I want to bully this perfect central asian!

I want to bully this perfect central asian!

Makes me want to play eu4 shattered europa as a khanate. Too bad they all have low development desu~

What's this from Senpai?

>you will never make love to your energetic, athletic horse archer gf in her family's yurt while the wind howls across the cold steppe outside

>you will never marry a DFC and a cowtits to make a perfectly balanced crypto-lesbian Persian harem

>you will never get double-teamed by a pair of feisty, gold-digger Tajik fishergirls

Do not bully. She's for marriage and passionate lovemaking only.

>tfw no decade older pure steppe hunter gatherer waifu

I'm pretty sure they're more like nomadic pastoralists.

>pure
Just wait until the mongols come around

Mongols are long gone, user. Even the Oirats are pretty much Chinese vassals during the 19th Century.

But never fear, the Russkies are coming to disseminate their vodka-guzzling, tracksuit-wearing Slav genes through all the Turkic girls they can fine,

>tfw no qt steppe waifu

It's becoming more and more apparent that the author is going out of his way to make ownership of women as though it were a good or at least acceptable thing.

Every story Arc save one has said this, and even that is related to such.

1. Dispute over ownership of a women with claims of ownership being that of marriage verses blood.

2. Side story of relative facing the unacceptable possibility of being older and not married, and their efforts to get her a husband.

3. Story about even the remotest of connections of a man in a womans life, meaning ownership of that women. Despite the man being only related by marriage to a ex-mother in law,(which is a exceedingly slim connection) he was able to decide who she was to marry and not marry, she was still his property, because he was a man, and she was a women(aka a thing to be owned). Now this wasn't specifically romanticized, but it was treated as inevitable/natural, the MC Mr Smith giving no effort at all to try to help the women he had agreed to marry and presumably loved.

4. Twins so desperate to get married, they resorted to "tomboyish" (gasp!) pranky behavior in their effort to to get married. Literally trying to catch husbands. Well its resolved when their father sells them off to the sons of his friend.

5. Women can't be with her friend and help her financially unless she gets her husband to marry her as a second wife. She was lonely in her gilded cage after all, and the only option is for another women to be trapped in the cage too, even with the nicest of husbands. (author says, see, polygamy has a good side too, I say, just let her visit her friend and provide her money)

You want to say that's only about historical accuracy? I say that's BS, clearly the authors pushing the subject. But even if it were just about historical accuracy, fine, let that part of history burn away and be forgotten. It's a past ugly part of human nature, well it exists nowadays too, but to a lesser degree.

>no headwrap
Too lewd

>steppe nomads
>giving a shit about stupid desert nomad rules

Are you aware the author is female?

Are you aware you're replying to a 3 year old pasta?

>his
Kaoru Mori is a woman. Great job misgendering someone due to your own beliefs, A+ dumbshit right there.

That's pretty moldy pasta.

Next chapter when?

Anime with vastly improved visuals when?

>let that part of history burn away and be forgotten

and now, on today's episode of "how to find out if someone is underage"

Maybe never. Being quite sincere my blood related human being.

I want a qt gf that cooks exotic food and makes me clothes.

The twins and the two brothers are the cutest couples of the manga, Amir and Karluk are second.

If there is an anime spoonfeeded by oil's money, why can't they spoonfeed an Otoyomegateri anime?

>It's becoming more and more apparent that the author is going out of his way to make ownership of women as though it were a good or at least acceptable thing.

GTFO Truepurple!

Or you're a troll copypasting a 3 year old rant from somewhere else.

I want to see how the visuals are on that Ottoman anime. If that ends up looking pretty, they can try doing steppe waifus.

>this got posted on /tg/ and Batoto nearly simultaneously
I have a hard time figuring out which would've been first given the timezones here.

Isn't this pasta? I'm fairly sure i read something in a similar vein before.

I wonder how thad is.

>let (...) history burn away and be forgotten

I don't care if this is pasta, fuck you for posting this garbage.

Fuck, that guy was lucky.

>Mongols
Don't you mean the Russians

I want to hold their hands.