TAX BILL PASSING TODAY. Tune in now to watch commies get btfo

youtube.com/watch?v=Xg5S0M4etso
youtube.com/watch?v=hlzdER3_SMw

>What is happening?
Today, Congress is going to pass the Tax Cuts & Jobs Act. Among other things, it cuts the individual income tax rates for everyone who makes enough money to pay it (47% of this country pays no income tax). SEE HOW MUCH YOU SAVE HERE: taxplancalculator.com/
It cuts the corporate tax rate from 35% to 21%.
It allows small businesses (S corporations, other pass-through entities) to deduct 20% of their income from taxation.
It caps the State & Local Tax (SALT) deduction at $10k, which means high tax states like California and New York are either forced to cut their taxes, or watch their own constituents get BTFO.
It gets rid of the Obamacare individual mandate, which means Obamacare is low key about to be repealed and most Democrats don't even realize it.

The House of Representatives just passed the bill this afternoon, and the Senate is taking up the bill now.

Tune in to watch commies who don't even make enough money to pay income taxes whine about "the rich" being given back money that was always rightfully theirs to begin with.

Other urls found in this thread:

taxplancalculator.com/
thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/house/365670-house-will-have-to-vote-for-tax-cut-bill-again?__twitter_impression=true
cbsnews.com/news/new-tax-bill-house-passes-tax-reform-bill-live-updates/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The swamp will soon be drained.

Thanks for the thread user, watching stream

When will they announce the result?

(You) can let me know when Senator Wyden is finished talking and I'll resume my stream.

Pls answer, I lowkey wanna sleep. Should I stay awake for this?

Also, this guy's lisp makes my ears bleed. How does a guy like this even get elected senator.

I need a high-key rundown.

>their money
So federal reserve notes arent now?

>Should I sleep
>10pm in Germany
Yes, sleep is more important. You'll see the results in the morning probably

No, it's gonna pass on a party-line vote and no one will care about it in two weeks.

Bump

Can't wait for the blue wave in 2018 so we can jack the taxes back up. Fuck the rich

>le bloo wave
go back

>Anyone not wanting to be a leech should be punished

>Shitty #TaxScamBill is trending again

Libshits should try putting down the phone for once and reading a book or something.

unless it gives them reddit upvotes there is no way that will happen

That would require unplugging, these people spend little to no time reflecting, investigating validity. It's all sensory overload addiction

Finally.

Just imagine, democrats come into power and the first thing they do is massively raise taxes to levels where no one will ever assume to afford a single fucking thing and hand it all over to even more nignogs.

Sounds like the fastest way to commit political suicide and guarantee never winning an election ever again.

At least this tax plan is a legitimate plan. Liberals only want revenge tactics and hurt the actual working class for childish petty reasons

It better not get blocked or vetoed.

It's all in the hands of the repubshits now. Watch out for the usual clowns.

I can't wait for the lefty salt, the swamp is on the way out. Obongocare BTFO, lefties BTFO

Why would it get veto'd? Trump wants this 100%.

>Democrats only want to spite Republicans and virtue signal regardless of the short/long term implications
That's been their platform since FDR's new deal

>Why would it get veto'd
cuckservatives might cuck like they did with Obamacare repeal

the #TaxScamBill passed the House.

Number is (202) 224-3121 for the Senate. Please call.

Ask them how much they're going to benefit.

Well they are a arty consisting of reactionary, emotionally unstable children

>make under $30k
>pay almost 1/4 in my income to tax, ss, and obongocare fees
>my multimillionaire acquaintance pays nothing because he writes off bullshit
I know you're probably trolling, but fuck you anyway. Go die in the worst way.

(((corporations)))

>taxplancalculator.com/
>saving about $700
better than nothing i guess

Yup, even more so as the old style Democrats transition power to the new generation too. Here in California Democratic voters are upset for Democratic reps not being left enough. Not spending enough, etc and we're already set to collapse by 2020

We had 90% in Eisenhower

Did nobody else witness the Wyden sperg out (the guy with the lisp)

The absolute state of democrats kek

And your tax rates go back up in 10 years while the corporate tax cuts are permanent.

Dems are looking at huge loses all around in 2018. GOP is looking at 60+ senate seats easily, do some research before declaring your non-existent "Bloooo wave"

>muted it
can't stand to hear that sputtering idiot speak. he and bernie were singing a duet.

How will this affect the debt and deficit?

Short term - probably increase
Long term - decrease

if gdp growth is greater than 3.5% or something close to that on average, the bill will pay for itself, if it's less, it will add to the deficit

>jack the taxes back up
kek. fine by me, I'll just quit working as hard or move out of the country.

Increase because tax cuts don't pay for themselves. Also, basically every CEO asked about the bill said their companies would use the new money to buy back stock and enrich shareholders rather than hire people or raise wages.

Fuck the shareholders. Fuck the corporations. Fuck the billionaires. You're all a bunch of stupid bootlickers, and they will keep winning because of it.

>Companies with share holders put their share holders first
If you don't like how a company operates, start your own. That's the great thing about people getting cuts like this, more competition can enter the market.

It could add up to $1.5 trillion over 10 years if there's no significant revenues come in. GOP is hoping for the increased GDP growth rate to pay it over and then some.

They were just talking on Fox about how the house will have to vote on this again after the Senate passes it tonight. Can someone explain why?

If you don't like working for someone, start your own business user.

>just magically conjure up some startup capital user it grows on trees

They shouldn't have to unless the senate alters it. If the senate passes it as is, it should go to the president's desk.

$1.5 trillion in 10 years that’s nothing.

Obama did 10 trillion in 8 years

Depending upon the business you can operate from your place of residence in the beginning. If you don't have any start up capital, get your friends and family to invest in your business. Otherwise go to a merchant bank

Is there any reason they would alter it? I thought that was the point of the conference, to agree on a bill.

>Is there any reason they would alter it
If during the conference they all agreed on that version, then no probably not

Yay, I get to pay more because I make 260,000+, ffs poorfags are commie tier.

Sounds normal and expected.

how much longer until they stop talking and vote holy fuck

nice b8 nigger

What change causes you to pay more?
>Poorfags are commie tier
Truth

Repeal SALT, Dems provide their own :D

Reconciliation. If the House and Senate pass their own version of the bill, then they have to come together and synchronize it into a single, finalized bill that gets voted by both chambers a final time.

It should be more than doable once Trump's budgets finally begins.

Deliberation is standard for legislative process. It's left over from when representatives actually debated and considered other's views.

Awesome. Instead of paying down our debt to help young and future generations, we have massive tax cuts on rich and middle class boomers and their 401k's.

And /pol still rants about liberal jews, who mostly oppose these boomer tax cuts.

I can't fucking wait. Hope you enjoy one year of the #TaxScamBill because the progressive tax plan is coming. We are getting our Trillion dollars back

>if you don't like how the country is run, start your own company.

nice meme post.

Become a shareholder then. Get off your ass and take a risk for once.

>let's listen in to the senate debate about the tax plan
>it's some random gook yakking on and on about arctic wildlife

Fuck off nigger

Nigger, even if you had a blue wave is 2018, Trump still held the veto to deny your cuck tax bill.

This thread has so many shills, I can't even. The tax bill is important for the entire western manufacturing world. If it passes, enjoy le blazing 80s again.

Welcome to politics user.

>/pol
Wanna know how i know youre from redditt?

getting him to take action would require a modest amount of effort on his part. besides I'm sure he's exhausted from shitposting.

That's where Bernie Sanders 2020 comes in. FEEL THE BERN

>Strawman
Not sure how you got that out of what I said

This.

Bet Warren runs as his VP to get that fellow POC vote amirite?

This image is just as reddit as the guy you're replying to.

>They couldn't even pass the bill properly and will have to revote.

>muh nature, muh wildlife
democrats are pathetic.

I don't fully understand this, but I like it.

So not today?

>democrats are pathetic.
But boomers win again. Now we have to delay raising the retirement age until all the boomers retire. Then we can raise it to 80.

Yep, on Wednesday.

thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/house/365670-house-will-have-to-vote-for-tax-cut-bill-again?__twitter_impression=true

Why keep social security at all?

>and now the cuck from Massachusetts

News sites who pass off blogs and opinion columns as actual news should be shut down.

>Bernie 2020
Sure nigger.

>thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/house/365670-house-will-have-to-vote-for-tax-cut-bill-again?__twitter_impression=true
Basically it will have to be re passed by the house because the senate wants to remove two parts.
>One, according to the aide, is tied to 529 accounts for homeschooling expenses pushed by Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas).
>The second concerns an exemption included in the tax bill that would allow universities with fewer than 500 tuition-paying students from having to pay the endowment excise tax.

>he doesn't understand that the congress is part of the government.
>he doesn't know that the government and corporations run the country
Also, shareholders coming before the company itself (which includes employers) is a memeworthy position to hold and is as Jewish as it gets. You've never run a a company, so your post makes sense to you.

>Why keep social security at all?
We boomers paid in, so we should get it. After we all retire, kill the program.

>Arguing about source quality

Do you know where we are?

Another source:

cbsnews.com/news/new-tax-bill-house-passes-tax-reform-bill-live-updates/

EXPORTING OIL?

EXPORTING OIL!?!?

WE ARE EXPORTING OIL!?!?!

yes, thats called business.

>muh cariboooo
listen to this duuuuuuude

hes a democrat like he knows how business and trade works

Well because with those two provisions, they can't go ahead with the reconciliation process. They don't want to pass this with a 2/3rd majority.

Can we talk about his board of memes?

>Government and companies run the country
The people do, who select the government, who found those companies.
>Shareholders coming before the company itself
>Implying shareholders who invested in the company should be dumped the moment their investment leads to success

My sides with this guy on the stream sounding like a typical libshit.

I was thinking the same thing. Looks like some faggot desperate to fit into the secret club.

Here's 10 days Bernie chews his soup

>We paid in
Social security is welfare for old people. There is no requirement you pay in at all to be eligible. There is no cut off that when you get back what you paid in you're cut off.

>Won't be able to get it through without it
I suppose getting a major piece through at this point is the bottom line. Understandable considering how healthcare repeal/replace went

Yeah, it's bullshit of the highest order. They could

A) Take their time and come up with reasonable legislation that doesn't make them look like total pricks

B) Shove some shit over night without any review and cross your fingers it wins you reelection despite being unpopular and the equivalent of given most us citizens pocket change and ask them to be grateful for that.