China and Africa have an alliance

By 2100 this alliance will make up 60 percent of the world population. Will African-Chinese racial intermixing be massive?

chinks hate niggers but I am afraid they will go down the same path as the west and become cucked

Fuck no, the chinks are not that stupid. They'll rape the fuck out of the resources claiming it to be an economic development to the area then leave the aids monkeys to rot.

Why is he named Finn?

It's inevitable. China is about to suffer from Europe's demographic problem, but on a far more massive scale. Only Africa can help' China's ageing population.
> Will African-Chinese racial intermixing be massive?
Hopefully. A homogenized population is better than a ethnocentric one

Because his assigned name while working for the order was FN-XXX (I can't remember the number). One guy just calls him "Finn" and it sticks.

No, they will export just enough Chinese men to Africa to create an African Chinese ruling class.

This. By 2100 Africa will openly state they miss European rule. The left will blame white people for abandoning Africa

>Hopefully. A homogenized population is better than a ethnocentric one
It's almost like if you don't force different ethnicities to live together, the population is already homogeneous and you sidestep this problem entirely.

China and African resources have an alliance. African people are just dead weight on any society.

China will colonize Africa just like Europe did. They will enforce the one child policy and save the world from the nigger crisis.

As a former colonial power, let me say that they can take everything they want on that cursed continent.

You act like an angry mob of Chinese would cut off some nigger rapists dick. But we all know Asians are too timid

Yeah, they call this chinknigger hybrid the "vietnamiese"

Asians were going to eat that. You know how nasty are those fucking orientals and black orientals

im chinese and most chinese are ultra racist towards africans so i cant see them racemixing much.China is only close to africa because they offer china resources which it desperately needs.

>alliance
more like Chinese colonization of Africa. What do Africans have to offer besides natural resources?

This is what is happening. Africa is the next hub of growth and China already positioned themselves to exploit it. Not even a secret.

dumbass this is a good thing actually.
Chinese will finally be able to compete with US athletes and might actually have an NFL.

Blacks will really enrich the country with culture

Americans got racemixed through colonization, Chinamen will get racemixed too.

usa racemixed because they had millions of ex slaves living in the usa.There are only a few chinese in africa and i cant see millions of africans emmigrating to china as there arent many oportunities as far as jobs go and no welfare system.So i think black people will be put off going to china desu.

Chinese hate niggers. This isnt an alliance, its just the Chinese extracting as many resources as possible from the continent.

wow great thread, its almost like op knows nothing

The Chinese are making a deal with the devil. They are naive if they think any African population will cooperate on large scale organizations

>2100 this alliance will make up 60 percent of the world population.
sauce

If you call colonialism an alliance, you might be a fascist ke ke ke ke ;^)

>irrational

Stay tuned

African + Asian = Master race desu

this alliance will make up 60 percent of the world population.
>sauce

Asians are more racist than whites. It would never happen.

wrong, chinese are stealing white women in huge numbers. white women love asian men because they are usualy more mature, smarter , manlier, stronger, less fat, less balding, and myth about dicks is not TRUTH. most of the penis extensions surgeries is in white countries, check smallest penis award, all white guys. white women love asian men and white men is mad because of it. google ukraian women chinese men. asians are stealing white women in huge numbers. AMWF makes best kids while WMAF worst, asians get best white girls while whites worst asian girls. you cant compete.

>Asians are more racist than whites. It would never happen.
butiful peoople

Imagine the unfortunate blasian who gets the wrong side of every genetic coin toss

Negroids are headed for Europe because 1) it's closer; 2) free money; 3) white pussy; 4) feminized white men unwilling to go Full Adolf to expel them.

North Asians almost never intermix with dark races -- and white SJW's can't shame them into doing so. This is why Civilization will survive in NE Asia if Europe becomes a mulatto ghetto.

Thats a sick vape

Found the Poo

Is this before or after all of the continent's natural resources are devoured by us through economic imperialism

OP is a faggot
Chinese will kill Africans and take the land. What the fuck else are they going to do with 2 billion bastards who will never have a shot at breeding?

Now that rhinos are almost extinct, wouldn't it be a blessing if niggers were poached instead? Much aphrodiac and potency in those black dicks, ya?

u whites barely scratched the surface. you were there for only like half a century.

the chinese will abandon their physical forms once the white man has left them as the apex civilization on earth. once the silicon transformation has been completed, the matrix prologue begins and the niggers are seized to be used as batteries, some will flee to israel, the last free city

this is a nice fanfiction

Pic related is a new city the chinese are building next to lagos - once finished lagos will get demolished quarter after quarter and new areas will be developed. They chinese mean business - they will overtake the continent easily. I'm afraid they're not very fond of the natives, i worked with them often enough, though mainly ethopia not nigeria.

It's called eco atlantic city

>by 2100
user...
The wisest among niggerkind know this without having to resort to trial and error. However, niggerkind for the most part is wise in no stretch of the imagination.

China hates views even more

>chinese have the brains
>africans have the brawns

they will literally breed superhumans, guys. the rest of the world is FUCKED

yeah but niggers cant drill deep enough to get the good stuff anyway.

can't see the nigs through smog

Becaus ehe looks like spurdo :DDDD

I doubt it, you have no idea how racist chinese are against africans in general.
>by 2100
Implying chinese won't colonize africa way before they allow africans to reach 4.1 billion or whatever ridiculous number that is suggested at current population growth in africa. They will put africans under 1 child policy ages before that.

I can almost taste he desperation and angst in your written post mate. And the commiecuck flag you're sporting gives me the moral justification to enjoy your terror fully.

Pic related is a massive medical research center being built in dar es salaam in tanzania - current project i'm working on - if anyone is wondering i'm a building engineer.

Certain african countries will be unrecognizable within a decade....and not very african anymore^^

Forgot pic, shame!

>computer generated images
>believing in the China meme

In the real world, China's exports do not only include cheap manufactures, prostitutes and the organs of Falun Gong practitioners. They have also began exporting various real estate deal scams. The idea is to come up with a big plan, then put some money down as a deposit on some land (proving they're "genuine"), collect investments from people stupid enough to trust a Chinaman and then... disappear.

I just read about a so called big Chinese project in Liverpool, England going boom. A bunch of chinks have gone missing with the money that Liverpool City Council was foolish or corrupt enough to trust them with. But this is happening everywhere.

Remember anons, never trust a Chinaman.

doubt it

Who is building it and who is it for, if you are at liberty to divulge that information?

Finn to steal yo girl

51 billion PIB for 55 million of habitants

dark skinned blasian hybrids will inflitrate and substitute the natives. Just like Jews pick up the local outside shell.

I don't know man, Asians have no ass.

Chigger slurr is best slurr

>>computer generated images
Obviously 3d sketches of what the chinese want to build there genius.
He's talking about construction in africa by the chinese, there's pseudo colonization going on there currently by the han's.

Fuck this shit i'm going in for seconds. I suspect you're the blacked spamming asian manlet cuck. I also suspect that you live your day to day life on the edge of suicide, and i want to help put you out of your misery. I have very rarely interacted with asian females as a romanian but i have to say. Every one of those encounters those little yellow sluts were MOIST. I mean their body language was screaming at me to breed them on the spot. I am usually a narcissist so things that feed my ego are always welcome. But i have to say, every time i met a little asian wench i got my ego stroked so hard that i was getting fucking high. This was beyond normal human interaction. I want you to understand what i've just written here. REALLY understand and visualise it. You will never have this, cucklet.Never in your life will one of your OWN women look at you as they looked at me. This will probably help you end your misery, and so i've done my good deed for the day! Cheerios, my unfortunate gookling friend :^)

The project just started, only 3 towers stand until now - they're still working on infrastructure.

China meets africa.

I will drop a few pics

chinks don't have the natural empathy that whites have. they will be safe, they aren't going to fuck around with self hatred just to cater to worthless niggers

>niggers getting turned into livestock my industrious emotionless chinks
>"alliance"

kek
Those shitskins will miss colonialism when the eternal chink is finished with them.

>Those shitskins will miss colonialism when the eternal chink is finished with them.
More than they even know.

EF school are 50% asians

yea, the chinese can and theyre doing tht rn, meanwhile u guys left.

They will work them until it becomes cheaper to use robots and then they'll exterminate them. The Chinese do not have the empathy problem WASPS and Catholics have.

>yea, the chinese can and theyre doing tht rn, meanwhile u guys left.
Didn't leave, white people were told to fuck off. Now the africans will will get more cruel and viscious masters.

>nairobi

Yeah and after they'll destroy us

nice strategy Pierre

Lol ? Building that in sub- Africa where the government regime change radically every 5 years, good luck with that

Reminder that blockbuster movies are making more money in China than domestically, to the point where writers now try to accommodate them by writing dialogue that will translate well.

I wonder how Chinese are gonna react to the interracial relationship.

>nairobi

not a meme guys - china will transfom these countries and take over

You bet chinese have been paying attention to how white people were treated in africa for trying to build shit for them and shovel food into their mouth and then get told to fuck off.
I doubt very much the chinese will leave even if they are told to at one point.

China to annex the Congo soon

What's their end goal?

>Yeah and after they'll destroy us
Nah they'll get the africans set straight because they don't give a shit about all that nicey nicey stuff, and then they will negotiate with us. It's 10000x easier to negotiate with han's than with africans who don't know wtf they're doing unless you come show them how.
And they'll definately make sure that africans don't overbreed that's fairly obvious. They won't tolerate that bullshit.

Nice

Will we see new mombassa built only so that it is glassed by the covenant?

>Chinese Congo
Chicongo?

>implying the nogs won't fuck up and have a massive famine.

Because he's a gay fish

>Obviously 3d sketches
Yes, and what that obviously means to a thinking person with any experience of dealing with the Chinese is "fakery".

>pseudo colonization
That's what the Chinese want to do. Lots of dumbass Chinese have hardons for this and want to see the Africans humiliated by the Chinese as they themselves were humiliated by the badass Victorian Brits.

Unfortunately, reality does not agree with Chinese propaganda.

The Chinese government is extending enormous and generous loans to African countries. The deal is that then the African countries then pay this money to Chinese infrastructure companies to build shit. It's China attempting to export its property bubble.

But Chinese people are nothing like as smart as they like to think they are. Americans went to Africa in the 1950s saying (like the Chinese) "we were not your colonists" and with far more sincerity and Christian charity than the Chinese ZOG message of "fuck everyone else, they'd do it to you if they could right?".

So the Africans will take the free shit with big smiles for now. And when the Chinese stop building, and the start getting flustered about missed loan payments, the African leaders will tell the Chinese to fuck off like they did the far more sincere Americans in the 50s and 60s. And that's if they aren't replaced in a violent coup first.

Building infrastructure in Africa is not something the West was too dumb to think of. We already tried it. A couple of different ways. And it didn't work. Most of Africa is just too lawless, backward, corrupt and unstable for a reliable business to thrive long term there.

In the end, as with the Chinese ghost towns, all that Chinese money is going to end up in overpriced Western world property and enormous non-performing loans on the books of Chinese banks (China has already taken massive haircuts in countries including Libya, Venezuala and Sri Lanka) that contribute to the stagnation of the PRC economy

BASED ZULU NIGGER

He likes fish sticks?

>Implying this infrastructure won't be as shit in 2100 as the 30's infrastructure left by whites is now.