Really makes you think

How come there arent any happenings in yurop now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2068niYChiY
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tiddies

Because multiethnic societies actually work, if you just give them some time. This simple fact angers and confuses the Sup Forumstard.

jesus christ

>once you get used to the rape, it's not so bad

When the free money runs out the shit will hit the fan... it will be great to watch..

Hahahaha wow you cannot be this dense
Oh wait

>(((Occupied Germany)))

In my town there's been two separate terror arrests recently, both planned for the Christmas/new year crowds.

ISIS is nearly wiped out in Syria.

Do you think we exist for your entertainment?

>part and parcel

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=2068niYChiY

This happened a few days ago in the city next to me. Where`s the KKK when you need them?

They can work, America is a shining example of this, because it doesn't matter if you are white from Ireland or brown from Argentina, we can all still rsally around great things like

>freedom to be armed
>big ass trucks
>muscle cars
>big titties
>erections from the sounds of asains getting fucked really hard

See, we all value the same shit, so it works.

However, when you are a white german who values

>engineering
>education
>fiscal conservatism
>well made HK weapons
>Mercedes Ovens

and you import a shit ton of sand people who value

>raping kids
>raping elderly women
>killing dogs
>bombing shit

It just doesn't work.

Because we've accepted they're part and parcel. It's not much of a happening if it's expected.

Sure thing Muhammad alJew

I know it was a joke post but America has huge racial segregation, the poster children for assimilation are all european and asian immigrants. Perhaps indian as well.

the US' segregation is mostly nigras (who have been here all along) / everyone else.

Forgetting hispanic areas?

Alberto barbosa

10/10 QT

Tfw you will never comfort yourself on huge Caucasian breasts.

Brother, give me the name of this trad-thot right now

There is a possibility that in next few years, serbian entity in Bosnia will go for independence.
Considering recent happenings in Hague, muslims can't relly on Bosnian croats and Croatia for help, so we are looking at another free for all/kebab removal

I want to put my head between those fun bags.

And we have to be neighbors with this. They just cant stay not retarded at least for a century. No. Always full retard.

Yes, both sexual and violent.

MILKERS

Diversity makes people more peaceful

At least your mountains are cleaned up this time.

>huge racial segregation

First of all, I live in the American South. I lived in the south for over 40 years. South Carolina, where plenty of your ancestor died and rotted in the swamps, with no proper burial. Anyway, as a southerner, I have...

>schooled with blacks
>team sports with blacks
>worked with blacks
>had black bosses
>had black subordinates

So, please, keep quiet when you actually have no clue of what you speak

I have had plenty of asains, arabs, indians and all sorts in my life. We all got along until Obama started telling every welfare black that whitey was the debil, and the cops are out to hunt their kids for sport.

Tell you what champ, go do the following for your home country, and then, once your gnarled tooth copuntry is fixed, feel free to tell me how to fix mine

>no free speech
>every Christmas market looks like a prison
>no armed citizenry of free men, just serfs
>no pocket knives
>and your country mad a tv show called "Miranda". You need to apologize for that.

Seriously, What have you done to today, to make you feel proud?

Whatever you say Mohammed

you just prefer our European built civilisations over your shitty deserts and you don't want to be sent home

Don't say anything - it only happens when you notice it hasn't happened in a long time

Because diversity is our strenght

My man gd to see your mind works

If you don't believe Americans who tell you it certainly doesn't at least please listen to the South Africans.

GR8B8M8

they really go the extra mile to hide stuff over there. They claimed they had hundreds of acid attacks, tried to pin it on white right wingers based on a single account of that happening, plastered the guy's face all over the news, then went silent.

Now they don't even record the ethnicity of attackers. They actually successfully twisted around anti-white terrorism into an alleged right wing hate crime. Pretty evil really.

> "Sand people" slaughter innocents
Because our criminals have done any different. Poverty and mental diseases drive people to do evil things. You didn't notice any of the scholars building architectural masterpieces or running oil industries yet?

Im betting on at least one more in Paris before the end of the year. Screencap

because the CIA are off for the holidays

Finally, someone willing to stand up for whites who fought racism and lived in peace until the left became more active. Sick of being called racist by delusional leftists.

>Im betting on at least one more in Paris before the end of the year. Screencap
At a Christmas or New Year's eve festival no doubt
Get those diversity barriers up!