SWEDEN YES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Hello Sup Forumstards,

As a person with Persian parents who himself was born, raised and is living in Sweden I just wanted to remind all of you frail, scared little suburban cuckolds, since you seem to have forgotten, that Sweden is the greatest country in the world. Our country is superior to yours in every single way possible. So the next time you want to speak about our country you will remember this post and remember that you better speak about it respectfully. And if you ever see anyone here speaking disrespectfully about Sweden you will report them, hide their post and never reply to them.

And if you are a Swede who speaks about Sweden disrespectfully you will cease to do so immediately. You do not have the balls to stand for your opinions in real life. I am bigger, stronger, smarter and more attractive than you ever will be. So if you keep speaking like you do I will come home to you and I will insert my big thick Persian cock into your sister's, girlfriend's and mother's tight little wet pussy and fuck her nice and slowly until she comes so hard that her toes curl up and her eyes roll back as she squeals in delightful pleasure from every thrust I give her. And as I slowly stretch her out more than she has ever been stretched out before and she climaxes more intensely than what she thought was possible I will release a huge load of my warm gooey baby batter deep inside her, which will impregnate her and nine months later she will give birth to an amazing child with much superior genetics to you. And this child will always be a reminder of your failure to take my advice and love your country and all of its people.

youtube.com/watch?v=847AmgmlFC8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6m5jDmwUK3Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The only time you see a Swede who doesn't sound like a whining little bitch, who loves his country and won't let the retarded frail cuckolds on Sup Forums talk shit about it, and he is a fucking Persian. What the fuck is wrong with Swedes, are they genetically bound to be cuckolds? Honestly, every time I see a pathetic Swede post about how much he hates Sweden here on Sup Forums he sounds like he would kill his own children to please his American masters. They're so fucking predictable and pathetic. OP you should breed as many beautiful Swedish women as you can, so they can give birth to strong-minded children. Hopefully the cuckold gene all Swedes seem to have is recessive and your children will become like you. Good luck and godspeed Persianbro!

>same copypasta again
sage

>persian

if you're not black you don't get to BBC post. at least blacks have their cocks, sandniggers have literally nothing to be proud of

Why do u constantly post this?

Sage

Sven Knows, fuxk you faggot stop posting this LARP shit

>tfw when persian 'swedes' are showing more nationalism than the white ethnic pop.
This is exactly why the world rulers are dispatching the white race.

I love the Muslim women!

What type of shithole do you live in again? Sorry bud, but if you are Persian, you obviously aren't Swedish. Good luck living in Swedistan

Mama mia dissa pasta is overcooked-a!

thats a great bait
mashallah, user

he's actually legit and not baiting

he always comes here to splurge out his nationalistic feelings about his cuck-nation

Saged, but we could have a Sweden Get Your Shit Together thread.
They are still good for three or four things: Volvo trucks and marine engines, Husaberg motos, and Husqvarna chainsaws.
Is there any hope for them? The jews have them by the balls.

me2

Your a fucking Roach male!!!

what a surprise

>Persian
>our country

Om en råtta föds i ett stall, är det då en häst?

>a reminder of what happened the last time the shit skins tried to conquer Europe
youtube.com/watch?v=6m5jDmwUK3Q

Even with this cucked fucking description even a stupid nigger like you should be able to get the just.
We will kill you
We will kill all of you
And the only mark you shall leave on the world shall be on your gravestones.

That happened AFTER we lost our original most holy of holiest lands, Outremer. They've still got ground on us.

>2017
>Använder fortfarande världens absolut sämsta analogi
Blev du tappad på din skalle lite för många gånger av dina efterblivna, autistiska föräldrar? Här Gustaf, jag fixar din analogi åt dig så du slipper förbruka hela din 2018 års tankeenergi:
Om en brun råtta föds i ett stall där vita råttor vanligtvis föds, kan man då fortfarande kalla det en råtta som föddes i ett stall där vita råttor vanligtvis föds, trots att det är en brun råtta? Svaret är då givetvis ja, din efterblivna sojagosse. Om du inte hade hoppat av efter förskolan hade du vetat att det är skillnad på etnicitet och nationalitet och att "svensk" är benämningen för båda i Sverige. Hälsa dina föräldrar att jag lider med dem och tycker synd om dem för att de inte gjorde en abort när de väl kunde.

All these newfags falling for this bait.
What has happened to/pol/
SAD!

>from the man whos country literally colonized half of the Islamic world
they have ground on us my ass.

SAGE

Vilken pajas du är sossesvin! Jag är inte posten du svarade på men skillnaden är mellan de vita och bruna råttorna är kulturen. Kulturskillnaden är allt för stor, och dom vägrar assimilera sig här i Sverige. Det är som att vår regering copy-pasta en chunk mellanöstern till Sverige. Allt krig och allt skit med alla efterblivna ideologier lever kvar hos invandrarna eftersom dom redan nu bor i samhällen där dom kan leva som dom tidigare gjorde. Dom gifter sig med sina egna och skaffar otroligt många barn per familj. Dom bygger moskéer medans VI demonterar kyrkor. Vi har redan gått igenom reformationen och upplysningen i många delar av Europa. Invandrarna klockar tillbaka samhället med ideologier, vågor av brott och vår syn på ett vanligt standardsamhälle. Vi får dra ner standarden till deras standard för att vi inte ska vara "rasistiska", just för att vi får anpassa oss efter dom och inte tvärt om. Islam är en jävla krigsmaskin, men du fattar inte eftersom du inte har bott i ett utsatt samhälle. Jag har växt upp mitt i skiten. Du ska bara veta hur snabbt allt förändrades, det tog bara ett par år innan man inte längre kunde gå "den vägen" vissa tider eller bara kunde gå och handla, för att man visste att gäng av invandrare strotsa runt. DU ditt lilla vänsterfnask har inte en jävla blekaste om hur det är. Antingen har du inte blivit utsatt själv, och bor i en säker källare i Norrland och bara läser aftonbladet. Eller så har redan DU anpassat dig till invandrarna.(Jag tycker inte heller att posten du svarade på är vettig)