White Man’s Game

Why have you not swallowed the NHL-pill user?

>>arguably the fastest pro sport on earth
>>has actual fights plus insane bodychecks
>>Russians, Swedes, Finns all represented and are usually the most gifted players
>>Americans have won Stanley Cup for 25 straight years
>>”The NHL is composed of 93% of players who designate themselves as white with the remaining 7% of varying ethnicities. The NHL currently has 32 players of African-American descent” (According to Wikishithole)
>>Puck bunnies are almost all white whores and hockey wives are universally top-shelf MILFs
>>Baseball, Basketball and Football are all blackcentric and prone to bullshit posturing and politics. The NHL has no room for such bullshit and most players couldn’t be bothered
>>Still has a blue-collar, lunch pail ethos and deep respect for players that actually hustle and grind in the corners, unlike faggoty baseball players and NBA queens who break a nail while getting a foul
>>Teams are owned and operated by rich, white men
>>Did I mention 93% of the players are white?

Come home, white man.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=plvKlnguJVE
ftw.usatoday.com/2017/09/why-hockey-fans-shouldnt-look-to-nhl-players-to-be-allies/amp
youtube.com/watch?v=gTa8rJiXyUY
youtu.be/rC6S6HpJwfw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But I did, and I did so long before Sup Forums existed

Gary Bettman is probably still a nigger though

The problem is that Southerners are literally incapable of playing this game normally. They don't have any naturally occurring ice that's thick enough for hockey, so they'd have to shell out money to build rinks. They will never be able to grab their skates and start a game of hockey with friends.

They are geographically and climatically confined to being pavement apes. They will be playing Poverty Hoop and Concussion Contest for the rest of their lives. Or more likely, watching it from the couch while they drink sweet tea (high fructose corn syrup and water).

And don't even get me started on SoCal which is fucking on fire so often even the artificial rinks would melt.

Sad!

youtube.com/watch?v=plvKlnguJVE

Too bad they're trying to diversify it

Fuck I still have a hard time watching that Malarchuk vid. I remember when that happened (oldfag here) the injury actually being shown on the news. People were fainting and puking all over the arena and one guy had a heart attack if I remember correctly. Malarchuk suffered severe mental problems after that. I think he developed schizophrenia but I may be wrong.

Hockey and auto racing are the last white sports. Embrace them.

he became an alcohol

DAILY REMINDER DONT SUPPORT THE OPEN CANADIAN JEW HOCKEY WRITERS I.E. STEVE SIMMONS, JEFF MAREK, and especially DAMIAN COX OR ANY YAHOO FAGGOTS. THEY WANT to get rid of fighting, and all hitting in the sport. They actively want to RUIN this once great sport dont listen to them

GO PREDS!

No way snownigger. Prowrestling is the white man's sport.

YOU ARE JABRONI FAAAAAGGOT

The NHL is trying to make the game more inclusive and progressive than ever. They started the #hockeyforeveryone campaign to basically get Muslims and gays to start watching/playing hockey to influence the sport. USA hockey just passed “rule 601” which is a stranglehold on freedom of speech during a hockey game.
>game misconduct penalty shall be issued to any player or team official who uses language that is hateful, discriminatory in nature in the rink before or after the game
Hockey in the next 20 years will be a different sport all together.

and OP couldn’t have picked a bigger faggot to post a picture of

How do I get into hockey?

None of my friends/family are. They're all (((NFL))). I want to be the first

FUCKING RIGHT user!!!! going to the game tonight myself. go Preds!

Who the fuck cares about Southerners?

>what is roller hockey

Too many Finns to be a "white" man's sport.

its been turning into faggot since 2005

ftw.usatoday.com/2017/09/why-hockey-fans-shouldnt-look-to-nhl-players-to-be-allies/amp

I couldn't believe how Jewish and anti white this article is to read.

It says somewhere about the NHL being predominantly Canadian, while (((NBA))) and (((NFL))) are (((AMERICAN)))

So USA sports = niggers
NHL= WHITE men

The sand nigger who wrote this subtly replaced the word diversity with American and Canadian

> playing as one team. one unit. one family is bad goy
> (((individual expression))) needs to be promoted in 2017

Fuck USA today. Fuck kikes. Fuck niggers.

I love ice hockey. Let's keep it clean and white, like God intended.

>Americans have won Stanley Cup for 25 straight years

So..the americans have won a cup of their own national league? And anyway, montreal won it in 1993 so technically its only like 23 so far.

Anyways, see you faggots at Winter Olympics, gonna be fun.
>tfw we'll be competing as "Team formerly known as Russian Team"

I like hockey though

>Russians, Swedes, Finns are usually the most gifted players
lolwut?

It's over, wh*Tes

Read some history in your spare time as well as some basic rules and regs. Watch some Best Of vids on YT
Start watching games. Not every game is going to be a classic but you’ll get an idea of the speed and excitement. Tampa Bay, L.A, St.Louis and Winnipeg have good exciting teams this year. Good games with serious action. Start there.

>15$ for a ticket and all you can eat food

kek

Canadians are known to be the best in the world. Idk where OP is getting his misinformation.

Crosby
Giroux
Toews
Price
Stamkos

The list goes on and on

Wake me up when Avs will have a chance for the Cup again.

Yeah ok Gretzky, Lemieux, Crosby are all Leafs but those guys are the masters. I mean the average player. Look back at the last 10-15 years. Outside of Crosby who’s been the most exciting? Ovechkin? Stamkos? Jagr? Selanne? Eurofags have always had a superb niche in the game.

My bad on Stamkos. He’s a leaf.

Sandnigger trash. Should still be in Juniors.

Fucking Motocross and Superbike are white man sports too, it's the best shit known to man.

>no Patrick Roy
>no Peter Forsberg
0% chance m8
they suck now

Datsyuk was the best player in the NHL, he just went back to Russia because the Red Wings are idiots.

Hockey is white af
Can't argue that

68.5% of NHL players (aka the best hockey players in the world) are leafs
the average player is a leaf lol

>fastest pro sport on earth
What is hurling

>mfw it's all Swedes and Canucks on my team.

Kiiking is better and is only played by the whitest whites.

try running next to a skater

wut

>Why have you not swallowed the NHL-pill user?
I literally cannot see the fucking puck

Here's another pic for the ol' desktop.

There is hockey outside of NHL. KHL is pretty good as are Finnish, Swedish and Swiss top leagues.

I taught somali kids how to skate up here in MN. It was actually p comfy

What is that dog turd ayyylmao holding the jersey?

Could there be some sort of connection between political cuckoldry and hockey expertise?

Watch the players, not the puck

bring back the glow puck!

bandy is 10x faster

youtube.com/watch?v=gTa8rJiXyUY

the REAL white man sport

Radulov scored more goal in 50 games in the KHL than he does in 80 games in the NHL
its not the same caliber

Bure
Fedorov
Makarov
Forsberg
Kovalev
Mogilny
Alferdsson
Hossa
Stastney
Sundin
Kurri
Lidstrom
Hasek

These guys are all HOF bound. Jagr is second leading scorer of all time. Ya more Leafs play technically but don’t confuse representation with ability.

Lol “sport”

Soap operas for men. FTFY.

RANKINGS: Canada, Russia, sweden, finland, usa, czech, swiss, germany, norway, belarus, slovakia, latvia, france, denmark, slovenia, austria, kazakhstan, italy, hungary, poland, korea, ukraine, japan, great britain, lithuania, croatia, estonia, netherlands, romania, serbia, spain

>What is hurling
It's a stupid bit of thuggery in which drunken micks hit each other over the head with sticks, which they'd do in any event, but this gives everybody a reason to mob together and get even more drunk watching them.

if you think that that list has anything on a Canadian roster you are fucking lost

NLL is better to watch than the NHL in my opinion.

The only sport that can compete with hockey is Hurling.

>Only like two niggers ever played at the top level
>World's fastest field sport
>Violent as fuck

youtu.be/rC6S6HpJwfw

its good but too many injuns

based badminton though. theres been 0 niggers ever

Dude it’s not a dick-swinging contest. I already said Leafs are the masters of the game. Most of those masters however are long gone. Gretz. Mario. Mess. Stevie Y. Today’s NHL the most entertaining and skilled players tend to be Euros. It also depends on what aspect of the game you’re looking at. Lunch pail grinders are going to likely be Leafs or burgers. Pure finesse and skill qua skill will likely be Euros. Likely. Not written in stone. I prefer finesse myself.

>if you think that that list has anything on a Canadian roster you are fucking lost
Come on buddy, you know he has a point, friend

Itll be a while, atleast they are better than they were last year

He's a Jew rat

Preds STH here. Go Preds Go!

NHL is officially Sup Forums's sport league

>crosby
>mcdickfuck
>mexican matthews
>stamkos

Getting rid of Duchebag helped. Need to get rid of the yellow skinned ruski goalie to be great again

Even if there are some non-white players, there are none non-white fans.

Amerimutts are trying to ruin hockey by introduzing (((diversity))) and nigger players.
Soon we will have another NFL where niggers kneel for the national anthems.

First arab hockey player I have seen.

>kucherov (russian)
>stamkos (nuck)
>voracek (czech)
>Tavares (nuck)
>Gaudreau (nuck)
>Mcdavid (nuck)
>Bailey (nuck)
>kopitar (slovenian)
>Mackinnon (nuck)
>Wheeler (murrican)

top 10 pt getters right now

Well then at the pace they're going, we'll all be dead by the time that happens...

everyone you listed is long gone...

>watching cuckey

for me it is nazi germany, the best ice hockey team in history

>2018 Team Canada squad
>;_;7

>still will be a better team than le olympic athletes from russia

hm, i prefer ultimate frisbee.

Nah. 86-87 Oilers. No other team comes close.

That kike ruined the league. The owners should be shot for giving him the job.

the rest of the world has caught up to our best players, but we still have the most good players and it isn't even close

>RUSSIANS

kek

This is now an official white sports thread :

Fuck those 32 hockey niggers

Literal sideshow, let me know when he does anything worth mentioning.

>kadri
>not white

hes white

Two reasons why I think hockey is a white man's game:
1. It requires a lot of expensive equipment.
2. Parents need to be involved to drive you to practice and games several times a week.

>tfw spent 15,000 a year for each kids hockey

damn right wake up white people

Underwater rugby is toughest sport that I have ever tried. I think it`s all whites sport atleast here.

Name me a better experience than playing pickup hockey at the ODR with some cold ass beers

I honestly believe if hockey ever became as cucked as american football is, there would be riots.

Ourguy

>whatching other people do something "fun"

I can do sports (swimmer) but watching football, hockey etc etc is the most boring form of entertainment there is

Datsyuk may have been the best stick handler and puck possessor ever, but he was never the best player in the league. And by the time he split for Russia, I may have been able to skate faster than him.

Why would I want anything to do with a sport the syrupcucks worship?