Uh, guys

newsweek.com/trump-military-coup-white-house-ethics-lawyer-democracy-danger-752896

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-09/dude-wheres-my-troops-pentagon-loses-track-44000-soldiers
youtube.com/watch?v=uj4zJiWX70o
youtube.com/watch?v=Sm08TTIX-rw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hope he does desu

I wish he would.

Please pay us a visit, mutt.

xoxo

>commander in chief of armed sources
>will he launch military coup to usurp power from himself?

TIME TO DRAIN THE SWAMP

My body is ready.

>Launch a coup against the current government which has him and his party incharge.
Hmmmmmm

zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-09/dude-wheres-my-troops-pentagon-loses-track-44000-soldiers

Hmmmm 40k missing soldiers? I wonder what they could be doing? Maybe preparing for worldwide arrests?

>Implying the Republican Party is on his side

10,000 indictments.

>newsweek

aside from cracked.corn , is there another example of a once decent media organization, falling into absolute, nigger-tier disrepute like newsweek?

Watch this speech guys. Trump literally says
>It's time for great awakening.

youtube.com/watch?v=uj4zJiWX70o

OH AN HE ALSO SAYS FOCUSING ON FOREIGN SOCIAL MEDIA SHILLS IS GOING TO BE IMPORTANT

/ourguy/

Are people actually this paranoid or is this all just one huge scare tactic to get votes in 2018? All of this fear mongering can't be genuine.

That would be literally the best thing for America. Our democracy is fucked by career politicians and corrupt media.

FULL COUP
>DISCLOSURE NOW
>OVERTHROW THE FED
>DAY OF THE FUCKING ROPE

NOW.

We’re here today to discuss matters of vital importance to us all: America’s security, prosperity, and standing in the world. I want to talk about where we’ve been, where we are now, and, finally, our strategy for where we are going in the years ahead.

Over the past 11 months, I have traveled tens of thousands of miles to visit 13 countries. I have met with more than 100 world leaders. I have carried America’s message to a grand hall in Saudi Arabia, a great square in Warsaw, to the General Assembly of the United Nations, and to the seat of democracy on the Korean Peninsula. Everywhere I traveled, it was my highest privilege and greatest honor to represent the American people.

Throughout our history, the American people have always been the true source of American greatness. Our people have promoted our culture and promoted our values. Americans have fought and sacrificed on the battlefields all over the world. We have liberated captive nations, transformed former enemies into the best of friends, and lifted entire regions of the planet from poverty to prosperity.

Because of our people, America has been among the greatest forces for peace and justice in the history of the world. The American people are generous. You are determined, you are brave, you are strong, and you are wise.

When the American people speak, all of us should listen. And just over one year ago, you spoke loud and you spoke clear. On November 8, 2016, you voted to make America great again. (Applause.) You embraced new leadership and very new strategies, and also a glorious new hope. That is why we are here today.

checked.

it worked for the republicons, but they had 8 years of a nigger sitting in the WH.

i'm not really sure how the constant hyperbole will actually play out at the ballot box. it seems like the most unhinged hissy fit was thrown very early on in Trump's presidency, so i'm not sure how much energy / money is really left.

But to seize the opportunities of the future, we must first understand the failures of the past. For many years, our citizens watched as Washington politicians presided over one disappointment after another. To many of our leaders — so many who forgot whose voices they were to respect and whose interests they were supposed to defend — our leaders in Washington negotiated disastrous trade deals that brought massive profits to many foreign nations, but sent thousands of American factories, and millions of American jobs, to those other countries.

Our leaders engaged in nation-building abroad, while they failed to build up and replenish our nation at home. They undercut and shortchanged our men and women in uniform with inadequate resources, unstable funding, and unclear missions. They failed to insist that our often very wealthy allies pay their fair share for defense, putting a massive and unfair burden on the U.S. taxpayer and our great U.S. military.

They neglected a nuclear menace in North Korea; made a disastrous, weak, and incomprehensibly bad deal with Iran; and allowed terrorists such as ISIS to gain control of vast parts of territory all across the Middle East.

They put American energy under lock and key. They imposed punishing regulations and crippling taxes. They surrendered our sovereignty to foreign bureaucrats in faraway and distant capitals.

And over the profound objections of the American people, our politicians left our borders wide open. Millions of immigrants entered illegally. Millions more were admitted into our country without the proper vetting needed to protect our security and our economy. Leaders in Washington imposed on the country an immigration policy that Americans never voted for, never asked for, and never approved — a policy where the wrong people are allowed into our country and the right people are rejected. American citizens, as usual, have been left to bear the cost and to pick up the tab.

On top of everything else, our leaders drifted from American principles. They lost sight of America’s destiny. And they lost their belief in American greatness. As a result, our citizens lost something as well. The people lost confidence in their government and, eventually, even lost confidence in their future.

But last year, all of that began to change. The American people rejected the failures of the past. You rediscovered your voice and reclaimed ownership of this nation and its destiny.

On January 20th, 2017, I stood on the steps of the Capitol to herald the day the people became the rulers of their nation again. (Applause.) Thank you. Now, less than one year later, I am proud to report that the entire world has heard the news and has already seen the signs. America is coming back, and America is coming back strong.

Upon my inauguration, I announced that the United States would return to a simple principle: The first duty of our government is to serve its citizens, many of whom have been forgotten. But they are not forgotten anymore. With every decision and every action, we are now putting America first.

We are rebuilding our nation, our confidence, and our standing in the world. We have moved swiftly to confront our challenges, and we have confronted them head-on.

also day of rake?

Good i hope he fucking does.

I work in tech and am fucking sick of being surrounded by literal communists. INB4 that wasnt real communism, kys.

DOTR is DOTR, leaf.

Any president "could" theoretically. This article is just fear mongering.

is trump going to seize control from.....himself?

I thought he is already president

A nation without borders is not a nation. (Applause.)

A nation that does not protect prosperity at home cannot protect its interests abroad.

A nation that is not prepared to win a war is a nation not capable of preventing a war.

A nation that is not proud of its history cannot be confident in its future.

And a nation that is not certain of its values cannot summon the will to defend them.

Today, grounded in these truths, we are presenting to the world our new National Security Strategy. Based on my direction, this document has been in development for over a year. It has the endorsement of my entire Cabinet.

Our new strategy is based on a principled realism, guided by our vital national interests, and rooted in our timeless values.

This strategy recognizes that, whether we like it or not, we are engaged in a new era of competition. We accept that vigorous military, economic, and political contests are now playing out all around the world.

We face rogue regimes that threaten the United States and our allies.
>THE KIKES
>ISRAEL
>THE JEWS
>ZIONISM
>THE KIKES

We face terrorist organizations, transnational criminal networks, and others who spread violence and evil around the globe.

We also face rival powers, Russia and China, that seek to challenge American influence, values, and wealth. We will attempt to build a great partnership with those and other countries, but in a manner that always protects our national interest.

SOON

Don't make me this hard without a warning, man, my cock might never work again

Better than ending the FED.

TRUMP IS IMPLEMENTING NESARA.

NESARA

>Harvey Francis Barnard, a Louisiana graduate in systems philosophy, and an engineering consultant and teacher, created the NESARA proposal during the late 1980s and early 1990s. He printed 1000 copies of his proposal, titled Draining the Swamp: Monetary and Fiscal Policy Reform (1996)

>DRAIN
>THE
>SWAMP

Forgives credit card, mortgage, and other bank debt due to illegal banking and government activities
Abolishes income tax
Abolishes IRS; creates flat rate non-essential "new items only" sales tax revenue for government
Increases benefits to senior citizens
Returns Constitutional Law
Establishes new Presidential and Congressional elections within 120 days after NESARA's announcement
Monitors elections and prevents illegal election activities of special interest groups
Creates new US Treasury currency, "rainbow currency," backed by gold, silver, and platinum precious metals
Returns Constitutional Law to all our courts and legal matters.
Initiates new U.S. Treasury Bank System in alignment with Constitutional Law
Eliminates the Federal Reserve System
Restores financial privacy
Retrains all judges and attorneys in Constitutional Law
Ceases all aggressive, US government military actions worldwide
Establishes peace throughout the world
Initiates first phase of worldwide prosperity distribution of vast wealth which has been accumulating for many decades
Releases enormous sums of money for humanitarian purposes
Enables the release of new technologies such as alternative energy devices
And much, much more.

Isn’t this the same nutjob that was going to “take to the streets” if mueller was fired

Have you guys noticed the shilling on Sup Forums is way down??? No more talk of Mueller being fired on the news. (((they))) lost.

EVERY DAY IS DAY OF THE RAKE!

please, welfare checks don't stop, so the democrat fundraising doesn't stop
>HELP US DEFEAT TRUMP'S TYRANNY TODAY, VOTE THE BIG D

stop, you're making me diamonds.

fuck this democracy bullshit, it was never intended to function with every last shitskin nigger having an equal vote

He could, just like how Obama, Bush, Clinton, and literally every other president can because one of the positions as president is Commander-in-Chief.

HAIL TRUMP!
HAIL OUR PEOPLE!
HAIL VICTORY!

Holy shit

Vice

Order 66 bruh

Hence him surrounding himself with generals

kek Newsweak is so shit. Why would Trump need to throw a coup when he is allready in power?

You have Demoshits threatening to import UN soldiers to Chicago, and yet this is the headline they run? Trump can't launch a coup against himself, he's president. He can launch a counter-coup, however.

Hopefully it's on the Rothschild Manor.

It will never happen. Instant civil war which would lead to the US getting BTFO because of an “aggressive regime killin political prisoners”

well, maybe this "coup" is just him saying "fuck you" to everyone else and he becomes Emperor Trump

This happens pretty frequently, they'll pass one of those extensions to kick the can down the road, and the Dems will be on board because "down the road" they will have a stronger voting position...unless of course the thing about a bunch of em getting in trouble for sex shit is true in which case they probably are fucked either way.

Trump is about to drain the swamp.

>(((rainbow currency)))

Silver, Gold and Platinum.

I wish a nigga would. If the Jews decide to overthrow democracy, they need to die, and Trump needs to be president for life.

one of the last campaign prophecies to be fulfilled

OH NO NO NO

whoosh

DO IT FAGGOT

NIGHT OF LONG KNIVES 2.

LoL, looks like some of (((them)) are starting to figure out whats coming

We need a coup, I would fight

Article is mute. Never trust a person named Dick Painter.

DO IT ALREADY

A coup... against himself?

Fucking kek, is that 4D chess in action?
Fucking madman, best president ever, none of his enemies will see that one coming.

And I bet the media will still spin it as a bad thing anyway lmao.

kek
this and this
(((Cohencidence)))
they can already feel the heat

Wow, and here I was thinking liberals were the utopians

CBTS was a Jew psy op.

"How beautiful is our Germany. How wonderful and splendid! When I look upon you, I know. My life's struggle was not in vain! There will always be new generations in this city, which saw the passage of centuries. There will be new generations, and they will be more beautiful stronger and more vigorous. And they shall aspire greater hope for the future in the hearts of the living.

When someone says: "You're a dreamer."
I can only answer: "You idiot, if I weren't a dreamer, where would we be today?"

I've always believed in Germany. You called me a dreamer. I've always believed in the rebirth of the German Reich! You called me a fool! I always believe in our return to power. You called me crazy. I always believed in an end to poverty. You called me a utopian. Who was right? Who was the utopian? You or Me?

I WAS RIGHT!

In the future, I intend to follow one Commandment. It was my calling, ever since as a boy I started thinking.

G E R M A N Y!"

>Trump coup de thot against himself be like youtube.com/watch?v=Sm08TTIX-rw

Between gassing jews as a neonazi, raping women as misogynist, beating black children as a racist, oppressing muslims as a bigot and playing with nukes as a madman Trump must be really busy.

well that would make sense considering he isn't even the president

Trump uses the Marines to arrest 1/3 of Capitol Hill.

DAY OF THE ROPE

>Creates new US Treasury currency, "rainbow currency," backed by gold, silver, and platinum precious metals
currently hodling silver
do this shit

This is going to be the biggest purge of corruption in HUMAN HISTORY

Get your degenerate nigger language out of here

gggeeeeee whos behind newsweek

>Foreign social media shills
Probably leafs unironcally.

more like Jewish faggots

>Our Democracy (tm)
Please make this stop.

CTR had hired Canadians at one point, and probably sharepoo

In this sense a "coup" really means a "purge"

>ctr
>shareblue
stop ignoring the fucking JIDF/BlackCube/Hasbara cancer.

I genuinely wish he would but he won't.

>Trump coups himself

Smart, he trusts no one.

Marines arent law enforcement. Soldiers can at most detain, and only on military bases

The federal reserve act was passed on 23rd Dec 1913. Would be interesting if this "shutdown" date is a who-blinks-first cessation/continuation of that act
>in b4 100 year term was continued
Just find the dates striking

1. So this basically says Trump is fighting to control the government despite being duly elected by the people and may have to enact a military coup
2. This also says that there is a coup against Trump

Basically there is a government civil war going on right now.

He actually could use the military in more ways than people realize, but legally, not any coup. They're preparing to frame it as a coup, just in case.

KEK! Make it so.

>CBTS was a Jew psy op.
He’s right you know

Irony is I think there should be a government shutdown for a few months to payback the debt.

>We have liberated captive nations, transformed former enemies into the best of friends, and lifted entire regions of the planet from poverty to prosperity.

us foreign policy is shit

>newsweek

Ahh, good ol' "trannies using piss jugs to make art to fight Trump" Vice.

For off bases they can detain when military assets crash and such.
Also water the can detain or arrest civilians depends entirely on what jurisdiction it is.
Proprietary, concurent or exclusive

((Newsweek))

bump

Jesus H Christ, these kikes aren't even trying to hide the fact anymore.

wow we cant let glumph hab da nuklur kodes!!!

I mean when you have congressional candidates calling out kikes unapologetically they know the shoah is coming.