Guess The Color Game

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/943182123141357568

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xcz-Oho0tlU
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5194691/Toddler-caught-wild-mall-brawl-six-women.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't see how race has anything to do with it

they're probably black, right?
when the fuck do white people ever chimp out?

LOL!
You wouldn't!

just watched the video, and i'm right
wow, big surprise

niggers gonna nig.

White privilege made them do it!!

save this video for next time that faggot makes his daily why are malls dying? thread

around blacks, never relax

>wild animals act like while animals
imagine muh shuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xcz-Oho0tlU
we do it occasionally, but we have good reasons.

>Florida
>Americas butthole
Literally no one is surprised

I don’t see color all I see is chimpanzee fighting amongst one another for dominance

Not sure how much Florida is to blame for this. Also whenever sheboons start howling unintelligibly, does anyone else start hearing bix nood?

you can take the monkey out of the jungle,
but you can't take the jungle out of the monkey

You see savages...
...I see people who are down on their luck.

You see criminals....
...I see future doctors, engineers, and scientists.

You see miscreants....
...I see desperate individuals attempting to find their place in a hostile world.

You see a lost cause....
...I see a reason to double down on investing in their futures.

You see color....
...I see socioeconomic factors and institutional racism.

Don't fall for the hatred trap. Violence, stupidity, ignorance, and misbehavior has no color.

Had these people been white, you'd be agreeing with this entire thing. Fuck racism.

>Feeds the infestation
>Removes defenses
>Promotes disease
Yeah, no clue how that happened in Florida.

notice the white guy who is totally unrelated to any boons move to guard the abandoned niglet. White men have so much compassion for children that he needs to guard against feeling sympathy to sheboon spawn.

>Florida

I bet florida man did this

I noticed that too. When the Mom swung the kid around and abandoned it, I watched for anyone looking out for the baby. All of those women around and no instinct to protect the little one. Not surprising really.

I see a dumbass ^^^

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5194691/Toddler-caught-wild-mall-brawl-six-women.html

"A simple battery report was filed and the investigation remains open but Lee County sheriff personnel are also investigating racist language that a lieutenant's wife made in connection to the video."

Linda Deverso-Pakulis, the wife of Lt. Chip Pakulis, allegedly posted a comment on the video calling the women 'filthy n*****s' and added that to 'send them back to Africa.'

gr8 b8 m8
everyone knows negroes are savages

Top reply tweet:
Mr Daqauan’s Wild Ride > Mr Toads Wild Ride

TOP KEK

Last time ypipo chimped out tens of millions died and the world drowned in war

of course daily mail makes the story about evil YT