Demi-chan wa Kataritai

Who else is watching this? I marathoned it yesterday and it's just so endearing and heartwarming. I can't believe I almost skipped out on this hidden gem.

Yes. The wait for the interview with the succubus is killing me.

I think it's average but that vampire girl is so fucking annoying she ruins the show for me.

>hidden gem
Fuck off back to wherever you came from, it's had tons of threads.

It's pretty fun and cute yeah. Not sure how you didn't notice since we had threads up for it.

Shit taste

I'm watching it for the succ

No. People with class read the manga.

>hidden gem

This is one of the most popular shows this season. It's not hidden at all. Go back where you came from.

I like how the protagonist is a teacher and how the students actually look and behave like high schoolers. It also explains why they're all wet for the same guy: all girls in high school end up falling for the cool, handsome teacher at some point. It's a nice take on the old harem formula (and gives the MC a good reason to not be interested).

In what kind of bizarro world do you live? They don't act like high schoolers at all and having a crush with your teacher is very uncommon.

Himari is best sister.

>having a crush with your teacher is very uncommon.
This is blatantly wrong and you are certifiably retarded.

Shes so fkn cute tho

Hidden?
It's literally the casualfag popular show of the season.

Were you homeschooled or something?

This is even close to a hidden gem, newfag cancer. Fuck off.

Dullahan's a best

I want to make her neck emit cute sounds!

>That difference between OP Yukki in ep 1-3 and OP Yukki in later episodes
That always brings a smile to my face.

Hikari is GOTS and the show has gotten progressively worse as it's featured her less and less.

Dumb vamp poster.

Dumpires make best girls in general.

Hee hee what?

Sakie is the cutest.

new chapter when?

Very good show, if I could ask for one thing they should stop with the student-teacher romance undertones a bit. Besides that the closest we'll get to Katawa Shojou or other handicap humans based anime

she felt his love

Succ is objectively worst girl

You literally have shit taste.

This Demi-chan if for chikan

I'd say Machi is more for chikan, because she can't do anything back with her hands busy holding her head.

Thick loli is right
Glasses a shit

>date Succ
>live with her out in the sticks to avoid mindfucking the neighbors.
>nothing to do in the boonies but mindblowing, unceasing, ball-draining sex all night long
>finally allowed the sweet sleep of post-coital exhaustion
>Succubus dream powers activate
>The flood of nocturnal emissions drain the last of your bodily fluids.

She hasn't even begun to show her true power

I'm watching it dubbed.
I love all the characters too much.

Sounds like a good way to go.

>These people actually believe that this late-blooming virgin with mental health issues is the best demi
This slut is just a desperate, unused onahole with legs.

Nice

hate to agree with you, Satan, but
the dub is passable

>dub
>ever passable

There are only Five episodes dubbed so far, it's so good I may switch to subs

I'm watching the dub. It's surprisingly alright.

I want Hikari to nib nib me

finally a cute girls doing cute things with a male on the side, finally a SoL I can watch this season

drinking with sensei

And the best part is that the male is not a flailing social retard who sputters and nosebleeds when talking to women.

that helps a lot

The first episode was very nice. After that though, I feel like it went too hard into the "haremy" angle which diminishes the rest of the material. There's some really heartfelt stuff in there, I just have a hard time seeing it over the cocklust.

The manga is way better.

>he says so as he watches the latest Konosuba

And the male is actually a likable and fun character. It's so refreshing to be able to watch a show for all the characters instead of just having to tolerate the male MC. I can actually see why the girls like him too, no homo.

Thinking about it, what other anime has a prominent male character that is a "normal guy" and not just a comedic foil, action hero, or plot contrivance?

Mushishi, Natsume's Book of Friends, Death Parade, Planetes, Space Bros, Spice and Wolf.

Smart anons

So succ will obviously be the only choice for taka right? She's the only one of age

Yes.

>having a crush on your teacher is very uncommon

Lad. When I was in grade 8 I can assure you every guy in the class was hunching over during our Japanese lessons

Watching it for the succ

Truly, a man of taste

Just think of the lewd things you could do to her. You could make her _____________ while you _______________________.

>You could make her hug you from the back while you hug her head to your chest

nigga, don't
I have another dullahan already designated for that job

Succ's OP bit when he helps her will be her as a housewife, pregnant with Sensei's child

Why is this series so good? I wanna be like Takahashi and befriend Demis.

Hee Hee Hee what?

Every fucking day. Every single fucking day when I come home this little faggot just sits there and gives me this stupid look on her face. What should I do about her? Ideas?

Give her a hug.

why is she so cute
i am in love Sup Forums