HAPPENING Andrew "Andy" McCabe

Now that I have your undivided attention with a good ol Happening subject...

No thread on the closed door testimony from Andy today?

You do realize they will be asking him who "Andy" is from the Strzok texts right?

You faggots are fucking slacking. Do better.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/19/fbi-s-mccabe-faces-gop-calls-for-ouster-ahead-closed-door-testimony.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/U9ZBx
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Umu3SR43qXs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We'll know a lot more after the tax cut passes. The funds must flow; first

shameless self bump for treason.

Archive it you kike fuck
archive.is/U9ZBx

Hang on, you mean to tell me the FBI Director that Drumpf just replaced Comey with is a Clinton lovin' partisan bastard?

Just like the rest of them
I bet the dems thought Trump made a big mistake picking McCabe. Little did they know...

> Trump replaced Comey with McCabe
> being this retarded

thanks

Bump. A lot of slide threads popping up the past few minutes.

Until info comes out of the meeting, there is not much to discuss. We will soon know how corrupt those fucks are.

Drumpfie is done
goodridance

>You do realize they will be asking him who "Andy" is from the Strzok texts right?

Explain to me why this is important

It's closed door and surely not under oath (that would be plebe-tier)

So he can lie all he wants.

"Insurance" was the codename for the Fed COINTELPRO if and when Trump won the election to hide all the many crimes throughout the decades. Similar to Wiener's Insurance file on his computer.

Bump

Bump

He had to sign off on everything the hilldawg did. Also he is clearly listed as being part of the insurance scheme. Which may be Russia OR FUCKING MURDER

>Similar to Wiener's Insurance file on his computer.
Or maybe not "similar" - but the *exact* same one.
The file on his laptop was Huma's

Wait, what if the Feds used Anthony Wiener's laptop as a source for the dossier? Since the FISA Warrant may have been initially denied or scrapped due to the very obvious source, the Laptop "Insurance" would act as a backup, providing the needed "info" to move to a public Trump investigation.

Why would Wiener have a laptop full of CLINTON secrets without them being encrypted, after Seth Rich died and had his laptop stolen?

>Why would Wiener have a laptop full of CLINTON secrets without them being encrypted

Are you really fucking retarded enough to believe all these old fucks actually know what they're doing and are where they are in the system because of their competence?

This spin is just so fucking desperate that it's embarrassing.

>all of our guys are being indicted with substantive evidence
>let's accuse agents of bias motivation!

I'm sure Trey Gowdy never said anything disparaging about Hillary Clinton during his investigations either...

What would you like us to do, go knock down the doors?

McCabe will not be indicted.

If you want to drain the swamp, you have to give the swamp creatures a chance to incriminate themselves and their connections, after you have people and plans in place to catch them. Some establishment shills Trump appointed or promoted were for that purpose.

They were saying McCabe might quit the FBI today, because if he quit before 2pm he would be a private citizen and have a right to a lawyer, and he would get another delay while he got one.
So why didn't he do that? Maybe he was already out.

>All of our guys
Lel, Flynn for lying to the feds after they cornered him with tapes they acquired through a sketchy FISA warrant
Manafort and Yates for Ukranian actions a decade before their involvement with Trump

That's what two years of all-access investigation has gotten you
The fact that the agents have shown tremendous bias in their investigation is only the cherry on top

Snare.

Mueller, Comey, McCabe, Lynch, Strzok and Hillary all remind me of Robert Hanssen.

holy fug user

who's issuing the ankle bracelets?

Military tribunal?
Secondary investigation kept hidden from the media?
Sessions actually doing his job or what?

Bump for interest all tho since it was closed doors I guess all we can do is speculate

Find someone over 55 and try to explain encryption to them.

was pretty nice though when acting director mccabe vouched under oath that firing comey had no effect on russia investiation and that they had all the resources they need. He had no incentive to lie on behalf of trump.

Did he even show up?

Trump took away Comey because Comey was inept. He was largely unaware of Strzok and McCabe dancing around the Huma emails and trying to bury it, and after Trump was elected he found out. Trump asks for loyalty because he knows Comey, while inept, seems to be trustworthy to some degree. This is also why Trump wasn’t worried during the testimony and why Gowdy said that Comey would look better as the facts come out. Comey wasn’t playing ball nor was he dirty, he’s just a lanky boomer.

McCabe and Strzok are fucked. McCabe has already ditched one appearance and this one was supposed to be open but it was changed to closed. These issues started once the Strzok texts and the Bruce Ohr stuff hit. As they said, McCabe has a Bruce Ohr problem. Had these people been co-conspirators with Bruce’s wife for the dossier they’re toast and so is the special council. Mueller did the wrong thing trying to move Strzok to HR and hide the baggage when Congress was asking, now they’re going to crucify him.

I want OP to wrap his cock-sucking lips around my sweaty, uncircumcised hog!

Is he just getting out of the closed door session now? That’s a long time to be gettin grilled by gowdy

Who gives a fuck about a 'grilling' by Gowdy, you faggot? That's all it is.

There are no ankle bracelets, if you believe this meme congratulations, you’re retarded!

>closed door
So, what is it you want to talk about, user?

Naw you’re right, let’s not bother with holding seditious traitors accountable, don’t worry I’m getting sleepy, I probably won’t stay up all night shitposting

Shit post all you want, homo. Gowdy is a barking dog that never bites.

Hm did anyone notice how that hot thread about Bill Priestap just got deleted?

>You faggots are fucking slacking. Do better.

Then do it yourself, you cheap bastards.

Edward W. Priestap

Not "Bill"

You sound nervous, is there something you wanna tellnus user?

Is presitap like an immunati Secretary or something?

This is good analysis and very important

Do you know more?

Comey is a classic weasel and attempted to have backup insurances files with either Hillary or when Trump got elected. He banked rolled against Trump and choose not to be legit. Dude was fully aware what the Deep State was doing and importantly has done for decades. They're all freaking out because they knew Trump would go after them for high crimes if elected which is obvious why they're desperately trying a soft Coup, or put simply in a baseball term a manufactured run against him.

Gowdy has a naive outlook of the current justice system and a soft spot weakness for investigators and prosecutors. A proven soundbite barker.

Trey Gowdy is a politician. He's supposed to be partisan.

FBI is supposed to be nonpartisan.

Congress =/= FBI

Of course Sessions is doing his job. Do people really think Jeff Sessions has been sitting on his thumbs for a year? How badly gaslit are you?

That's how Comey will spin it, anyway. That's fine, because then McCabe can claim they did tell Comey everything, and they can dump on each other. Whoever wins, it'll expose the whole operation covering Clinton's treason.

Why do you think McCabe testified this time, after running last week? Goodness of his heart? Patriotism?

Fucking Tax glitch, GET IT RIGHT SO WE CAN HAVE OUR HAPPENING!

Yep. Sessions has been busier than a dyke in a hardware store.

I laughed

JUSTICE IS COMING

The Flynn thing was an easy bust. You always lawyer up. They can get you on anything. Flynn went in to talk w/out counsel. They asked something innocuous like: "Did you ever fart and leave the room blaming someone else?"

Flynn may have said, "Oh no, that's rude. I never do that."

If they have a tape of that happening during the transition, he's busted.

Process crimes are simply prosecutorial abuse.

>Why would Wiener have a laptop full of CLINTON secrets without them being encrypted
What exactly did you think the Clinton E-mail investigation was about in the first place?

Partly because they were lazy and sloppy, because the same gang has been running things for 30 years and thought they'd never have to face real oversight again.
Partly because each one wanted insurance against the others.

First, Schumer is going down y'all. Be excited.

Next...

- McCabe was already removed from investigative duties, demoted, then stuck in HR until they could publicly announce it. BUT, when he didn't show up to the hearing the first time 2 weeks ago, they fired him, sent him home with an ankle bracelet severance package like his friends and today he's testifying as part of his under his closed session indictment. His "public firing" will only make the announcement look good for the cameras/normies now, who are clueless. He's been under house arrest like Manafort was just released from and Awan currently is. Same for Hillary, McCain, Podestas, Huma and the rest.

- Strzok falsified fake news/false Russia intel to Limey Louise Mensch while feeding real stories to WaPo. He also falsified the documentation required to support FISA approvals as presented evidence. Strzok is "deep state". He has been "employed" by many as needed, under contract. It's why you can't find shit on him and his background is vague. Strzok is NOT who "they" have depicted. None of them are, as you'll soon learn. Their "testimony's" will be fun to watch as the MSM realized they pushed biggest fake news yet on this.

-Priestep, McCabe, Strzok (deep state) and 27 other "unidentified leakers" pending (also deep state) operated under the Comey radar using non-FBI provided/sanctioned, SMS converted, Tor hosted Gliph encrypted chat box applications/sessions, which enabled them to to coordinate and communicate unbeknownst to Comey and intel depts./agencies, for the better part of the last 2.5 years.

The "leakers" reported directly to McCabe/Priestep, unbeknownst to Comey as well. A significant portion of these "anti-Trump text messages" are actually Gliph/Tor hosted, SMS device converted chats. That's why these texts are important y'all. No one gives a fuck what Strzok or fake Lisa thought of Trump. The "texts" will prove they operated below Comey's radar using the very same encrypted, dark web, self destructing, SMS converting chat application they used for Papatine's Revenge. IT WAS ALL HILLARY'S REVENGE. This bitch had her OWN DEEP STATE [pic related]. She's the "friends in NY" team, including Huma.

Bump

OK I believe it now. A cabal inside the FBI and DOJ conspired to protect Hillary and to frame Trump. It happened. It's obvious.
Why am I worried now that the real crime will get nowhere near the attention as the fake crime. I just get the feeling, everyone will say, Trump's cleared let's move on. the election was over a year ago...

Bill Priestap

That will surely be the left/media narrative when they realize what's happening. And under a Bush-type Republican regime, that's where it would end. But if Trump's people and a few heroes in Congress push ahead and tell Americans about treason, there won't be any shrugging it off.

Source it now

Go on

Bump

What is this graphic?
I can put together that it is bad if those are FBI agents but why should I believe that is what I am looking at?

>You faggots are fucking slacking. Do better.
no shit
>mfw no Las Vegas thread
>no Atlanta airport thread
>no Train derailment thread

>I just get the feeling, everyone will say, Trump's cleared let's move on. the election was over a year ago..

It'll just be the high iq city people copypasta, senpai.

Comey;s last tweet...

Is Comey clinically insane?

what's going on with assange? you had a lot about him wanting to dish the dirt first if mueller took too long, that was back in Oct.

>IT WAS ALL HILLARY'S REVENGE. This bitch had her OWN DEEP STATE
not hers
(((theirs)))

think user, do you really see HRC or Obama as powerful people? no they're puppets for the (((true powers)))

no not Soros either, another servant
Rothschilds....getting closer
think - 300

Someone meme a picture of a hooded Hillary grimacing and shooting lightning out of her fingertips at Comey Skywalker while Darth Mueller is picking her up to throw her down the shaft.

Mueller's Revenge

The leaker is Schiff. He's the big guy in the inside.

No one gives a fuck about the train derailment.
Go make a Vegas or Atlanta thread.

Holy shit! If Congress has all those Gliph chats, then McCabe must have been singing on Hillary and O today?

>W=William=Bill
>Being this retarded

It's illegal to lie to Congress.

Sure he did. He thought he was smarter than POTUS and if he could get him to let down his guard and trust that lil ole Andy was to be trusted, then who the fuck knows what his next steps were. But trust, lil Andy had plenty of reason to be on Trump's side.

She wanted a private server so she could sell off political favors.

She had no choice. The only reason Bill and Hillary are such dangerous people to cross, is because they are beholden to even more dangerous people.

Makes sense. Hillary had her own shadow State Dept, why not a Shadow FBI? I assume then that Fresh Camel was a white hat intel?

Kek!

They were like the gatekeepers of globalism or maybe the tinder elitist criminals.

How do I know this isn't an actual LARP forum for autistic Star Wars fans?

wtf does this shit matter its obvious dems are untouchable if they haven't been accused of sex crimes

And maybe whatever was in those SAPs that she wasn't supposed to have.

Right on user. I was scrolling wondering the same. This board is getting shut down by shills with their fng posts.
Thank you sire!

Why can't she just use a damn trip! I keep missing her sauce lately:/

cant bump own thread autismo

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Umu3SR43qXs

was comey not invited to the 7th floor squad

the spartans??!

Ahh I was just commenting to someone else, I've been missing your Sunday sauce! Always a treat, many thanks user;)

what do you expect us to do exactly
think grassley would tell me some stuff if i called up his office?

Bumping