Worth watching Sup Forums?

Worth watching Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cg0J4QSf8ac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No
Watch Bartender instead

Yes.

Bartender is amazing, but DP is worth a watch as well.

AOTY 2015

It's okay but overall I preferred Death Billiards

na,aside from it visuals is garbage

Moralfags:The Anime

Don't listen to these shitters just watch it. It's pretty good

First half is really amazing, but it goes downhill fast at the second part of the murderer arc

Just the original episode, the series is kinda dull. You'll probably watch it anyways, so whatever

S2 when? they set up all this world shit and then drop the ball.

>what is Madhouse

EVERYBODY
PUT YOUR HANDS UP

Go watch it now. Best episodes are the air hockey ones.

It's pretty good. Short too

>_____fags: The Anime
Shit: The Post

Poor Decim. It's not his fault he's autistic.

You should watch Death Billiards first.

If you don't want to become a faggot don't watch this.

I thought it was boring as shit so I didn't finish it.

Absolutely loved it. in my opinion it was AOTY

I loved it. You should watch Death Billiards first. It's the pilot short film for the series. The opening is one of my favorites because its so catchy and the concept of the show is pretty unique in my opinion.

It's okay. Fun OP and it looks good. Has some likable characters and the last episode sakuga scene almost made me cry. Almost.

Try watching death billiards, and if you like it give the series a shot.

No, just listen to the OP instead

one of my personal favorites, definitely watch it

Worth watching yeah. A lot of people love it but a lot of the stuff they made big deals out of in the show come across as common sense depending on your kind of moral compass.

It's worth it but it's not that great. It really made me wish there was a billiards anime though. OP is fantastic.

It was decent in some regards but honestly it was pretentious as fuck.
Some of the conclusions of some episodes were very unsatisfying (the arcade game one).
I remember a lot of people dropped the anime at that point.
It has a great premise but honestly it is a double-edge sword because it is hard to write convincing struggles and drama with it. In the end the writer couldn't deliver for most of the anime. Most of the episodes and characters are very lackluster, you don't really give a shit for them.
The ending was 8/10 though.
Overall worth a watch but not great.
Still, it has excellent OST:
youtube.com/watch?v=Cg0J4QSf8ac
The art is also great thanks to MADHOUSE.

It was good, but the shitstorming started on the very first epsiode and it was targeted by trolls for the rest of the season. Threads were basically trolled to death. I think it was probably my favourite anime of that year.

It mostly average, only the cop arc is good.

Maan, i loved those characters, but the anime was kinda boring and extremely sad.
Go through life and then through the bar to either go to limbo, which is pretty horrible or DO IT AGAIN!
I cried like a little bitch at the end, with the elevator.