Canon gay couples in anime

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x90va3_sayonara-zetsubou-sensei-5-stage-ma_fun
youtube.com/watch?v=1RzNDZFQllA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Canon for all practical purposes but never actually confirmed.

The eternal apple of discord due to autists.

>canon

no canon

>kissed
>rubbed tits and clits
>live together
>not canon

>canon

Girls can't be gay

Yea theyre lez

>Canon for all practical purposes but never actually confirmed.
not canon

Hiro's waifu was gay for the captain in Gall Force.

There is a sex scene in the tie-in game.
Well, that is not really surprising, they were all women, so duh they fucked each other.

S O L N O I D S
O
L
N
O
I
D
S

>Literally telling her in that scene that her boyfriend is there forever.

Do you even know what context is?

Look at them space dykes.

You can imagine the shitstorm this raises on /u/. Or well, not even /u/, Sup Forums is enough due to the anticrack-kun being triggered by this.

Check the color of the stones on their necklaces BTW. They have the color of the other's magic.
Arguably these baits make it more fun in a way.

Doesn't the brown one want the dick of that other pilot guy?

Being subtext doesn't mean that it's not confirmed, Nanoha and Fate's relationship was one of those couples that got confirmed by the staff even before it became canon in the anime/manga a time later.

Also if you want to post gay couples post actual male gay couples, posting canon lesbians is going easy mode, they're put for fanservice in lots of anime.

Yeah but after he tries to rape the robot she turns gay.

Or this: swapped bikini bottoms. Weird that they taught the loli adopted daughter to do it with her friend tho.

He's more of a surrogate dad. He even looks like the man who build it.

>He's more of a surrogate dad
>Literally stated nowhere in the show
>Doesn't behave anything like that
>But he looks like another character so it's true

Again, do you know what context is?

Yuri fanservice doesn't mean they're a canon couple. Canon female couples are only slightly more common than male ones.

Anticrack-kun probably doesn't care if a random autistic guy comes to Nanoha threads on Sup Forums calling that a canon couple isn't canon, but if someones dares to post a fanart of one of the members of any couple with someone other than their partner (even if it's not a canon couple) you better be prepared for the thread to burn.

>Weird that they taught the loli adopted daughter to do it with her friend tho.
Maybe Haru-nyan left Vivio for Yumina because she was moving too fast and got scared, maybe Viviowas already trying to fist Einhart.

Is it cheating to post a show where the entire cast are gay couples?

Holy shit, you have such serious mental problems. Is it not possible for you to post in any thread without meta shit posting about your boogieman? He's not real, get over it. The reason many people have a problem with you is because you constantly ruin threads with meta spamming.

They're cousins.

great, now you've summoned him

Yeah, lots of yuri fanservice is just fanservice and isn't enough to make the characters canon gay or a canon couple, in regard to Nanoha most minor pairings fall in that category.

Stop talking to yourself. You are not fooling anyone into thinking anyone other than a single person (you) believes "Anticrack-kun" is real.

No matter how hard you spam and how many times you say the name, it will never be true, because you also never post proof that "he" even exists.

lies, canon is gamagori split mako open like a piece of wood

These threads will forever be doomed by these idiots from the Madoka threads bringing their drama.

Just report them and hope for the best.

>anyone who has a problem with me meta shitposting is my boogieman
Hey, have you noticed how literally no one other than you is meta shitposting in this thread and you started it for no reason at all?

Seriously answer this question. Why are you not the problem for starting it?

I ended up liking these guys a lot more than I expected.

Can we call you not-anticrack-kun then? We have evidence that not-anticrack-kun exist in the form that you posted in this thread.

Oh I do report all the off topic meta posts.
It's just that hardly anything ever comes of reporting them.

They were never a couple, niggerloli didn't even like the cheap Papika ripoff until after she bit the dust.

You can not break the rules and stop meta shitpsoting.

>Anticrack-kun probably doesn't care if a random autistic guy comes to Nanoha threads on Sup Forums calling that a canon couple isn't canon

He just appeared now, WTF. (Basically there is a poster that tends to get triggered by that and I think it is ACK based on identical motifs in posts. But let's not get there, it's not important. I think I shouldn't have even mentioned him.)

They're the same person.

>i said wtf so that changes my posting style and makes it impossible for anyone to tell who i am
No, it's still clear as day who you are.
And again Why do you think it is impossible no one else has a problem with you? You've ruined literally countless thread and you always are the one to start shit.

Ah yes, the finest yuri anime ever crafted. I highly encourage everyone with interest to experience this masterpiece of lesbian romance.

The lesbiansn in moretsu pirates.

It's an old trope.
In old mecha shows, the robot is built by the father of the MC as a crutch to help the child in the real world without his parents, and the story ends when he abandons the robot being able to survive without the parents help. It's not a case that Matoi Isshin looks exactly like Juzo Kabuto from Mazinger Z and Senketsu's first form has Mazinger's breast plate, and the series ends with Ryuko graduating and leaving Senketsu behind.
Then of course Anno brought this concept to the extreme making Eva's literally the pilot's mother keeping him in her womb.

For like, the first two episodes. Although I suppose it's debatable whether they were really a couple. More like half of a quadrangle.

Gamagori is a cuck.
Mako never showed interest in him, and Ryuko probably has a bigger dick.

Too bad it was horribly boring

>cheap Papika ripoff
Congrats, you made me mad. But she liked before that, they just had a complicated relationship.
And let's not forget that Nono took Lal'c's virginity.

I bet they didn't get anywhere yet though, because 4koma

These are real deal tho.

Pretty canon I feel.

does it really count as gay if she's a robot?

Why wouldn't it?

>so dumb you have to buy a book that teaches you how to leg lock

only anime, or does manga count?

No, it's the other way round. They've gone everywhere because it's 4koma.
dailymotion.com/video/x90va3_sayonara-zetsubou-sensei-5-stage-ma_fun

C'mon now.

Never forget
youtube.com/watch?v=1RzNDZFQllA

It's kind of amazing how gay this one gets.

>They're cousins.

Wrong, NanoFate are best friends that sleep together.

Seriously? Didnt pink love her childhood friend?

Sorry, they went for the tomodachi route in the end.

Don't try and trick people into reading something that will never be fully translated.

>MC changes midway through
>Lesbo successfully converts girl was originally the main heroine in love with childhood friend

That's not the official pairing.

Apparently the ending was really awful that not even the yuri-fag who spoiled it liked how things went.

I don't like degenerate child rapists.

Sage.

>Tamaofags will never recover

Best couple so far

Holy shit seriously?

How terrible, how is that even possible.

Im guessing the author wanted to make up for making her lookalike in Kodomo no jinkan suffer

Disgusting

You are taking a show out of its context and giving it a completely different context from shows from completely different genres because of a minor visual homage.

It's like saying well Gamagori looks a bit like iron man, and his second form looks a bit like the hulk buster, so you see Gamagori is really a Tony Stark clone. And the cliche is for the rich asshole to come around and become a better human being like Gamagori comes around and becomes a better human being.

Well that's a first

Yeah, MC just falls into the background like a fag, their teacher becomes the MC and wants to fuck the lesbo but has ED. Main heroine, who up to around halfway in the manga was in love with the old MC just started falling for the lesbo out of nowhere and they get together.

Literally no one cares.
Tamaoshit slept with Shitzuka.
Shitzuka slept with literally everyone.
There is not a single good character in the series.

Best dorky couple after these two.

Surprise yuri is always the best.

Also we can't forget
>got married
>had actual children, no adoption shenanigans, and then grandchildren
>caused a whole bunch of retards trying to rationalize it as not yuri somehow

Over a decade later and the tears are still good

Some people honestly believed that 8 years ago.

>tfw I started reading it
Suffering

>hey Jack
>what's up Bob
>what if we made that the MC was a girl along
>for what reason Bob?
>so yurifags will talk about this 10 years from now in their taiwanese puppetry board

That makes 2 manga I know of where a heterosexual girl gets successfully converted.