Do people really do this?

Do people really do this?

hairnah.com

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/sabrina-r-perkins/black-women-and-hair-loss_b_13398590.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
youtube.com/watch?v=YTtrnDbOQAU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No fucking clue. Race isn't real tho so I am sure their hair is just the same.

I know niggers do it because they envy ever other races hair. Why you think niggers buy weaves?

Women do it, then blame men collectively for it. Super annoying. I have no desire to touch people's hair, but I'm the scapegoat for all the weird women.

t. Portlander

....and don't smell it either, eewwwwwweee

Why would anyone want to touch something that smells like shit?

This is just projection anyway, someone here has that gif of the blonde woman walking through the african village and the kids all creaming over her hair

When I had my jewfro, black women would touch my hair all the time. They'd even ask me for hair product advice

No, you can’t pay me enough to touch a black persons hair.

nigress women always touch my hair or what little of it i have since i have a buzzcut. Then they spread their legs and i touch their bagina with my benis

It's called Nigger narcissism, it's a part of TNB (typical Nigger Behavior).
Since Niggers have very feeble mind, they imagine things they wish were true, like anyone none white wanting to have anything to do with Niggers.

This must be a weirdo liberal diversity orbiter thing. I don't know why anyone would have a desire to touch anyone's hair.

I have never even heard of a white person doing this in real life, but I have had my hair touched by literal bus load of chinese tourists who though touching blonde hair is good luck lmao

Why would I want to touch a nigger?

I'm a white British and people do that to me and my grade 1 buzz cut. Do they do it because they're racist? No, no they do not.

They do it because it feels like a Labrador puppy.

I was six years old and grabbed the black girls hair as she tried to go down the slide, keeping her from going down, and her screaming to let go - The weight of her body required me to grip hard, and the nigger oil scent from her hair got on my hands, I'll never forget that day, it was the day I realized they smell and are different creatures.

No. Nignogs have deluded themselves into thinking that "wypypo" want to touch their dirty hair.

*pulls out weave* Stop appropriating white culture, nigger

Oooops, meant anyone non black.

desu if I were a negro I'd be pretty peeved about people touching my hair all the time too, in all fairness I think this is one of their (few) compliants that is actually legitimate

> touching nigger

I've never seen anyone want to touch a nigger's hair, seriously, why do those nogs always pretend anyone give a fuck about them when everybody just wants to have nothing to do with them.
Their hair look fucking disgusting anyway.
No one wants to touch a dog's turd.

no
if I want to know how it feels, I run my finger through my pubes

funny, when black girls befriend me all of them want to touch my hair

Women love hair, which is why I enjoyed having super long hair in school. They always wanted to braid it or just brush it, shit was cash. Now I have a huge beard and again, they just love touching it.

I always wanted to touch negroid hair. Can i touch your pubes?

I live in LA for 30 years and not once did I see anyone touching a nigger's hair or wanting to in any way. Hell, one thing I can give nigger women is that they even at least admit they're almost all shaved on their head and the hair is completely all fake. Why would you want to touch hair that isn't even theirs, isn't well kept at all, is dirty, filled with knots, and stinky?

I've seen plenty of women like touching white and asian guy's hair but not nigger women or nigger men's hair.

I am 35 years old, have lived around black people all my life, and have never in my entire life touched a black person's hair.

Why would I touch a nigger?

Sheeeeeeit!
You have a Nigger dick attached to you?
Use emergency surgery right away.

What is this meme? Why would I do that, I don't want hiv

the only thing nigger like more than having their hair touched is pretending to be a victim when someone touches their hair

Boris?

Only if you have gloves.

Probably more projection. We know they love the hair of other races so much that they wear it as their own. Which is really creepy and weird, if you think about it.

>admit they're almost all shaved on their head and the hair is completely all fake.
>huffingtonpost.com/sabrina-r-perkins/black-women-and-hair-loss_b_13398590.html

The BLACKED meme is not so much about white women wanting the BBC, but more about black men being sensible and not wanting to fuck a bald gorilla with a baby shackle behind their backs. Generally speaking, black men will eventually (35+) enter a long term relationship with a black woman just to make his mama happy.

This.
Why the fuck would a white person touch black hair?
I don't mind asian cuties rubbing my hair though.

Who are you writing to?

Lol in kindergarten our teacher had us do this to the black chick.

Thinking back it was pretty fucked up. Im pretty sure she suffered racism.

They are just women with lower IQ and without cuteness.
They beg for attention and always make up some excuses to get some cucks to virtue signal.

Not probably, IT IS projection and it is apart of TNB.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

They don't have their own hair. It's an Indian hair helmet.

Kek, Game wardens? Story behind pic?

It is just as pathetic as when sheboons pretend to having been sexually harassed by white men.

N- no user. Pls stop touching me.. I don't like it

Surprised her cousin didn't hit you with a brick.

I've never seen or heard of someone wanting to touch the Negro's hair.

I can't even come up with a reason why somebody would want to.

It's disgusting, I have no idea why.

I have found a white guy who actually want's to touch the pubic hairs....

This.
But on the flip side I've seen just as many black women wanting to touch white women's hair. If you're not a dick about it you can have a friendly exchange over it.

Is it socially acceptable for bald guys to get weaves yet? Asking for a friend

I've never touched a black girl but i imagine their body feels very tough like pigs skin.

>black people
>dont want wite wimminz touching their hair
But
>be me
>me male
>have long hair (heavy metal rocker) (inb5)
>3 black women coworkers
>ALWAYS touching mine, A L W A Y S
>constantly asking if they can braid it
>be nice but decline, fuck that shit
Why do they get a pass? Oh, thats right, because theyre black.

You need hair to get a weave. they weave it into your hair

Where does this fucking happen? Nobody i know or have even heard of makes a habit of touching nigger hair, or even done it a single time. I've seen them doing their hair, i'd sooner shove my hand in solidifed bacon grease, all the oils and shit they put in would stick for fucking days. Fucking deluded

Have you ever touched nig hair before? It always leaves your hand all greasy, and you have to wash it afterwards. Pretty disgusting.

kek

>wanting to pet greasy sheep wool

>has long hair
Oh hi fag.

No.
Its usually the other way around.

Is this secretly our fetish, Janosz?

Its a womens way of building comfort from ancient days

Disgusting
Who would even want to touch a Sheboon's head pubes?

This takes WE WUZing to the next level

I wish

>fag
Tell that to your mom's collapsing vaginal walls after I rekt her box, son

The more I see shit like this, the more I get pushed to Dylann Roof levels of fucking hatred for niggers.

the flag made me laugh at this narration.

my gf is afro-german and she loves to touch and braid my blond hair after we had sex

white people do NOT want to touch black people's hair. That shit is gross, nappy, and somehow greasy at the same time.

WHITE PEOPLE DON'T WANT SHIT TO DO WITH YOUR NAPPY HAIR. STOP ACTING LIKE WE DO. If anyone wants to touch the other's hair, it's black people being obsessed with white hair.

>Touching greasy hair.
I wash my hands enough already.

FUCK, i didn't saw, that you made one too
I feel unoriginal
>Who would even want to touch a Sheboon's head pubes?
Dunno, this is new for me, but i'm not surprised, everything is labeled racist nowadays

white guy with curly hair here, people do this to me all the time. people want to touch unusual hair.

As a white guy with curly hair that tried using black people hair relaxer once as a teenager, I can assure you there a major difference. That shit melted my hair into mush.

Afro german? More like into the oven.

the same reason why you want to touch other strange animals

White women do. They think it's some kind of compliment. I don't understand it personally, but it's a thing.

your missus looks like a bloke m8

Its a bonding ritual, probably comes from when people were apes picking bugs out each other's hair in the jungle. When girls have sleep overs they all braid their hair and shit... Get women alone together and it'll happen at some point

completely degenerate

They touch my hair but I don't mind. That nigress just wants to bitch.

black people have actually very dry hair. it's not greasy at all.

No, it's the opposite. Nigs want to touch my hair.
t. white male

At the end of the day they wish their hair was like ours. I've never felt the need to touch their weird af hair.

A girl touched my bald head once so I killed her whole family

i'm black
white people always wanna touch my hair
it doesn't bother me though

youtube.com/watch?v=YTtrnDbOQAU
funny cunt bloke

I am 1/8 jew anfld have curly as fuck hair. Black people always wanna touch it. Black women have touched it without asking from behind. This has happened 3 separate occasions.

This hair meme is very weird. I remember talking to a black dude at a party, and he was ranting about how annoying are people who ask to touch his hair (I never asked). Then he asked to touch my hair and I did not mind. Then he was apologizing for touching my hair.

The only explanation that I have is that some people do not value attention to them and see it as a burden. While people like me don't normally get much attention, and enjoy it when they do or at least don't mind. Besides I get ASMR from some interactions.

Black people have gross hair. I think this is a lie. They also have leathery skin.

The only people who express any interest in black women's hair are liberals who are so determined to not be racist they are the most racist of all. Imagine how beautiful life would be if they were all just packed off to North Korea or some shit.

Yeah people are just intrigued by uncommon hair. Race has nothing to do with it. I've seen more scenarios of white people touching other white peoples hair than I have of white people touching black people hair

>has long hair
Sorry she isn't lesbian faggot.

Rip england

Holy fuck I'm crying that game was actually funny
I don't think the creators actually care that much but why the fuck would they register an individual domain name for it
it's also laggy as shit

More scaly imo

100% its white women do this.

They see srtraght soft hair on a black woman they instinctually make the black woman tell them its actually a wig, thus re-establishing her dominance.

Our girls can be based sometimes tbf

If I was 1/8th Jew, I would cut my fucking arm off

this
it isn't a racial thing
people just like things that are out of the ordinary
what's wrong with afros? your not afrophobic right?

Why would anyone do that?

You're right, black women's hair usually isn't real.

When I lived in Japan drunken Japs (male and female) would sometimes touch my curly hair. Friends with blond and red hair got it all the time. I don't give a fuck, they were just interested, nothing wrong with that. In Britain before it became a shithole it was considered lucky to touch a black man. It isn't now.