pre-existing condition was caused by not only lax immigration, but encouraged and supported immigration from a 3rd world culture that can't into driving and basically ended the active lifestyle i knew

>Yes, you two are right, they capped SALT at $10,000. A shame they folded in the end, but better than nothing.
we should have known it was too good to be true

I can´t have sound, so I just see the vote. Pls give written updates!!!!!!!!!

Btw what does this bill do???

Didn´t another tax bill just pass the senate? What are the differences?

how did you know

;_;

It passed the house.

>this actually sucks. I literlaly got ran over by an illegal mexican while i was walking down the sidewalk last year and now need major surgery that i can't afford.
just sign up for obamacare during one of the quarterly open enrollments, pay the premium until you have the surgery and then drop it.

ON TO THE SENATE...

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0

Shouldve bought health insurance. That's your fault in the end.

If i don't see one fucking democrat yea I'm going to be posed they gave in at all. Why are republicans such conciliatory pussies?

hang the 12 cucks that vote no for fucking tax cuts

Ryan's excited

nothing is impossible except protecting your flag from internet trolls

>it's laid upon the table

Why do they talk like a bunch of fags?

Nah...they were to be expected almost all from NY, NJ and CA...states where lefties can write off their state tax.

However I do wonder why Jones from NC voted againt this bill.

i did have health insurance but it was low payout, super cheap shit from Tokyo and it not that kike shit that Obama passed that raised my excellent aetna insurance from 220 a month to 550 a month under a different provider. I payed it twice and then dropped it. Still mad that i forked out $1100 for that worthless shit.
Obama may as well have ran me down himself, took a sledgehammer to my knees while laughing and yelling, 'Aloha akbar'

the current one's still up dumbass
hewillnotdivide.us/

Let the record show that Tulsi Gabbard voted AGAINST more Americans keeping their own money.

This WILL BE a huge platform for Republicans going into 2018 and 2020. Why would any sane, working American vote against keeping their own money, hindering our economy and more job creation?

They certainly are! They're part of Trump's agenda.

Poorfags are bitching allllll over Twitter. It passed, and that was with every single fucking Democrat in the house voting against it. I can't wait for these fuckers to lose every single election next year and wonder why.

>Americucks hailing tax cut for the wealthiest as a good thing

Fucking lol.

also
>getting run over by an illegal mexican with no driving license who was there because 20 million soyim cucks from 20 million whore wives and girlfriends are disgusted by Mexico so they feel bad and invite the people in droves to enjoy being treated like a 3rd class citizen that can't into the language and culture, is my fault.
leave, you fucking kike faggot

I live in CA, will I be fucked over?

This!
Long live the EU!

Do you own a house?

dont know about you, but i sleep better knowing that there will be less money in the treasury for the kikes to steal and bomb Christians and zealots in the ME with like they've been doing for the past 3 decade

Can someone explain this part to me in laymen's terms?
>It allows small businesses (S corporations, other pass-through entities) to deduct 20% of their income from taxation.

and me:-)

burgers are seriously the most brainwashed posters of all, it is insane.

It's good they can still find it in them to give 30 billion a year in taxes to BASED Israel though :^)

>bomb Christians and non-zealots
fixed

When this tax bill fails miserably feel free to look north to a country which does tax right.

Probably got rid of pointless COGS calculations

The wealthiest still pay more than their fair share. Please let this be bait.

and then gives the money to isis fighters

fucking leafs

Oh boy, social commentary from a memeflag. Who could guess?

thank god the US wasn't delivering weapons to taliban and IS.

Depends on how much you make. But most likely, you will still get a big tax cut, you will just won't be able to abuse the SALT deduction as much that subsidizes your state.
Check it out here: taxplancalculator.com/
Basically, there are C corporations (that pay the corporate tax rate), and S corporations that pay the individual income tax rate, except those S corporations will now be able to deduct 20% of their income (20% of their income is now tax-free).

>mass arrests of princes and helicopter crashes intensifies
justice is being served, albeit in smaller portions than i would like, but you're still a brainlet

Because it's not a tax cut, it's a phase-in tax hike, dumb faggot

>being this openly maximum retarded to only count income tax
What is inflation and no raise in salaries? Immediately wipes out your income tax benefits.
What is higher tax for electricity and housing?
Immediately wipes out your income tax benefits.
What is longer school because higher demands for work?
Immediately wipes out your income tax benefits.

>mfw one crusty RINO Senator BTFOs the legislation and ruins months of work and tax legislation

>The wealthiest still pay more than their fair share
The wealthiest own the government, literally are the swamp. They should pay out the ass because it's their possession.

>4% of families will have taxes go up 5 cents in 2025
>OMGEE TAX HYKE

>picture of a tweet
>not a picture of titties
1 job cunt

Anybody with 3 kids is going to see a tax hike
>punishing white families for fucking
Typical Kike GOP shit

Did they keep the changes to 529 plans? Allowing them to be used to private primary/secondary schools and homeschooling supplies? Trying to save my offspring from horrible public brainwashing mills...

I hope it passes. Ill probably get a raise if it does.

Why is salt releif bad?
Its a tax cut still.

>Ignores massive Saudi arms deal Trump signed
>Burgers think Saudi Arabia is going to change
>Justice is served
LMAO

But the hike is way in the future and it’s fucking minuscule compared to the cuts

>But the hike is way in the future and it’s fucking minuscule compared to the cuts
The hike is on the most dynamic segment of the population, and if you don't want to raise their taxes, why raise them now or later at all? Doublespeak.

Yup, that provision is in the final bill.
Because it encourages states to raise their taxes with less consequences. In the long run, this should lead to lower taxes because states will not be able to tax their own constituents as much.

>Wants to tax taxes
I can't even make this shit up, only a memeflag could be this stupid

>Burgers

Turn off your meme flag if you're going to talk shit on a country you gigantic faggot

No one thinks Saudi Arabia is going to change, but we'll take their money regardless

So I should create an S-corp and have my employer pay my wages to the S-corp right?

The point is it’s disingenuous to claim this is a tax hike at all. It objectively isn’t. Even the leftie WaPo admits this.

yes

>Lying WaPo lies
Appeal to (shitty) authority fallacy is not an argument, Kikeroo

It would essentially create a PSC and would create a new layer of headaches

True, but they weren't violent and they actually followed the law.

How stupid are you? WaPo is biased as all fuck. It would absolutely claim this bill is a tax hike if it were able to, but it can’t. If even WaPo can’t say this is a tax hike, then it isn’t a tax hike.

Soo, its saying states should have lower taxes and take more fed bucks ala Missipi?

>WaPo is biased as all fuck.
It's Billionaire Jeff Bezos's newspaper, of course it's biased as all fuck, and of course it wants to hike taxes on working people. Shit, raising taxes is the least worse thing (((Bezos))) has ever done to them.