Help me please Sup Forums

What is a great career that will promise a great way to raise a family and live comfortably?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/lauraprietov/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Professional cocksucker
You're already mostly there

Pilot

Go to school to become electrician

Prison Guard, they take anyone and the pay is decent

This, especially since companies are killing for pilots its super easy to get hired once you have enough flight hours.

Forestry

I wish i did this. I have friends who became electricians and then went to uni to become electrical engineers in half the time.

Hollywood producer

or plumber. get good enough and start your own business. scam boomers

>ez

Is dentist a good proffession? I dont mind trades but I know you can get really worn out by the time you are older

Farmer cop soldier. All other professions obsolete in the coming decade.

You have to understand the sad truth that whatever we say is going to be a crapshoot.

When I was getting pushed into college in the late 90's it was STEM. Get a STEM degree and you'll have a golden path laid in front of you. So everyone with a brain went in to STEM. Jobs that used to recruit you right out of college now wait for you to apply to their unpaid internship. Jobs that used to pay $60k starting now start at $30k, with higher credential requirements.

People 10 years ago said trades. Well, now trades are realizing the coming flood and adding more licensures while reducing the available apprenticeships. If they open the floodgates to everyone who wants to be an electrician or a plumber they'll choke out their own industry and comfortable living.

Paralegal work has largely been automated, reducing the need for law grads and preventing young lawyers from getting a start through any avenue save nepotism.

Doctors will be largely replaced within 20 years by digital diagnosis. Why pay a radiologist $200k a year to interpret xrays, CTs, and MRIs when a computer can look at every pixel in every filter and level of contrast 1000 times faster? As soon as the trust is there the industry will move.

In short, we're fucked.

my cock is now unleashed

Trades

That checks.

Welder nigger

That’s what I do. Have my own Corp and I’m getting fat tax cuts!!!!

>tfw 2nd year resident
>200k debt, no wife, no motivation to go on
>30 years old

My best hope is to try to find a 23 year old gold digger when I'm 40, isn't it?

Sauce?

My dad said something similar, that as a computer science major his skills used to be the hot shit 20-25 years ago but now it has died down alot.

Im majoring in STEM right now...Im doing Cell Bio and Neuroscience and people are saying my degree will be worthless

More plz

Holy shit more, oy vey

Pharma. That shit be goin nowhere.

Bitcoin
Always buy high sell low!

When you find out, be sure to let everyone know, won't you
In the meantime, let us know what you're equipped to do
It's not chicken and egg in this case
Your abilities and lack of, are crucial
Truth hurts, but your abilities need to at least match your ambitions

Driver for Uber.. make thousands per week and work when you want to.

man that pic reminded me of the best russkie chocolate candy

Pharma. That or Farming.

More or less, yeah. Or cuddle up to a lady doctor on the same path to unhappiness. Then you can be old and unhappy together with her dried up eggs.

More or less worthless, yeah. If you want to get ahead of the curve see if there are research departments at your organization that you can intern with. Get credit while getting your name on a publication. Publish or perish if your way forward if you're getting in to any actual science.

Ow :(

Wish I never went to college

Engineering/STEM

Sales.

Every business needs it, and it's one of a few careers that is never going to be automated. The one catch is you actually have to be good at it to make money, so there's that.

>inb4 meme career, I've been making 6 figures since my mid 20's, how about you faggot?

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrttttt

Sauce on woman please

Human Factors Psychology
>mechanical engineer making 70k 3 years into industry
>GFs human factors internship is paying $125k salary at Facebook
It's basically there study of how humans interact with things or how to make things more addictive. Vidya, websites, cars, ect need these people

Dentist.

>t. dentist

We need to find moar!

Not really, because you are gone most of the time + expensive diploma you have to pay off

What if you have mediocre vision? Would the company pay for laser eye surgery?

BROOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOFSHHHHHHHHH

Do you have dental exp?

This burger knows what's up. If you can't farm or you can't kill you'll be worthless.

6 figures? Posts on POL

Fuck off Burger

Gigolo

is this what you had in mind?

Go trucking while living rent-free (or at least EXTREMELY cheap) with family.
Work for 6 years and save. You can end up with $300k if you are frugal, disciplined and practice delayed gratification. After that, just get some easier job or grind it for 5 more years to save $700k.

While automated big rigs is not a meme, there will always be a human behind the wheel for legal, security, maintenance and emergency reasons. Their sensors (a.i. truck) can be hacked/destroyed and raiders might pillage the hauling goods. So I don't actually think we'll ever see these bigs rigs absolutely humanless.

It's Russian painter.

joke's on you. Danny Devito crawling out from asses is my fetish.

I work as a dentist, so i guess i do?

Daily reminder to brush your teeth you niggers unless you want me to steal your shekels.

is U.S. Marshall a good job?

Can you please share tips with me

What kind of GPA do I need for dental school? I dont think I did that good this semester because I wasnt studying effectively but now I know what proffessors look for and how to prepare for an exam

Do you work alot of hours?

What made you choose dentist over doctor?

yeah

i used to want to become involved with LE but I have a history with anti-depressants

>Robotics & automatization

100% employment in the 18% unemployment rate land, let that sink in

>What made you choose dentist over doctor?
Less people dying.

People still die all the time on my table but at least it's less than when I was a surgeon.

This. Im about to become a journeyman and pretty much set for a solid life. I grow most my own food and don't buy anything I don't absolutely need. I bank the majority of my paycheck and plan on reinvesting it into property once the market completely fucks itself.

I went residential due to not wanting to live around major cities. In the middle of no where, you can charge more per hour.

>What kind of GPA do I need for dental school? I dont think I did that good this semester because I wasnt studying effectively but now I know what proffessors look for and how to prepare for an exam

Not from the U.S, but over here you must be in the 90 percentile (a.k.a have an average of 90 points out of 100 in specific tests). You must have a high GPA in the U.S for that i guess

>Do you work alot of hours?
I have been working for only 1.5 years, my usual work day is 6 hours, but i work 2 days for 12 hours straight and sometimes on Saturdays for extra shekels. Overall i work a lot.

>What made you choose dentist over doctor?
I like working with my hands, i fancy handywork and i like medicine in a way. Best of both worlds?

What do you guys think of becoming a maritime officer?

A sore jaw and knees.

>everyone on Sup Forums is a NEET like me
Nice meme flag loser

Well, I know a lot of you think its degenerate, but I'm a bartender. People are always in need of a drink.

I wish I could learn the trade of professional Hitman and work for Kikes that pay well.

>Professional cocksucker
>You're already mostly there
FPBP

Does anyone here have experience with adderoll?

Pharmaceutical sales. Best gig out there. You need a bachelors degree first.

Stay away from it. It makes you feel like you have add after taking if you wern't before

Start your own foundation I heard they make tons of money tax free,
look at all the democrats with theirs

You can make very very good money. If you don’t mind being away from home for weeks at a time.

I have a friend who is a builder spent his whole life doing house extensions. At the age of 50 he remodeled a furniture store into a bar and now spends all day drinking with cute waitresses and playing the guitar.

You are thinking more than just a bartender right?

Let me guess, learn a trade.

>People are always in need of a drink
and a haircut

> half the time

Not quite. More like they saved half a semester.

Becoming and electrician MIGHT cover 2-3 low level core classes, but it is a long long way from an engineering degree at an accredited university.

Her name is Laura Pietro

instagram.com/lauraprietov/

Has lying on the internet so much finally convinced you of your own bullshit?

largely depends on what sales you are in. If you get a phrama sales job six figures ezpz.

What do you sell?

I've got a question too lads:

Thinking of migrating to the States. I'm only 20 but have worked in Security and want to head more into theft prevention for certain companies. The one I work with in the UK also has stores and the like in the States, but I'm wondering if there are any security firms over there that are decent.

A friend I knew from there worked for G4S for a while, but I never heard how his job was.

dam i really want to try it though

i have a really hard time being able to concentrate

Start by fucking off back to plebbit.
FPBP

Aerospace Welding homie. I'm making 75k/yr after 2 years at my first company. Not everyone can do it though, it takes a lot of skill to start earning good money. You can also make 100k/yr+ doing pipeline/oilrig/shutdown welding if you're willing to travel and work overtime.