Killing the inheritance tax is the ONLY thing this faggot cares about

Killing the inheritance tax is the ONLY thing this faggot cares about.

Other urls found in this thread:

irs.gov/businesses/small-businesses-self-employed/estate-tax
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why does Koch look like an older version of Jeb!?

>my grandfather spent his life working
>fought in WWII
>Came back became a chemist
>has a number of patents under his belt
>raised three children
>his wife never had to work a day in her life because he wouldn't allow it believing it was his responsibility
>eventually retires and starts investing
>dies this past summer
>has sizeable inheritence for his children
>somehow the government deserves half of his lifes work

explain this

what is so bad abour inheritance?

Why the fuck should I pay taxes on Money already FUCKING taxed.

this is what small minded people do, make examples of average joe, but it isn't like that, rich people live in another world.

inheritance tax is right for ultra rich people and big corporations.

You should too faggot.
For most adults the second half of your life is spent securing a prosperous financial future for YOUR OWN kids. The death/inheritance tax is highway robbery and should be abolished.
Fucking welfare parisites need to be purged.

this is what small minded people do, make examples of rich, but it isn't like that, average joe's live in the same world.

So again, why should my grandfather's estate be taxed yet again simply because he saved his money and grew it to over 500k?

i am not speaking of small sums like that.
i am talking about 100 million and above.

Yes user, tell me all about how big corporations should pay taxes on their inheritance.

Because the country he lives in provided the infrastructure, the laws and enforcement to ensure maximal societal cohesion so he could develop his business, hire people and connect with other business owner in a safe, controlled environment
The fact you haven't even thought about this is probably indicative of how your stay at home grandmother filled her long lonely days with some pool-boy dick while your autismo grandad was busy jerking chemicals

because we circumcised you

Really faggot?
Explain how the 100K my Granpa saved and left to his 4 gran kids is "rich people"

How much of other's people money are you entitled to and why?

Commie faggot

The government does not = the country. His grandfather was successful because of the people, not the government. The government only gets in the way and makes things difficult.

Its the only yhing i care about too. Will save me 100ks of thousands

>implying ultra rich people have a single penny
Time to go to sleep, this place is not for underage people.

Money is better spent by the citizens, not the politicians. If the heirs want to keep their cash in an investment portfolio, that's 100000x more beneficial to the economy than giving it to some corrupt politician to spend on black women and tranny education in schools.

Wait I thought he was broke? Does he care about inheritance tax or did he assume control of the country in order to enrich himself and get out of debt? You faggots need to make up your mind.

t. french commie faggot
soon you will become a caliphate and we will annihilate you

That's pretty much the only thing both of them care about. That's why so much Koch money went into supporting Trump's presidency.

That's middle-school libertarian edgelord rethoric and nobody who actually knows shit about the world thinks like that
Move along now, r*ddit is waiting for you to come back

>less money in the treasury for the likes to steal to stat wars against nonzealots and Christians with
>leftards complaining intensifies
Just yourself brainlet

Inheritance tax is the ultimate in commie wealth redistribution faggot. That's why low energy losers like you hate it.

it isn't.
retard.

Maybe you should actually think your argument through before throwing it out there then, sweetie.

>corporations have inheritance

you're a retarded faggot and you should kill yourself.

It only applies to people making at least $11 million, dumbass.

But the plan that got through keeps the estate tax, retard.

maybe you should learn how to read and understand simple sentences.
i said that i am talking about rich people and you come up with 100k which is a fucking joke, i never said this small amount should be taxed.

Look i agree the wealthy should pay more taxes (or at the very least close the loopholes) But an inheritance tax affects everyone.
Its a fucking reset button! They dont want new people rising to wealth and power and the best way to do that is take what would otherwise have been passed down. If this was not in place think of all the competitors that could have risen.

I can't. It is not right memeflagbro

>hur durrr corporations n shieeet

Do you think the world is better or worse off with Jewish dynasties that control a significant portion of the total wealth?

Then why not make it for sums above 100 million? Why does the government feel entitled to money that was already taxed?

He already paid those taxes on that money. The government wasn't the one who gave him that money in the first place.

Yeah, that's why he already paid taxes on his income you retard. Death tax is a second round of taxation on money that's already been taxed. He's already paid for the infrastructure that allowed him to succeed, it's both nonsensical and completely immoral to make him pay again.

You are still a commie, dumbass.

We should kill it you dumb nigger.
Inheritance tax fucks over white people and high Iq nog's and muds more than it fucks over kikes.

Connected kikes have effectively infinity money from Central banking and 0 interest loans so they are immune to inheritance tax.

there is no way your grandfather made enough money to trigger the inheritance tax.

each beneficiary would have to get 5.5 million dollars before you would get taxed for it.

and if you do happen to get 5.5 million dollars because someone else died, you can still go fuck yourself for the rest of your life and never have to work ever again, so stfu, stop complaining about winning the sperm lottery.

>over 500k

yeah, not enough to get taxed you stupid asshole.

it's like you don't even know what your taxes actually pay for. you know, roads, police, firemen, infrastructure...

good luck building a successful business in some war torn part of africa where there are no taxes.

hiding your money in the camen islands literally does nothing to grow the economy. spending it on poor people who have no choice but to pay for food and housing does.

>But an inheritance tax affects everyone.

literally wrong.

>each beneficiary would have to get 5.5 million dollars before you would get taxed for it.

That is a total lie you faggot

Tyrone´s children ain`t paying for themself

For fuck sake man, the US inheritance tax kicks in at sums of over $10 million.

It turns out a country can only go so far when people start to hoard money for themselves and their family by the millions, and at some point part of that money would be better spent in the education system or on roads rather than used to buy a fourth mansion
Ultimately the state is responsible not only for the well-being of the super rich, but also of all the non rich folks who weren't given the same opportunities, because at some point they either choose to drop out, or they kill people, something politicians have to worry about so you don't need to

this, if relative income disparity gets to a certain point, the lower classes chimp out. Especially since trickle down economis doesn't work and these "job creators" just end up keeping more for themselves meaning they don't actually have to take a risk starting a business because what's the point, they get to keep more with tax cuts.

It's an ENVY tax.

please, look up the numbers yourself.

What else did John Oliver tell you?

>implying we can't just print more
>implying we won't just start an international crisis and war to cover up a debt default
>implying we'll ever pay it
Never part of the plan

>I want gibs subsidized by rich people dying
Really communist of you my friend.

irs.gov/businesses/small-businesses-self-employed/estate-tax

Sorry it kicks in at $5,490,000 for a single person in 2017. ($10,980,000 for two parents) My bad. Please explain what you think it is.

wait, so bob hereactually has a solution to the problem, and your response is "that's stupid, lets just continue endless war and poverty"

>as if the solution comes down to me
I'm not telling you what should or shouldn't be done, just what will happen

Think by the sword, die by the sword, when you think with might you open yourself up to every attack that's coming your way
That's why you're becoming 56%, you're Israel's bitch, your cities are riddled with crime and rich people do not reinvest into the country; and you deserve all that shit, until you collapse from the inside, unable to hold back your internal contradictions through violence anymore
Good thing too, won't come soon enough

How many times does the same item need to be taxed?
How many times does the same item need to be taxed?

Considering I paid inheritance taxes on my uncles 50k estate you fucking faggots have zero idea what you are talking about

I could be mistaken but i believe the tax exemptions only cover immediate family.

probably state inheritance taxes. those only exist in 6 states tho.

Everytime a lolbertarian comes out and cries about taxes I donate one dollar to organizations lobbying to increase them. I'm finishing my law studies next year and I'm running for legislatively seat in the state of PA. Lolbertarians will have to pay a 70% on my state once my bill is signed into law. Screenshit this

The death tax kills the incentive for loving parents to work hard and provide for their children.

With over 50% of marriages ending in divorce, haven't we already suffered enough with the destruction of our families? Fuck man, let a father or mother leave their hard work to their offspring.

i have never met someone who said "i would have been a millionaire right now but taxes stopped me from trying"

on my death bed.
gov't comes in and takes huge chunk to hand over to dindu's.
children of course are so happy about this. not like they could have used it to pay off a mortgage, parlay into their own retirement funds, etc.

its an awful tax that is bypassed by those who don't let it sneak up on them. by the time someone dies they and their estate has taken measures to work around it. to be truly (((progressive))), republicans are following Sweden by getting rid of this tax.

If $1 was the indicator for whatever you earn through life/career.

Earn $1
.30cents off the top
of that .70 left
buy food for .10
pay .02 tax
buy clothes for .10
pay .02 tax
buy house for .30
pay .02 property tax
left with .14 for savings or "life"
Maybe that .14 grows into .30 or .50.
Die. Taxes take .15 or .25
Left with .15 for kids.

Now, how many times did that money get taxed? Death tax is getting kicked in the nuts when your down. In order to be a good worker bee, you want to help your kids. Not other peoples kids.

Interdimemsional Luciferian breeding programs