Where did this push for women into combat roles come from?

Like those two female graduates from the Army Ranger school who passed only because the standards were lowered (Kristen Griest and Shaye Haver) or the fact that Jessica Lynch was initially reported as a war hero who unloaded her weapon while defending herself and her unit only to be contradicted by Lynch herself who stated that she never even shot one round of ammunition.

Why does the media get so hard for women warriors stories and where did this come from?

libs were laying down a base coat of first women whatevers to set the mood and get ready for shillary

What I don't understand is why the kikes cripple the usa army with women trannies and diversity
Why does ZOG want to ruin its enforcers, eventually the og army will get absolutely BTFo if they have sheboon generals

I'm not a big fan of women in combat roles. However, I've met some women I would go to war with in a second over some of the soyboys I've known.

>woman leader
>woman fighters
>the leader can't hold the nation together because she broke her nail
>the fighters can't fight
>the civilization (lack thereof) collapse
that's a great plan

more women in the line of fire is a good thing.
more women dead instead of men is a good thing.

you have to separate the right wing nationalist jews who want our armies to conquer greater Israel from the left wing tranny promoting diaspora here in the states who want communism
both are kikes and both are bad for america but they are two distinct groups who in a lot of cases hate each other

Jews, it's always the jews.

Because the military is now run by people with business acumen rather than military acumen, because America's military is more of a business than a military.

A couple sad stories of women getting raped on isn't enough to dissuade people who are just military industrial lobbyists.

This

Culture has long asked women to behave in a sort of character. As in "these are the requirements". Those days are dying, and good for that.
What man wouldn't want a woman who's one part sex kitten and one part combat effective?
Hell, if she can put rounds through kebab skulls and look sexy doing it, all the better.

It's a jewish concept. See the IDF.

Please die

Probably because we have so many degenerates on anti depressants that women and fags are going to have to fill the empty slots in any future war where a draft is required

How does putting women into combat roles mean more money for the military. Women aren't successful in those roles, it's expensive to give them calcium and zinc supplements because they get injured more than men, Fort Benning alone spent $35 million on creating separate barracks for only women. I don't see how putting women into combat benefits anyone financially.

Just send the woman in first into battle.
Their reinforcements will be woman.
Their medics will be woman.

It will be fine.

They want to destroy the culture of the Military, which is one of the last bastions of Old America left. That they can also further breakdown the traditional role of sexes, thereby leading to more broken homes and fewer children, as well as weaken America, just further emphasizes why they do this.

Shitty Jewlywood movies about female warior princesses with big boobs that started just in time to bluepill contemporary limp-wristed soy faggots and lesbian studies majors who now autistically screech to assert their conformation bias

Strong independent roasties get killed while others get redpilled. I see no problem here

It's a lot easier to rebuild a population with an excess of women than not. Just look at the Soviets after ww2. Women are worse soldiers, compromise missions due to male protection instincts, and aren't economical in the long run population-wise.

Must be entertaining for the opposite side though

It's a relic of the last wave of feminism. The idea was super unpopular in the late 60's/70's for some unfathomable reason, but it came about around the transition to the Dworkin/Scum Manifesto type feminists who were actively campaigning for the extinction of men, so they saw it as an important transition to that utopia.

Also look at Russia post-Soviet collapse. Men died by the truckload in workplace accidents, leaving Russia to this day with one of the highest female to male ratios, but their population growth was barely affected.

Men are expendable. It's why we tend to either the NEET lifestyle (safe hedonism) or high ambition (proving the value of one's existence).

Read this then tell me how you want women in the military again.

Just b/c they're better than some baby fat soyboy doesn't mean they belong in the military

Yeahhhh all that's true. But I'm getting sick of these cunts, and, honestly, the thought of sending them off to die while I chill out at home is pretty appealing.