Whats wrong with you people...

Whats wrong with you people? I am an African-American and I have an iq of 105 and because of people like you I am being discriminated against.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fxraV8yjMes
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_3137cfc9c11c42ce9c75c2a5f7d71945.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No you're not

>I am an African-American and I have an iq of 105 and I WUZ A KANG N' SHIEEET AN' NOW WYPIPO BEIN' RAYSIS N' SHIIIIEEEEET

Only 105?

kek

Why are you intimidated by your IQ, just be yourself and be productive and have a good attitude, you'll succeed in life user.

I hear you my dusky brother. Wypipo keeping a nigga down, amirite?

You're a black man, not a nigger, learn the difference.

Fuck off, nigger.

that number is only good as an average, you're actually really fucking stupid
>still better than 95% of blacks tho

OP here. I hate being treated like a sub-human just because of a few misfits in my race. Should I just end it all?

You're not special nigger, and 105 is just above average. Congrats on not being a retard, I guess.

>Should I just end it all?
No dude, if you are indeed a statistical outlier, then it is your duty to find a female outlier, and out breed the dipshits.
>few misfits
>few

> I am an African-American and I have an iq of 10.5

FTFY

The stats are up on the board for all to see, nigga. Your dusky brothers are a shit excuse for "humans". You're 99% garbage, find some ebola and eat it faggot

Kek

no, as long as you know you aren't a kang

Give an example of the discrimination you face please, also togtfo.

user, I hate to break it to you but you're the misfit. low IQ niggers are the norm. I genuinely feel sad for intelligent blacks like you.

go back to Africa

youtu.be/fxraV8yjMes

kek

have a MBMC meme user
and a PDF:
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_3137cfc9c11c42ce9c75c2a5f7d71945.pdf

Kidding aside, I agree with . Tell us about your discrimination and try to disciminate with your own paranoia.
And above else, IQ is useless if you don't have aspirations. So please tell us your life plan.

No, because of your brothers, you are discriminated against.

Have fun being in the top 1% of your race.

Enjoy the depression.

105 IQ is actually very dumb still. Don't you notice that you only feel smart when you're around other black people?

Modest black man vs nigger. Which one are you in?

Im a cloud architect, minimum IQ would be over 120. Statistically the internet could not exist if everyone in America was black. Prove me wrong by going to a vmworld or Netapp insight and counting the brothas.

You're not. And if you were being discriminated against, blame your fellow race for acting like fools and degenerate criminals. All except you 105+ brothas.

Congratulations! If only you had a suppressed amygdaloid response you'd be an average white human.

And don't forget Monoamine Oxydase A! I studied biology in high school when it claimed we were all the same, but since the beginning of the 21st century, science shows clear differences in genetics.

>105
congrats, you're level with a mediocre white
except sub-human

BASED

105 is pretty low. Consider suicide.

As an outlier it's your duty to help educate your race and bring them up. Also when you do please go back to your ancestal homeland kthx

fuck off nigger

Congratulations. You're in the top 5% of all Niggers.

Also you can thank white admixture for your intelligence.

So, thus armed with your dizzying negro intellect, why don't you return to your homelands and try to make them better?

We both know you won't. You'd rather huddle close to the light of Civilization. Blaming whitey for all your ills while simultaneously enjoying the benefits of an actual society. Likely leaching off it too.

Your intelligence means nothing. Your nature is that of the Nigger.

what is the point of this larp?

The self destructive retard asks why people hate it.

You’re also a nigger.

*SMACKS LIPS*

>because of people like you I am being discriminated against
Technically it's because of people who look like you doing stuff that gets you a reputation, which causes discrimination.

Im pretty sure the reason is your baboon friends and not autistic gay nazi frogposters

Fpbp

>105

> I.Q. of 105
No. No you don't. Nigger.

Nig nig nig nig nigg nigg nigg nigg niggg nigggggg

Niggerry Nigg Nigg Niggers!

bump

OP, if you aren't LARPing, don't listen to these racist losers. IQ doesn't mean anything. You're an amazing person and are no different from the rest of manking. Well, you're certainly better than the weird high school dropout racist virgins on here, that's for sure. LOL!

Mankind*

>2 post chump
>shariablue pictures
When will you giant dumbasses quit pushing obvious bait to the top of the board?
Itgoesinallfields

>everything i dont like is bait
This is why you didn't make it through high school, racist user

Humankind, shitlord.

I’m 150 you faggot. Your IQ is slightly above average European. Go back to Africa and make Africa great again.