Are jews full blooded humans?

Based on their history, i have come to the conclusion that jews are not entirely human: evidence suggest they are Arab semites mixed with reptoid blood. They can be considered humanoid parasitic entities, and have always harbored deep hatred for full blooded humans, that have always tried to end this perilous race.
These reptoids have invaded the ancient human empire and were defeated: to control the human race, they have created the jews.
Knowing this, we can also deduce that jews are genetic abnormalities. Therefore, a jew can be improved by giving him the gift of human blood: especially young blood. This is why they are kidnapping children all around the world.

You are too close....

What if ancient Sumerians created Jews as a vengeance for their destruction? Jews are a already basically a biological weapon.

No, they're human. That's the problem exactly, they're THE most human of humans.
>but they're evil
Exactly, evil is humanity's natural state.
Whites aren't human. They're some kind of mongrels mixed with fish + bird people.

Highly possible.

Jewish circumcision is practiced because the act of cutting the foreskin makes the little jew bound to the reptoid hivemind. In other words, circumcision makes them the insects they are.

Edomite Masons created the Babylonian Talmud and used the Sumerians to create Judaism.
Things have been fucked ever since

as along as you can kill it with fire it's not too bad

Are you sure it's not just the excruciating pain from the circumcision the baby suffers that turns them into autists later in life?

sumerian cities were basically like any other city after age of gods

Except that Sumerians are much older than the Talmud and many stories there are direct rip offs from Sumerian mythology, with names changed.

Jews have the highest levels of neanderthal admixture, followed by whites, then mongoloids

Neanderthals were the actual master race. Clandestine, cunning, violent, and ruthless, with an intelligence geared towards the control of men in order to better survive in more cohesive groups than the relatively chaotic homos from the south, and little concern for life that did not suit them. Had ancient niggers not destroyed them, pure blooded neanderthals would have taken over the planet. But the modern hybrid is even more terrifying, as the chaotic and gregarious nature inherited from ancient niggers only makes the cunning more connected and less predictable.

Age of Gods?

age of god kings, age of demigod(hybrid) kings and age of men kings(human rulers)

Is that Hindu mythology?

The Sumerians where the 1st Humanoids that came to earth, to harvest Gold for their Home Planet Nibiru!

They are satanic demons from another dimension that feed on human baby flesh.

i explained this the other day ill see if i can find it in archives

Don't confuse Jews with Zionism
There is a difference, Zionists blur the lines on purpose then protect themselves with 'anti-Semitism' claims.
Never stop questioning, Never stop looking, Never stop talking.

It's common sense

Sumerians were the oldest human civilization, that's confirmed by plenty of archeological evidence.

Now considering that you believe in the Talmud, you might as well believe in the Sumerian Gods and that they created humans, I imagine.

I am not believing in the ((((((Talmud))))))
I am Pagan.

The Sumerians did came from another planet for gold, they need gold for their civilisation on their home planet.

I hope they come back and rot out those
Pharisees!

Do you mean that Sumerian Gods came from another planet, not Sumerians themselves?

Yeah, there are many theories like that. It's possible, what do we know anyway. But aren't those theories made by modern people based on drawings and sculptures only?