What lies were you told by boomers ?

I was told that we'd be able to afford to buy a house when we grew up if we worked really hard and got good jobs thanks to the economy and modern job systeĆ¹.
Turns out the fucking older generations bought them all and want to lease them... And when ones go on the market, they want to buy investment properties or foreign investors make cash offers above asking price...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lPnKJUu07rE
youtube.com/watch?v=WBj8G28kLvo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My parents are the average blue state liberals. They read the NYT and watch PBS. They're both civil servants.
>What lies were you told by boomers ?
I was raised to think that conservatives were unfeeling greedy people - generally bad, and liberals were generally good.

The worst stupidest advice I've ever gotten in my life was from my boomer dad. They are the biggest bunch of pussies of any generation.

>go to college

>you just got to go in there and shake him by the eyes, look him straight in the boot straps and tell him you want the job

>Get a DUHGREE or you'll be flippin' burgers for the rest of your life!
I can't wait to rub it in once I'm making $40k a year with vocational education. Fuck boomers and their "everyone should get a bachelor's degree" scam.

That freedom of speech is a thing.
>inb4 "You have freedom of speech, just not freedom from consequences."

They lied to you, user. I was raised the same. Liberals are greedy parasites -- conservatives have babies, work hard and get screwed by civil servants like your parents.

Schlomos have been pushing the anti-boomer meme for a couple of years now and the have-nothings are buying it
So first, go learn about the Lima Declaration

youtube.com/watch?v=lPnKJUu07rE

youtube.com/watch?v=WBj8G28kLvo

More online
Then put some time into learning about trade agreements

When you've learned why industry has died in the West, the rest should fall into place for you

The boomers (1946 - 1964) were NOT told the truth about trade-agreements and they certainly were not told about the Lima Declaration

So now, when shills start ranting about the boomers, you'll be able to answer them through intelligence and knowledge

Of course politicians are scared of what they've done. Of course they're scared there will be a backlash, voter-wise, if people realized that it was politicians and their greedy owners who pushed through trade-agreements which in turn destroyed the industrialised heart and strength of the West

The reason younger generations find it hard to find work and struggle to buy a home lies in trade agreements

It doesn't require much intelligence to work out that if you remove a nation's jobs, people are going to suffer increasing hardship. And jobs have been stolen from Western nations and handed over to Asia, which is booming (and they're now able to buy property in the West)

Simple stuff. Has nothing to do with boomers. And the reason boomers told their kids to study and work hard is because that worked UNTIL jobs were stolen from the West.

Boomers have been finding it hard to find work since the 70s. They didn't know why. Most boomers *still* don't know about the Lima Declaration, they just know jobs started drying up.
You want someone to blame, go lay that blame at the door of politicians and manufacturers, where it belongs

Everything. All of it.

>They lied to you, user.
Might be why he posted it in this thread about the lies boomers told us.

You can grow with this company

"Everything we did was for you my dear son"

>go to college
>be yourself
>follow your dreams

Except when you don't follow through with their liberal ideal lifestyle and get mad when you want to start a family.

Not my dad. but other boomers I had the displeasure of living around in the SF Bayarea, all said the same fucking thing, "Diversity is good for America because of the economy."

All of it

The holocaust.

I'm going to see a red cent I paid into this

our boomers were based and redpilled

Same. Whites are guilty. It was never actually stated but their actions prove otherwise.

In other news, did you see the quote from Germany stating that Germans are guilty, even those born after the Holocaust? That should be memed.

We need the mexicans here or else we'll be paying 9 dollars for a carton of strawberries

This fucking bullshit ruined my life!

Its ok though I fixed it.

>Muslim
>boomers
I think we're talking about different things Achmed

>All races are equal. Treat everybody the same.
This hurt me in life so bad. Now I'm racist as fuck.

kek
>you just have to get out there

in fact- let's just say what we all know

boomers do not think. they gesticulate emotionally like trained monkeys. their words mere platitudes. summaries and fancies.

piss off amerinigger I'm no shitskinned ar*b

Basially this.