DISNEY NO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6cv91olHgKE
youtu.be/NePlddZpNKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

those hands are waaaaaaay too big.

t. redditor

fucking hilarious

Haha, these cucks hed to remodel a Hilary.

For what purpose? Does that display have an animatronic if every president?

For you.

Well dang, wonder what he says!

Yes. It’s the Hall of Presidents attraction.

aaaahhhhh
>Does that display have an animatronic if every president?
I think so

He speaks quotes from his inauguration speech.

>stood amongst the forefathers
good
Obamas robot is just off to the side, its selling Middle Eastern snacks.

The hands need to be smaller (serious)

Yes. Every president has had a spot up on the stage. Walt Disney loved America and Patriotism, and wanted a hall where people could understand that our presidents weren't just in the newspapers or in the history books, but people who lived and created our great nation.

youtube.com/watch?v=6cv91olHgKE

youtu.be/NePlddZpNKs

It makes me feel things, seeing all of them up there.

The only quote he has programmed is:
>grab 'em by the pussy

>if you really knew how bad it was

I went there for a band trip back in 2012 I believe. It was pretty cool actually seeing forme presidents speaking and moving.

Jesus Christ. Did they make it as ugly as they possibly could? They made him look like an elderly man in a freakin' nursing home.

They built a Hillary robot and had to alter it to look like Trump.

>IT WAS HERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR TURRRRRRRRRRN

Fuck, the underlying Hillary-ness of that thing is clear as day even in the thumbnail. GG, Disney likes.

>They made him look like an elderly man
He is an elderly man user

Shit, it really kind of does look like Hilary.

>And it talks

at least it doesn't tweet

I mean it honestly looks like Hillary wearing a Donald Trump costume for Halloween on an SNL skit.

This it’s hillary
Hahahaha Disney so butthurt having to spend with their shekels they didn’t want to buy a new one so just put a trump wig on it

He's ridiculously healthy for his age you failure of a human.

off model trump looks terrible
how did they fuck up so bad?

A While back Disney partnered with the WWE to start this attraction. All these animatronic presidents tell the story of the united states and then it breaks out into a royal rumble wrestling match. It's a fucking badass attraction, I highly recommend it.

Andrew Johnson knows damn well that's a Hill bot with a wig.

>implying that's a good thing

I'd throw money at that show if that thing read his shittiest tweets in his voice.

TWO DONALDS?????????

Now, Im no blade runner, but I think that this trump is a robot.

I actually believe this is what happened.

It's nice, though. I'm surprised.

Nah the height of the thing is way off for Hilary too

doesnt look realistic at all, shitty artist

looks shorter and fatter with pants pulled up too high and face barely resembles

I mean I haven't seen Hillary in public in a while. Maybe she took a new job? She didn't even need to practice robotic movements

>implying they wouldn't make Hillary larger than life

She's under house arrest.

No shit. Disney were expecting a Hillary victory so they already made a HillBot but after Trump won they had to restructure everything.

yeah, she moved into the hall of president's at Disney's, at least this way she could be president

Trump would never allow anything like that to happen to his old friend

This is just like when you try to create a Trump character in some MMO without a reference pictures and with shitty sliders meant to create young attractive people. You just get a monster factory monster

post vidya trumps

Shouldn't he have said more nice things about Israel to make it more realistic?

Yeah, but Jackson always wins. It’s kind of bullshit.

The YES NO meme is reserved for mudslimization rapefugees and europoos, you retarded non-memer.

>something something is bad. And something something too.
Fucking millennial headlines need to end.

Florida fag here
Been saying this for years, since Obama was in office.
Don't bother "write a letter" or nowadays (((email))) your politicians. We live in a technocracy and are ruled by machines. Its been this way for a long time. I caught on as a kid when I was a kid at universal studios.

Disney assumes Hillary will win, Trump does, closes Hall of Presidents for a year while they try to turn Hilbot into Trumpbot, still fail.

Here ya go

That animatronic technology is incredible. Watching this video makes me realize for the first time that we're living in the future. We don't have flying cars of laser guns but god damn that trump robot is neat.

Looks more like if Trump and Hillary had a child and that child grew old

> I was there
It was such a magical moment lads, just me and my Aunt in Washington DC, I just started my own company and got my first contract, the futures bright. Next Inauguration I'm gonna take my girlfriend and treat her to all the fancy restaurants I couldn't afford to go to the first time around. It's a dream of mine.

That's hillary's face!

They made a hillary animatronic and just put inflated the face a bit and put a different wig on it!

>Next Inauguration I'm gonna take my girlfriend
Hope she likes Sanders :)

She should take you for a helicopter ride instead

E P I C M E M E B R O

Holy shit maybe

Lmaoooo

Looks like a hilldoll to me.

It wasn't even funny you dumb fag. Go back to /r/tinytrumps

Nice blogpost. I'll see you in the next inauguration. I can't wait to get a non meme president back.

The age of meme presidents is just starting

>Terrifying
>Because SHE DIDN'T WIN

All libshits need to be gassed.

Five Nights at Donnie’s.

The ultimate leftist horror survival experience.

Christ. At least they used a good part from him inauguration.

Did they not make an Obama one? That'd be fucking hilarious.
Can't louse the mouse, goy.

Can meme a tard into the Oval Office, but you can't make a fool act wisely. 4 years if the FBI did not exist. Fortunately, it will be less.

Next time just pick the Republican puppet the establishment picks so he can slash taxes for the rich and you can get a feel of satisfaction for voting against your interests despite the Democrats (and the rest of the world) warning you about it.

Yea they definitely made it originally for Hillary...

Underrated, checked

You chose a tard. Nobody gives a fuck about Hillary's feelings, but it's scary to have a subhuman brain in the White House.

Tell Brock that today's bread is particularly stale.

I would unironically buy that, probably.

You have to keep an eye on pence every so often or he'll come after you with a car battery.

>, but it's scary to have a subhuman brain in the White House.
>t. voted for a nigger twice

Shame the left can't meme

It is scary to have a subhuman brain in the white house. It's a good thing we kicked that nigger out.

checked out that place, Jesus, Trump really lives rent-free in some people's heads 24/7

Attack of the Trumpotrons

Neither can Sup Forums anymore. Prove me wrong

how dare they shovv an actual president of the unoited states with other fellow presidents????
they musd teech thee childrin to hate him111!
he is ebil

Memes are dead, and they have been since the great schism. 8pol took all the serious posters and 4pol took all the shitposters. Only by combining powers can the memes be created.

This is actually what happened. This shit ain't cheap. they just told them to make small changes to turn it into Trump.

They probably wanted to have a Hillary bot up and running immediately after her coronation.

>actually thinking he won't serve his term(s) in their entirety unharmed
Loving every laugh

it looks like a rule 63 hilldawg/trump swap

In alternate dimension headlines read.

Can't wait to see new exhibit of our fist woman president at Disney. This is why its fantastic!

>tfw i went to disney world during veterans day weekend
>tfw it was under repairs and I couldnt see the Donald talk.

>meeting the president makes you best buddies
Well shit, I must be good friends with Bush Sr because I shook his hand once. Now if only I could figure out that real-estate Billionaire part I'd be golden.

Do you kike shills really think your memeflags hide your idenity?

cool video gogo trump robo

This. Such this