ITT we remember ISIS and all the edgy execution/rapefugees/islamic terrorism/new crusades memes it gave to Sup Forums

ITT we remember ISIS and all the edgy execution/rapefugees/islamic terrorism/new crusades memes it gave to Sup Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=4eGEwkRtQB0

Other urls found in this thread:

jihadology.net/2014/05/17/al-furqan-media-presents-a-new-video-message-from-the-islamic-state-of-iraq-and-al-sham-clanging-of-the-swords-part-4/
youtube.com/watch?v=QFM_H023sgs
youtube.com/watch?v=GeS9TT3vWbY
jihadology.net/
clarionproject.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oh boy I get to post my collection

am i the only one who didn't realize the human skull was made of jello?

>tfw they failed to take baghdad
the shitstorm would have been hilarious

mossad is pretty cruel.

what a shitty knife

pretty sure thats a mexican beheading

classic video from sandy hook

thats an alien buddy

back, had to dump my btc
last one tho I think

Well, the right size round will probably break the skull into many pieces, resulting in this video where it does indeed look like jello.

i remember watching this one on Jihadology when it came out, i think its from Yemen

shitty way to go

the dude was shot, close range, with a .50 cal.
Everything shot close range with a .50 cal is made of jello

Clanging of the swords 4 is pure nostalgia tbqh
jihadology.net/2014/05/17/al-furqan-media-presents-a-new-video-message-from-the-islamic-state-of-iraq-and-al-sham-clanging-of-the-swords-part-4/

These unironically are "moderate" islamist "rebels", supported by the EU! Can't wait to meet them here as refugees!

>Clanging of the swords 4 is pure nostalgia tbqh
Oh Sven, you do so deserve all that's coming your way.

the funny thing is they work for Israel.

what?

kid looked Saudi

I had a Saudi friend at school as a kid, and this one looks like him

i have always hated this narrative, their only endgoal is ofcourse the global caliphate where all non muslims including jews are slaves, ofc they take aid if they get it, they see it as naive fuckers giving them aid or maybe even that its Jizya tax

Thats right. Those videos from the beginning with the islamic state hunting down soldiers going to assembly points is a vivid memory of my late teens.

Why the fuck did we allow jihadi propaganda to have such a big place in our memory. Ive seen 80% of all the videos in that video.

Can we get some fresh Isis btfo material plox?

Cant find my isis folder. No idea if i deleted it or not.

Nigga, what happened there?

can somone post an isis music propaganda video?

youtube.com/watch?v=QFM_H023sgs

you need to rebuiuld, user.
The cybers do not have enough ISIS snuff films to triggers soyims existential crisis reflex

You need to go into deep / dark space for that

ISIS more like ASSES.
Get it haha.
youtube.com/watch?v=GeS9TT3vWbY

lol not really, it's easy af

how do you tell?

Not .50 but a shotgun slug
Actually probably more destructive to soft targets at short range than .50

fake carbombing obviously
so we'll accept the poor refugees

is ISIS btfo? can i have a quick rundown because ive been living under a rock?

Nerve gas i reckon

Sure i got it here somewhere.
jihadology.net/
clarionproject.org

Its only the beginning of jihadi chimpouts. The rest of the radical sandniggers are praising isis in secret and adopting their political islam.

Too bad we got gender proverbs and assigned gender stereotypes to worry about. Id love to see systemic counter propaganda to flourish.

The sandniggers fighting the bad sandniggers did lots "1000 likes and you choose how we kill this faggot".

I hope they blow something huge up this christmas. I want nothing more than a huge news story to eternally btfo Merkels policies. They are destroying Europe so we might aswell go out with a bang.